What is "talking white"?

What is "talking white"?

Posted in the Decatur Forum

BrownCrown

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 30, 2013
Talking white is not being able to distinguish your unique characteristics of a person of color

Talking white is me being shocked ah to find out you are "African American" in person because how "white" you sounded on the phone, for example

Talking white is fixing your mouth to ASSimilate your English little words to the best of your capability

Talking white is you emphasizing words like "AWWEsommme" or "ACTTuuuuuaaaaaalllllllyy yyyyyyyyyy"

Talking white has nothing to do with Education and everything to do with you feeling your Sub language (SLANG) is beneath you and the Queen language of England, English is exellence

Talking white is loving everything else about everyone else that has nothing to do with you, your kind or your race. In fact, Talking white is what you wanna do to get the farthest away of who you are that's Talking white.

Whites, keep your comment cuz I don't really gaf to hear from you if your SKIN doesn't get SUN KISSED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 2 hr Kegel Queen 543
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 1,538
Comedian/actor Larry Bourne II, "people should ... 7 hr HasseKid23 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr see the truth 20,314
Why I am ashamed of being black. (Aug '11) May 18 HairFlippin-Smirker 2
HUGE Industry Only Fixture & Equipment Sale + F... Mar '16 carynliss 1
Vote For Donald Trump Feb '16 Taxpayers Revenge 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages