Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#25 Apr 3, 2013
The SEQUESTER needs brain mapping, The WhiteHouse needs the lobotomy.
Normal Guy

Atlanta, GA

#26 Apr 3, 2013
Good Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares. Especially you. The only reason you're involved is because it's another way for you to bash blacks. You don't care about those kids. You just love to play the white man that cares but really doesn't.
You must be black and educated in a black school.
Even our politicians have not said anything about these educators.
Some(all black) here in Atlanta have screamed "Racism" which is what blacks always do anytime they are caught for a crime.
These educators are where they are because of their color and nothing more.
But I noticed they all say they are not guilty(they never are).
What a waste these people are !!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27 Apr 3, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The SEQUESTER needs brain mapping, The WhiteHouse needs the lobotomy.
obama wants to spend $100 million for brain mapping, many doubt his brain will ever be discovered. Now with a nuclear war threatening us by N. Korea he is off to Arizona to try to get the 2nd Amendment changed. This is a criminal act, his brain won't allow him to comprehend the part of the 2nd Amendment which states, "Shall not be infringed", but hey he went to Columbia which hires murdering terrorist for professors.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Normal Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be black and educated in a black school.
Even our politicians have not said anything about these educators.
Some(all black) here in Atlanta have screamed "Racism" which is what blacks always do anytime they are caught for a crime.
These educators are where they are because of their color and nothing more.
But I noticed they all say they are not guilty(they never are).
What a waste these people are !!!
Their lawyers remind me of the one representing the baby killer in Brunswick,GA while lying proclaimed, "These poor little poor boys are 1000% innocent". Now 3 eyewitness, and the gun use to kill the baby which belonged to the killer are in evidence.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#29 Apr 3, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
obama wants to spend $100 million for brain mapping, many doubt his brain will ever be discovered. Now with a nuclear war threatening us by N. Korea he is off to Arizona to try to get the 2nd Amendment changed. This is a criminal act, his brain won't allow him to comprehend the part of the 2nd Amendment which states, "Shall not be infringed", but hey he went to Columbia which hires murdering terrorist for professors.
Don't be cynical, brain mapping will be announced with lab coats. The operational WhiteHouse pattern has been, a SEQUESTER- then drop. An ObamaCare American Health Destruction - then drop. The MonsantoPAYOFF- then drop, almost. The MSM has not acknowledged the Monsanto deal yet, and it has Hillary in pocket already.
The best United States News is RussiaTelevision.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31 Apr 3, 2013
I can't blast the black folks, my X-wife is black and we still talk. Obama still hangs with criminals.
Tea Party Libertarian

Madisonville, KY

#32 Apr 3, 2013
K-12 public schools are a $500 billion a year swindle of the American taxpayers. No Child Left Behind only made it worse. It also made things like this scandal (which I think is only the tip of a nation wide iceberg) inevitable by linking the pay and jobs of teachers to the performance of the worst, dumbest kids.

Public schools and compulsory school attendance laws should be abolished. Let everyone pay for their own children's education. Do that (and abolish welfare) and our society will restructure itself according to Natural Law. It will become a society that works.

Otherwise we will go the way of ancient Rome, a society dragged down by its welfare class.
car mat

Lexington, KY

#33 Apr 3, 2013
looks like all the school cheats were black ,dont say much about black america does it,so get ready atlanta you are going to here those words you a racist,but its all of us white,s fault we put them in office and no one in the white population ever checks any thing so our white ass deserves what ever happens,are they any white girls in atlanta with white men
Normal Guy

Atlanta, GA

#35 Apr 4, 2013
The black clergy here in Atlanta are whinning about the teachers being treated like Criminals.
Well guess what they are CRIMINALS !!!
We haven't heard anything form our black Mayor who always wants to spout his 2 cents worth.
Guess he is busy kissing up to Obama and the Final four teams in Town.
What a bunch of losers and frauds we having running and teaching in the city.
Where is our wonderfull President's and Attorney General's comments on all this mess.
Well its no where to be found because these are (Our People) being changed in these crimes.
Wake up Folks !!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#36 Apr 4, 2013
The teachers should ask for a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card from the WH. He knows how to 'stonewall', the MSM.
In two months the criminal teachers will claim that it was,'Done FOR the Children'.
Release the school records of Obama.
Fulton

Atlanta, GA

#37 Apr 5, 2013
These are not teachers or educators. These are placeholders that got where they are because of their color. They only care about gaming the system for themselves. Does anyone else see what happens when blacks are involved in anything to do with educationing or teaching. How many majority black countries do you see that prosper economically with help from other nations. Please tell me one major country thats doing well because of their black intelligence.
Justin

United States

#38 Apr 5, 2013
The APS kids are victims.

Yes, many of them are stupid, obviously. We can't watch the local news without coming to the conclusion that something is very wrong with the young culture in Atlanta.

However, ALL children are born equally stupid. Ideally we learn over time from our parents and teachers. These kids involved in this cheating scandal arn't just failing, the adults in their lives have failed them.

Another sad fact is that teachers are also graded based on these standardized tests. Those teachers who cheated were perceived as being better teachers and were probably held up as role models. That's really sick and twisted.

Those teachers who were cheating were given merit based raises, often times at the expense of other "less performing" teachers who were actually just honest.

I don't blame the whistleblowers, and if I were a teacher in APS, I'd be pissed. I wouldn't blame them for sueing. If APS going to have a merit based pay system, then there needs to be oversight. That should have been superintendent Beverly Hall's job. Instead she got over $500,000 worth of bonusus herself for looking the other way. She may have even orchestrated the cheating scandal.
Fulton

Atlanta, GA

#39 Apr 5, 2013
Justin wrote:
The APS kids are victims.
Yes, many of them are stupid, obviously. We can't watch the local news without coming to the conclusion that something is very wrong with the young culture in Atlanta.
However, ALL children are born equally stupid. Ideally we learn over time from our parents and teachers. These kids involved in this cheating scandal arn't just failing, the adults in their lives have failed them.
Another sad fact is that teachers are also graded based on these standardized tests. Those teachers who cheated were perceived as being better teachers and were probably held up as role models. That's really sick and twisted.
Those teachers who were cheating were given merit based raises, often times at the expense of other "less performing" teachers who were actually just honest.
I don't blame the whistleblowers, and if I were a teacher in APS, I'd be pissed. I wouldn't blame them for sueing. If APS going to have a merit based pay system, then there needs to be oversight. That should have been superintendent Beverly Hall's job. Instead she got over $500,000 worth of bonusus herself for looking the other way. She may have even orchestrated the cheating scandal.
Justin
The taxpayers are victims also.
Most of these kids only want learn how to be lil thugs or rappers.
The whole mess is an excersize in futility and A total waste of taxpayer money.

I for one want my taxmoney back.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40 Apr 5, 2013
Taxpayers have long been cheated by the Atlanta Public Schools. It spends more money per child to educate children, but has the lowest test scores in Georgia. The reason why the criminally pompous chauffeur driven self anointed educational savior was hired was to stop the embarrassment of the worst job of "education" in Georgia by increasing test scores on the CRCT. We now know how she did it, by demanding cheating by people willing to cheat. Stealing by teachers is not a role model Atlanta should allow, and these criminals should pay for their criminal acts with long prison sentences. I agree these crooks should pay us for every dime they stole from us.
Tea Party Libertarian

La Fayette, KY

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Justin wrote:
The APS kids are victims.
Yes, many of them are stupid, obviously. We can't watch the local news without coming to the conclusion that something is very wrong with the young culture in Atlanta.
However, ALL children are born equally stupid. Ideally we learn over time from our parents and teachers. These kids involved in this cheating scandal arn't just failing, the adults in their lives have failed them.
No. All children are not "born equally stupid." They are all born equally ignorant. Ignorance can be cured with education, but intelligence is biological. When someone reaches the limit of their intellect there is no point in teaching them beyond it.

If we had an education system that allowed kids to flunk out when they reached the limit of their ability to absorb knowledge we would be a lot better off.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42 Apr 5, 2013
Tea Party Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
No. All children are not "born equally stupid." They are all born equally ignorant. Ignorance can be cured with education, but intelligence is biological. When someone reaches the limit of their intellect there is no point in teaching them beyond it.
If we had an education system that allowed kids to flunk out when they reached the limit of their ability to absorb knowledge we would be a lot better off.

That's exactly what Beverly Hall and crew did when they culled the lowest performers and hid them in "special" schools, far from the ravages of the CRCT. Most of them dropped out as soon as they legally could.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Tea Party Libertarian

La Fayette, KY

#43 Apr 5, 2013
If that is the case, then the media has been reporting this case wrong. The image that I get from the news is that the teachers were falsifying test scores upward by actually changing individual students' answer sheets.
Oracle

Panama City Beach, FL

#44 Apr 5, 2013
How do you spell teacher in atlanta ?

cheater

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#45 Apr 6, 2013
Tea Party Libertarian wrote:
If that is the case, then the media has been reporting this case wrong. The image that I get from the news is that the teachers were falsifying test scores upward by actually changing individual students' answer sheets.

They did that as well. The cheating was not just one process. It had other aspects to it. The media has reported on all of this, but somehow the eraser brigade is the only thing that seems to resonate with people. An entire generation of children was affected by this evil campaign to turn grades into dollars without actually having to educate them at all.
Grobbbbbbbb

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47 Apr 6, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
Race, hate, race, hate, race and, of course, hate.

Agreed, what these teachers did was as racist as it gets. None of them had any faith in the abilities of black children and they knew the parents wouldn't care as long as the marks were high. However, I think greed was the motivation, not hate.
Grobbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 19 min Dodgerette 254
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 3 hr pink pony 374
Atlanta cops are more racist than the rednecks ... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 10
Freaknik 7 hr Basil 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Booger Toast 19,840
News Protestors gather to support Atlanta educators ... 18 hr Baretta 15
atl boi scene 23 hr boiscout 1
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]