Is this joke for a law enforcement of...

Is this joke for a law enforcement officer...

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Michael Hobbs

Banner Elk, NC

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Is this very poor excuse for a law enforcement officer employed with any law enforcement office in Atlanta ? I certainly hope not...what a power huffer.
Michael Hobbs

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Sorry, forgot to post the link for the Youtube video of this moron's story:
Michael Hobbs

Banner Elk, NC

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Ooo...and doesn't Cheif Greg ' Urkel ' Porter seem like quite the braintrust during that interview ? Hope he's no longer employed either.
Still Wondering

Banner Elk, NC

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Still Wondering.
Michael Hobbs

Banner Elk, NC

#5 Mar 16, 2013
???

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 16, 2013
I don't visit Clayton Co. I detest thugs wearing badges. Clayton Co has also had problems with its sheriff dept. I plan to forward this video to others, thanks.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 16, 2013
The demented actions of this police chief and his violent policeman indicate their mamas would cry,"Why did I have to be so drunk to allow those sperm squirters to mount me and produce such insane offsprings?". This would also apply to the people responsible for hiring this police chief. If Clayton Co doesn't alter its course it will make a cruise on the Titanic appear attractive.
enayat

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Dec 12, 2013
Hey can anyone tell me if this is the same police department that had a shreriff fire 13 deputies in 2009?? In that case some name named officer was amongst the 13 fired when the new sheriff came into power. If thats the case how come hobbs was re-hired???
Da Huge 1

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 12, 2013
When this type of "abuse-of-authority/power " occurs in Georgia, file a complaint with Ga P.O.S.T.(Peace Officer Standards & Training). The Internal Affairs Division of most local law enforcement agencies here in GA tend to be "feckless" and a worthless waste of man power and resources. This individual neither protects nor serve the law abiding tax paying citizens of Clayton County, GA. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY PROFESSIONALS IN THAT DEPARTMENT TO ALLOW THIS INDIVIDUAL TO CONTINUE PASSING HIMSELF OFF AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL. HE IS A POX ON THAT POLICE DEPARTMENT.
cloudy skies

Fishers, IN

#10 Dec 14, 2013
I'm sure that Michael Hobbs is not on this site posting because he can't hurt anyone this way. This man is beyond scum and uses a uniform to hide behind so that he can be the monster that he is. The sad thing is, that the police department is no better because they are supporting his animal like behavior. So Hobbs come out like a man with plain clothes and face people and see who gets the last word or in your case the last punch. I'm sorry you can't do that because Hobbs your a coward who hides behind-the-scenes wouldn't even talk to a reporter too funny you coward beat on diabetics but can't defend why, Hobbs your the joke of Georgia and will bust of that uniform soon enough he he!!!!!!!!
Stan

Okmulgee, OK

#11 Mar 25, 2015
If he ever shows his face near my home, I'll just call it self defense!
Charles

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2015
Don't know if you've heard but the Justice Dept. has proposed that all law enforcement officers be given psychological screenings in order to weed out the "bad apples."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2015
Still Wondering wrote:
Still Wondering.
I don't trust the media that well, but if he has done what they have reported....why would'nt the City/County Attorney have asked for his resignation, just to offset any civil lawsuits?......
Tanya Snell

Granger, IN

#14 Apr 25, 2015
He has since been fired when a new sherif took over. Him and 13 others. One of those had a record for beating his wife. Another was a female who never even submitted an application! When I watched I wondered what horrible info he had on the others for blackmail or if it just was a brotherhood. Tells me to be very afraid.
Anonymous

Livingston, NJ

#15 Sep 4, 2015
If this "Micheal Hobbs" is actually on this site, I hope you know that you're a psychopath. Everyone is afraid of you, even your family. You're an American terrorist! You beat people for fun. Well, now YOU have a reason to be afraid. The White Light WILL find you. And we WILL kill you.
Anonymous

Livingston, NJ

#16 Sep 4, 2015
Me too. I'd beat his ass.
Citizen

Douglasville, GA

#17 Sep 4, 2015
This is a slap in the face to all good cops that put their life on the line against bad people. The Chief of Police looks like he is weak and oblivious to the actions of this officer. They both need to be fired!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 30 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 2,040
Savoy Bar and Grill 7 hr Nyck 4
BART Takeover Involving 40-60 "Teens" In San Fr... 10 hr Keepin It Real 1
News Wayne Williams' Father Speaks Out (May '08) 13 hr Sandra 155
News Teen bicyclist flown to Atlanta hospital follow... Mon The Vaginator 14
Jon Ossoff: Another Corporate Democrat Mon ossoff can fukoff 47
Riverdale scandal Mon Thomas 6

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages