6 Ghetto Hoods Arrested For Car Jacking

6 Ghetto Hoods Arrested For Car Jacking

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Get the latest Atlanta news about the arrest of 6 ghetto thugs being arrested for violent car jacking. Do you think they were trying to pay off their campaign pledges to obama or pay for their tax increases under obama? Are they taught this type of criminal violence in school, by their mama, or is it in imbedded in their DNA?

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/6-arre...
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Shouldn't you call dem "urban yufes" instead of "ghetto thugs?" I'm not sure but by calling them "ghetto thugs," you could be deemed a raycisss by the Gawds of Political Correctness and forced to do hard labor for 6 months in the gulags.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Shouldn't you call dem "urban yufes" instead of "ghetto thugs?" I'm not sure but by calling them "ghetto thugs," you could be deemed a raycisss by the Gawds of Political Correctness and forced to do hard labor for 6 months in the gulags.
Barbs directed at me by retards are meaningless Eric. I gird my myself with a Kevlar vest and I am further protected with truth, which sets me free to expose the acts of violent criminals. If the criminals and racist allow me to know the truth bothers them I am elated by their mentally defective whining. Have you noticed these mentally challenged ranters are more concerned by my disclosures of the criminals than the acts of the criminals? Bless their little hearts.
Love

Whittier, CA

#6 Feb 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbs directed at me by retards are meaningless Eric. I gird my myself with a Kevlar vest and I am further protected with truth, which sets me free to expose the acts of violent criminals. If the criminals and racist allow me to know the truth bothers them I am elated by their mentally defective whining. Have you noticed these mentally challenged ranters are more concerned by my disclosures of the criminals than the acts of the criminals? Bless their little hearts.
Put a little love in your heart. Hug your enemies. Don't let your advanced age hold you back

Love
Eric 2016 4Life

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Love is not living in Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby body parts for sale 1 hr Charles 16
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 16 hr Spacecowbos 474
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Erika Fri The Seer 1
Debate: Marijuana - Atlanta, GA (Aug '10) Thu niqueo 363
Whites Are The Best Race In The World (Nov '11) Thu UR Stupid 92
Need help finding a plastic surgeon to remove i... (Apr '14) Thu heather 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages