Hiring to Increase Next Year; FAMU Ba...

Hiring to Increase Next Year; FAMU Band Members Face Hazing Charges;...

There are 1 comment on the WALR-FM Atlanta story from Dec 13, 2011, titled Hiring to Increase Next Year; FAMU Band Members Face Hazing Charges;.... In it, WALR-FM Atlanta reports that:

There is good news on the job front. A new Manpower survey finds that 71% of companies in the metro Atlanta area plan to maintain current staff next quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALR-FM Atlanta.

David Cook

Carrollton, GA

#1 Dec 13, 2011
if obama will step up to national tv and say he is NOT going to run again, most all companies will hire, but as long as he is in power trying to penalize every small business in america and shove his obamacare up peoples ass with out them knowing how much its going to cost, dont look for a job very hard, its NOT going to happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 55 min True Judgment 1,537
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 2 hr _Drifter 542
Comedian/actor Larry Bourne II, "people should ... 3 hr HasseKid23 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr see the truth 20,314
Obama's apology to Georgia Sat Nagisaki 1
Why I am ashamed of being black. (Aug '11) May 18 HairFlippin-Smirker 2
HUGE Industry Only Fixture & Equipment Sale + F... Mar '16 carynliss 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages