Thousands take steps to fight autism

Thousands take steps to fight autism

There are 76 comments on the WXIA-TV Atlanta story from May 22, 2011, titled Thousands take steps to fight autism. In it, WXIA-TV Atlanta reports that:

The 5th Annual Georgia Walk Now for Autism Speaks in downtown Atlanta. Bernie Marcus, founder of the Marcus Autism Center, cheers on the crowd at the Georgia Walk Now for Autism Speaks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA-TV Atlanta.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#63 Jun 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
Now you deny what can ACTUALLY BE SEEN in a microscope.
Too rich
Sure FBOMBER causes autism
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#64 Jun 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-posting your claim that there aren't any people in India because you don't live there is foolish to say the least.
If you are the best Canada has to offer, I think it's time to move you guys out and make it all part of Maine.
Weak. That's all you got?

Since: Sep 07

La Quinta, CA

#65 Jun 22, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. That's all you got?
I don't need more than that. You've made some outrageous claims which makes everything else you post contaminated.

You CONTINUE to claim that anyone you haven't met doesn't exist. That's childish and exactly what we've come to expect from you
1 in 38 have autism

Winkler, Canada

#66 Jun 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need more than that. You've made some outrageous claims which makes everything else you post contaminated.
You CONTINUE to claim that anyone you haven't met doesn't exist. That's childish and exactly what we've come to expect from you
Having a bad day nugmeister?

Since: Sep 07

La Quinta, CA

#67 Jun 22, 2011
1 in 38 have autism wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a bad day
Nope, owned your ass once again. That's because I've actually got the facts on my side.

But at this point, I feel like I'm picking on the retarded kid on the playground.

If the last few weeks have shown us anything, it's that you don't have any basis for your "argument".

You're just here to troll. I've beaten you. This is my last post on this thread. Go ahead and write whatever you want, I won't be back to read it.
Common denominators

Winkler, Canada

#68 Jun 22, 2011
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, owned your ass once again. That's because I've actually got the facts on my side.
But at this point, I feel like I'm picking on the retarded kid on the playground.
If the last few weeks have shown us anything, it's that you don't have any basis for your "argument".
You're just here to troll. I've beaten you. This is my last post on this thread. Go ahead and write whatever you want, I won't be back to read it.
I'd call that a victory for me. Who's the beaten one? Enjoy India...bye!
FBOMBER causes autism

Calhoun, GA

#69 Jun 24, 2011
Common denominators wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call that a victory for me. Who's the beaten one? Enjoy India...bye!
Oh,a victory for your dumb ass? I think not.He's simply pointing out that you're retarded,and no challenge to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together.However,just for me,just for the laughs,please post some more links backing your claim of "millions and millions killed and injured by vaccines".You've provided some of the best comedy I've seen in months!!!
FBOMBER

Flin Flon, Canada

#70 Jun 24, 2011
FBOMBER causes autism wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,a victory for your dumb ass? I think not.He's simply pointing out that you're retarded,and no challenge to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together.However,just for me,just for the laughs,please post some more links backing your claim of "millions and millions killed and injured by vaccines".You've provided some of the best comedy I've seen in months!!!
Here's some comedy for you semen breath
www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/06/24/325252...

www.mycentraloregon.com/news/state/ap/866209/...
Jerzy

Fords, NJ

#71 Jun 25, 2011
Funny, I thought this discussion was supposed to be about autism. It appears to have degenerated into something more disturbing; namely, about one person who obviously has no interest in autism. His interest is only in himself. I would suggest those truly interested in autism, go someplace else to post and advocate. It's not being done here.
FBOMBER

Canada

#72 Jun 25, 2011
Jerzy wrote:
Funny, I thought this discussion was supposed to be about autism. It appears to have degenerated into something more disturbing; namely, about one person who obviously has no interest in autism. His interest is only in himself. I would suggest those truly interested in autism, go someplace else to post and advocate. It's not being done here.
OK goodbye then.
FBOMBER causes autism

Calhoun, GA

#74 Jun 26, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
One family is suing over a dose of vaccine (a vaccine that millions of doses were given) their child got.ONE FAMILY.Your other link doesn't even involve vaccines.Once again,your "proof" is simply more proof of your lunacy concerning vaccines.Were you spanked after getting a vaccination? Did that cause your fixation with trying to prove something that simply doesn't exist?
FBOMBER

Montréal, Canada

#75 Jun 27, 2011
FBOMBER causes autism wrote:
<quoted text>
One family is suing over a dose of vaccine (a vaccine that millions of doses were given) their child got.ONE FAMILY.Your other link doesn't even involve vaccines.Once again,your "proof" is simply more proof of your lunacy concerning vaccines.Were you spanked after getting a vaccination? Did that cause your fixation with trying to prove something that simply doesn't exist?
You are a Troll who contributes F-all. You don't register. You stink like s*it.
FBOMBER causes autism

Calhoun, GA

#76 Jun 28, 2011
FBOMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Troll who contributes F-all. You don't register. You stink like s*it.
Wow,what a well written,intelligent post backing your position.No wonder so many people are backing you on this site.Not.
FBOMBER

Flin Flon, Canada

#77 Jun 28, 2011
FBOMBER causes autism wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,what a well written,intelligent post backing your position.No wonder so many people are backing you on this site.Not.
Like I care to have backing form goofs like you.
Dr Pill

Canada

#78 Aug 23, 2011
People walking for autism isn't people fighting for autism.
Bee-ess

Winnipeg, Canada

#79 Aug 28, 2011
You can't fight autism, you have to fight for your right to honest science, honest doctors, honest government, and litigation of criminal vaccine producers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Artist designs 'border wall' in midtown Atlanta 38 min tomin cali 1
BATTLE OF THE AA TOPIX STARS II. Marcus Washin... 3 hr Tolerman 2
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 4 hr ThomasA 280
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr WPWW 20,966
wacotesas 20 hr Toleman 7
KKK Membership for Blacks 21 hr Shootone 1
Cops Shoot Bride Thu Yankee hater hank 13

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages