First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#58 Oct 23, 2012
Do you know the secret of being happy? Love yourself and embrace the things about you that make you unique. When you learn to accept yourself and then love yourself, other people will be drawn to you like a moth to a flame. Confidence is the sexiest trait in both men and women.
The Cowgirl

Baltimore, MD

#59 Oct 24, 2012
Let me guess, you are from India? You guys are pathetic!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#60 Oct 24, 2012
Honey, I am Southern girl, born and bred.
kathy

Mississauga, Canada

#61 Jan 2, 2013
i really need something to lighten my skin fast please help

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#63 Feb 19, 2013
Skin lightening can be tricky, and in some cases those who use products that contain chemicals to lighten their skin find out the hard way that these products can leave your skin in a much worse condition.

I hear it everyday, someone out of desperation, runs to the store and grabs the latest skin bleaching "miracle product", uses it daily, and a month later is left with skin that is severely damaged.

Some of the most popular active chemicals in these products have actually been banned in certain countries.

This is specifically why I show others how to lighten their skin using natural ingredients, recipes, and techniques.

If you are interested in learning how check out

http://howtolightenskinnaturally.com
islander

Suva, Fiji

#64 Mar 7, 2013
i live in the south pacific- Fiji. where can i purchase the megablast creme?
Michael Jackson

Roseland, NJ

#65 Mar 8, 2013
It hot down here inHELL and my skin be turning black again. DAYUM...git me some skin light product so I dont turn back into a n()gger.

HEP ME!!
Melissa

Pacifica, CA

#66 Jun 20, 2013
If your are looking for the best skin whitening products i strongly recommend www.skinlighteninghub.com they have skin whitening pills, bleaching creams, lightening lotions, whitening and antiaging injections, bleaching soaps for whole body skin whitening. The effects are permanent. Guaranteed safe ad effective. I love their thionemax and white allure skin whitening skin whitening line.
Biatch

Ilford, UK

#70 Jan 17, 2014
White peeps talking about black people bleeching when they spend their life time frying themselves in the name of TAN just to look black... smh
Saida

Safi, Morocco

#72 Feb 17, 2014
I love beauoxiwhite brand for skin whitening . I use beauoxiwhite max pill and beauoxiwhite day and night whitening serum! Im in love with this product. Www.beauoxiwhite.com its very famous now in Morocco.
Emre

Istanbul, Turkey

#73 Feb 23, 2014
Try beauoxiwhite max 12 in 1 super skin whitening pill and also beauoxiwhite whitening facial day and night serum. I love it! www.beauoxiwhite.com they have a lot of skin whitening before and after transformation which made me decide to buy. My skin is lighter and glowing. Also no more pimples.

They ship worldwide. Shipping kinda expensive . But its worth it. They are selling a lot in philippines
Danni

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#75 May 20, 2014
Hi, the best skin lightening cream i know of is piona strong bleaching cream. You can buy it at http://skinlighteningzone.com/our-store/
i hope that helps.
Danni

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#76 May 27, 2014
Hi folks. Can i recommend a product that i'm getting good reviews on. i hope it helps you like some others. http://skinlighteningzone.com/best-natural-sk... check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks.
Chealky

Pacifica, CA

#79 Jul 4, 2014
Oh yes beauoxi white bleaching pills really works! I love beauoxiwhite day and night whitening serum as well.
Jessica

San Juan, Philippines

#80 Jul 5, 2014
Beauoxiwhite max glutathione is indeed effective. I finished 3 bottles and the result is unbelievable. I researched about its ingredients and that made mu buy the product. Its all antioxidants which are all good for the body. 2 thumbs up. Im buying my new sets of beauoxiwhite whitening pills and im looking for sellers here in the US and i saw this thread. Hope this will help. This product will not make you caucasian, but it lightens the skin and solved my uneven skintone plus glowing and acnefree skin. My skin is moisturize also and radiant. Im happy with this product!

Since: May 14

South El Monte, CA

#81 Aug 25, 2014
I don't have any experience with scars but I did buy a skin bleaching cream recently called Hollywood Bleach off of eBay and I was surprised at how effective it was. I used it for anal bleaching and around my vagina and wow! I really didn't expect to be able to get the tone that I got. I'm talking maybe five shades in less than a month.
Corsette

Paris, France

#82 Sep 1, 2014
Im super inlove with Beauoxi white 12in1 pills and also their whitening soap , toner and day and night serum. Omg thanks to this forum that ive discovered this product!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min nter Username 19,573
Massive rainfall floods So. GA 4 hr Will Dockery 1
1989: Milliken donates Santa rugs 4 hr Will Dockery 1
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 8 hr what ever 483
Remember Broadview Plaza? 13 hr Will Dockery 8
Timeout - Local Atlanta television series 14 hr Will Dockery 1
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) Fri really 95

Flood Watch for Dekalb County was issued at December 28 at 3:50AM EST

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search