BLACK McDonald's Manager Assaults Whi...

BLACK McDonald's Manager Assaults White Woman & Her Autistic Sons!

Posted in the Decatur Forum

OCCUPYusa

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 25, 2013

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2013
I can think of just 1 word that would probably have tossed her into the very same kind of rage. This woman obviously needs therapy to deal with her hate problems. Clearly McDonald's needs to work on their manager training. I deal with a lot of restaurant managers and rarely see this kind of unprofessional, violent behavior. Especially being directed at a guest. That's just crazy.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
whatever

Huntersville, NC

#3 Jun 26, 2013
OCCUPYusa wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?N R=1&v=VC0mFEBAu6Y
Service dog is for blind people on their own NOT white filth kids and whatever!

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Service dog is for blind people on their own NOT white filth kids and whatever!

White filth kids? Racist much? Bad grammar too by the way. Are you a Bag of Erasers graduate from APS by any chance?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Sycamore, GA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Look at the size of the rump on that obese hate-filled black racist. That obese, tub of grotesque lard had no "bidness" bothering that white lady and her sons. Wish the white lady would have had an attack dog instead of a docile, well trained, lab. The obese slob was off duty in the first place, and in the second place, the blimp doesn't need to be scarfing that puke food when she should be on a friggin diet. Learn to defend yourselfs white people. A well placed overhand right to the teeth of that charging critter would have took out some teefus and split her lip wide open. A happy ending would have seen the fat, racist black lady kissing the floor and KTFO.
Eric 2016

Sycamore, GA

#7 Jun 27, 2013
*yourselves and not yourselfs, sorry amigos.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 27, 2013
The defender of black criminals has arrived. It doesn't matter that this black beast woman started all this crap and went straight to violence over something she KNEW was accidental. Nope, she wanted to beat up on a white woman and used any stupid excuse. Now she has a police recird and no job, but hey, now she can say "I got mine" can't she?

So why does this California guy spend so much time here defending lawless blacks? And why do we see so much racism toward whites these days? What's wrong with black Americans?
Grobbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 28, 2013
OCCUPYusa wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?N R=1&v=VC0mFEBAu6Y
She proved to the world she was a thug working above her social level. She should have been moping the floors at this thug infested place some have incorrectly labeled a "restaurant" rather than wearing a manager's badge. That dog showed much more control and social skills than this sub-simian. That black ignoramus proved the highest order of social and educational skills it takes to work at McDonalds is, "You wants fries with dat?". If this sub-simian would treat a customer like this imaging how she treated the employees at this McDonalds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Artist designs 'border wall' in midtown Atlanta 38 min tomin cali 1
BATTLE OF THE AA TOPIX STARS II. Marcus Washin... 3 hr Tolerman 2
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 4 hr ThomasA 280
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr WPWW 20,966
wacotesas 20 hr Toleman 7
KKK Membership for Blacks 21 hr Shootone 1
Cops Shoot Bride Thu Yankee hater hank 13

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages