“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#157 Jul 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I knew the "foot taller" line would drag out the lies. I admit he was not a full foot taller, but he was well over 6' tall (6' 3" in a couple of accounts) and easily outclassed Zimmerman physically....
Grobbbbbbbbbb
"I heered a cupala counts down at my favrit beer joint that sed Trayvon was 'bout 9 feet tall en wayed neer 700 powns. Muh pals down at da beer joint no mor 'bout Trayvon's hite and wate then the medakul zamenur."

Again, the medical examiner's OFFICIAL report lists Trayvon Martin as having been 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing 158 pounds.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...

I guess he shrank shrank AND went on a diet IMMEDIATELY after he was killed.

Blurting out idiotic nonsense that has no connection whatsoever to the truth and repeatedly making a complete fool of yourself appear to be your two favorite hobbies.

Your highly unique brand of brainless, jack*ss stupidity cannot be taught. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or stem from a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.
icouldusesomehel p

Dawsonville, GA

#158 Jul 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"I heered a cupala counts down at my favrit beer joint that sed Trayvon was 'bout 9 feet tall en wayed neer 700 powns. Muh pals down at da beer joint no mor 'bout Trayvon's hite and wate then the medakul zamenur."
Again, the medical examiner's OFFICIAL report lists Trayvon Martin as having been 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing 158 pounds.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...
I guess he shrank shrank AND went on a diet IMMEDIATELY after he was killed.
Blurting out idiotic nonsense that has no connection whatsoever to the truth and repeatedly making a complete fool of yourself appear to be your two favorite hobbies.
Your highly unique brand of brainless, jack*ss stupidity cannot be taught. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or stem from a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.
Trayvon's height and weight are irrelevant dumbazz. This isn't an MMA or boxing bout. The FACT is Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was bashing his skull against the ground and Zimmerman lawfully defended himself. A persons size doesn't have a friggin thing to do with this, Zimmerman could've been the larger man and still would be lawfully protecting himself from your angelic, "little" Trayvon. Tell Trayvon to give a big shout out to Johnnie Cochran, I'm sure they have loads to talk about now. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 2016 in the house.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#159 Jul 1, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon's height and weight are irrelevant ...
Well, your equally stupid, equally ignorant, equally bigoted pal, groping hand, thinks Trayvon's height and weight are very relevant.
Grob Hahn wrote:
If you take off your rose colored glasses you might see that your 12 year old magic negro wasn't such a darling after all. He was almost a foot taller than Zimmerman ...
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I knew the "foot taller" line would drag out the lies. I admit he was not a full foot taller, but he was well over 6' tall (6' 3" in a couple of accounts) and easily outclassed Zimmerman physically....
I suggest you sick bigots get together and agree on what your position is on the matter. I'll still make you jack*sses look like fools, but at least you'll take the *ss kicking I give you as a team.

You, little fellow, are nothing more than an illiterate, unintelligent clown.
icouldusesomehel p

Dawsonville, GA

#161 Jul 1, 2013
DiaperDave, do you think OJ Simpson killed Nicole Brown and whatever that Goldman feller's first name was? Answer the question with a simple YES or NO, okay windbag. Next, why do you feel Zimmerman wasn't acting within the law? Clearly he was in great danger of bodily harm if not death. Are you defending your poor little Trayvon "chile" cuz he bees black or do you want justice to be served? Also how about finally answering the General's question.

sub-simianesque, wayciss, payaso. bwwwwwwwwaaaaaaa.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#162 Jul 1, 2013
Squirm little negro. The gloves are off. Your pitiful little game is as common as the dirt on your shoe. But please do keep laying your pseudo game on us. It's most entertaining to see your blood pressure rise. But then, hypertension is common among negroes isn't it? Maybe that's why so many of you are SO amazingly violent. Deny it now and try to hide behind a few violent whites. But the truth is pretty obvious and shameful for your entire race. Like it or not, YOU are the top of the violence food chain. So dance a little and make us proud little negro.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Dawsonville, GA

#163 Jul 1, 2013
DishonestDave calling someone a bigot is akin to Jesse Jackoffson or Al Chimpton condemning Paula Deen for saying the "N-word." At least Paula Deen never admitted to spitting in the food she served up to black people. The good ole "reverend" Je$$e seems to have not suffered any ill will from the media all these years even after admitting to "spitting in white people's food." Are you like Je$$e, DeceitfulDave. teehee. Right now you have all the credibility of that mentally challenged idiot who claims to be from Cacafornia. My guess is the Cacafornia nut resides in Milledgeville, Georgia. 2016 in town and all the wayciss trolls are going down.
icouldusesomehel p

Dawsonville, GA

#164 Jul 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
Squirm little negro. The gloves are off. Your pitiful little game is as common as the dirt on your shoe. But please do keep laying your pseudo game on us. It's most entertaining to see your blood pressure rise. But then, hypertension is common among negroes isn't it? Maybe that's why so many of you are SO amazingly violent. Deny it now and try to hide behind a few violent whites. But the truth is pretty obvious and shameful for your entire race. Like it or not, YOU are the top of the violence food chain. So dance a little and make us proud little negro.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
teehee. Whatsa matta DimwitDave, cat got your tongue. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#165 Jul 1, 2013
DodgingDave has still not answered the General's question. DishonestDave also said he was leaving this forum and yet despite all the verbal beatdowns he's received, he continues to stay. On the credibility scale, the DeceitfulDave is now on par with the "nut" and barely ranking above "ritewang" and the infamous "wassup." heehee.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#166 Jul 1, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
"resisting an officer with violence" could mean Zimmerman pushed or bumped an officer. bwaaaaa....
Yes it COULD. However, in this case that's not what it meant.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

Zimmerman, apparently was/is a drunkard and prone to committing violent acts against other people...including his former fiance.

Will you never tire of making an *ss of yourself?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#167 Jul 1, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
DodgingDave has still not answered the General's question. DishonestDave also said he was leaving this forum and yet despite all the verbal beatdowns he's received, he continues to stay. On the credibility scale, the DeceitfulDave is now on par with the "nut" and barely ranking above "ritewang" and the infamous "wassup." heehee.
I forgot what the question was. Repeat it and I promise I'll deliver my response right away.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#168 Jul 1, 2013
There is to be a convention for people who have never used the "N" word. It will be held in the phone booth at the Varsity Restaurant in Atlanta on July 8. Refreshments to be furnished by those in attendance. Sorry, but this was the smallest venue that could be located.
Sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#170 Jul 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot what the question was. Repeat it and I promise I'll deliver my response right away.
How about just answering the OJ question then. Hey, do you think Johnnie and Trayvon are together now in thugworld? Wonder how OJ likes prison food? Damn, that POS has gotten fat.
Sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#171 Jul 1, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
There is to be a convention for people who have never used the "N" word. It will be held in the phone booth at the Varsity Restaurant in Atlanta on July 8. Refreshments to be furnished by those in attendance. Sorry, but this was the smallest venue that could be located.
Well you would have Mark Furman, Phil Donahue, Geraldo Rivera, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Mooseshell & Barry, Je$$e-Al-Jeremiah(race pimp version of the three stooges), the "nut", DishonestDave, Chris Matthews, Dave Schultz, Rachael Madcow, Babs Walters & Streisand, etc.
sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#172 Jul 1, 2013
FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#173 Jul 1, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>How about just answering the OJ question then. Hey, do you think Johnnie and Trayvon are together now in thugworld? Wonder how OJ likes prison food? Damn, that POS has gotten fat.
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.

I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any questions posed by a loathsome, despicable, worthless, racist piece of trash like you.

Are we clear? Are we crystal clear?
sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#174 Jul 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any questions posed by a loathsome, despicable, worthless, racist piece of trash like you.
Are we clear? Are we crystal clear?
Trayvon is about as innocent as OJ and Johnnie Cochran. Wonder if Johnnie tried to pull the race card when he met the Almighty?
sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#175 Jul 1, 2013
Dodging questions and spewing "racist" usually means you don't have a foot to stand on. The Book of 2016. teehee. DeliriousDave must like to take a verbal thrashing. Lord knows I sort of feel guilty slapping the poor chap around. It's not like proving DimwitDave wrong is all that difficult, on the contrary, DimwitDave has yet to win a single, solitary debate on Topix. ROTFLMAO.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#177 Jul 1, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
Dodging questions and spewing "racist" usually means you don't have a foot to stand on. The Book of 2016. teehee. DeliriousDave must like to take a verbal thrashing. Lord knows I sort of feel guilty slapping the poor chap around. It's not like proving DimwitDave wrong is all that difficult, on the contrary, DimwitDave has yet to win a single, solitary debate on Topix. ROTFLMAO.

You'd be labeled a racist in a discussion about brands of shaving cream. It doesn't matter what the subject happens to be. If you're white, the race card will be used. It's the closest thing a negro has to an intellectual weapon. If it doesn't work, they fall back on tried and true violence.
Grobbbbbbbb

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#178 Jul 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I knew the "foot taller" line would drag out the lies. I admit he was not a full foot taller, but he was well over 6' tall (6' 3" in a couple of accounts) and easily outclassed Zimmerman physically. But the liars here want to keep perpetuating the myth that Zimmerman shot a poor little 12 year old negro boy who was just doing nuffin. Bullsh|t.
He was a nasty theiving negro thug who thought he could get away with beating someone up. What is strang is that he attempted it alone. Most negro boys attack in packs against lone victims or victims who clearly can't withstand the attack. They go after soft targets and rarely attempt an equal, "fair" fight.
I really don't care what these two racist negro trolls have to say on the issue because I have heard this same song and dance for decades now. The theme is always the same, White = Evil/ Black = benevoent victimhood forever. They raise a fist while holding the other hand out for "aid". They don't respect themselves, so why should I give a crap about them?
They clearly don't care a whit about me.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Alotta fault lies with some blacks...among the most racist on earth....but, also a ton of blame fall's on the pseudo news networks with their neverending lynchmob agenda and their pro-black slant on everything.....Nancy Grace should be banned for life, by the FCC.....Hope George wins a fortune in his solid as hell case againest NBC.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#179 Jul 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be labeled a racist in a discussion about brands of shaving cream. It doesn't matter what the subject happens to be. If you're white, the race card will be used. It's the closest thing a negro has to an intellectual weapon. If it doesn't work, they fall back on tried and true violence.
Grobbbbbbbb
I really miss menthol shave cream....why do they always take away our stuff?...lol...bring Gillette Atra back.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor Hill Slimeball 9 min Charles 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 5 hr Gabrielle 7
Why I've lost ALL re$pect for Keller Williams R... 6 hr RP McMurphy 7
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 11 hr MayorMUHAMMADkREED 143
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 12 hr Bobby T Canada 503
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Chuck 19,892
Plan Ahead for More Decadent Violent Action Mov... Sun Lincoln School Mom 6
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]