Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Get the latest Atlanta news about the arrest of 6 ghetto thugs being arrested for violent car jacking. Do you think they were trying to pay off their campaign pledges to obama or pay for their tax increases under obama? Are they taught this type of criminal violence in school, by their mama, or is it in imbedded in their DNA?

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/6-arre...
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Shouldn't you call dem "urban yufes" instead of "ghetto thugs?" I'm not sure but by calling them "ghetto thugs," you could be deemed a raycisss by the Gawds of Political Correctness and forced to do hard labor for 6 months in the gulags.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Eric 2016 wrote:
Shouldn't you call dem "urban yufes" instead of "ghetto thugs?" I'm not sure but by calling them "ghetto thugs," you could be deemed a raycisss by the Gawds of Political Correctness and forced to do hard labor for 6 months in the gulags.
Barbs directed at me by retards are meaningless Eric. I gird my myself with a Kevlar vest and I am further protected with truth, which sets me free to expose the acts of violent criminals. If the criminals and racist allow me to know the truth bothers them I am elated by their mentally defective whining. Have you noticed these mentally challenged ranters are more concerned by my disclosures of the criminals than the acts of the criminals? Bless their little hearts.
Love

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbs directed at me by retards are meaningless Eric. I gird my myself with a Kevlar vest and I am further protected with truth, which sets me free to expose the acts of violent criminals. If the criminals and racist allow me to know the truth bothers them I am elated by their mentally defective whining. Have you noticed these mentally challenged ranters are more concerned by my disclosures of the criminals than the acts of the criminals? Bless their little hearts.
Put a little love in your heart. Hug your enemies. Don't let your advanced age hold you back

Love
Eric 2016 4Life

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Love is not living in Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Decatur Discussions

Search the Decatur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Oh my 39,292
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Chuck 17,707
removal of silicone from body 1 hr A lot of Misinformation 61
Weet Girl With Sexy Body 00971509265299 1 hr Hot Massage Service 1
How Do you find out if you have a warrant?? (Aug '10) 6 hr Misunderstood 26
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 9 hr WOEISME 75
Debate: Marijuana - Atlanta, GA (Aug '10) 10 hr Zebo 356
•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
Decatur Dating

more search filters

less search filters