Been There

Middleburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Just for George???? Sure, let him go free like ALL the other crimmals.
Been There

Middleburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Sorry. I mean justice for George. I didn't have my coffee yet.
BlackRacistJesus

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Denise wrote:
I can see why your name is Lame, Lame thinking idiot. I bet your family received welfare at one time or another and you're to Lame to mention it. BOZO
You response to this user doesnt even equate to a simple thought. You have failed, once again.
BlackRacistJesus

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

wassup wrote:
It do not matter how much money the killer Zimmermen is getting from KKK members .He will not have as much money as President Obama have to take him down .Barack Erik Holder Rev. Jesse Rev. Al plan will bring justice to Trayvon because the man know what will happen if Zimmermen is not executed for what he dit to this poor young christan boy .Another goot reason to vote for greatest President in history Barack Hussian Obama 2012 an d foever
Bwahahaha, poor young Christian Boy, with gold teeth, tattoo's, drinking cough syrup, stealing womens jewlery, and smoking drugs. Your one stupid f uck, and to call for EXECUTION, just showing off your race baiting, racist attitude.
BlackRacistJesus

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

wassup wrote:
Justice for Trayvon is for sure .Zimmerman will get the death pinaty for murdering Trayvon .
President Obama have already got Erick Holder on the case with great leaders likes Rev. Al Sharpton Rev. Jesse Jackson and the Black Panther Party ready to force justice for Trayvon .Vote Obama 2012 and foever .the poor peoples president
And when I thought you couldnt say anything else that could futher represent the degredation of your common leftist mentality. Great leaders, rolling on the f ucking floow laughing my mother f ucking a$$ off.....
RealityCheck

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Justice for George Zimmerman in that he is being used as a scapegoat for ad naseum calls of false racism. My brothers and sisters in the black communities across this nation are their own worst enemies. These public displays of emotion overload and vitriol are doing nothing for the real victims of racism in this country. No one listens or cares anymore. Black on black crime, thug life, and broken families are the real killers in black subculture.

Treating your thug child as a business entity via pushing t-shirts and cheap crap is typical. No different than the Obama merchandise. The rest of the World laughs at my culture and it is truley disgraceful. I am happy as a middle class black living amongst whites. My brothers and sisters are dying on the vine. Bitter and full of pits rotten to the core.
Malcolm XXX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I call for justice for George Zimmerman. I can't believe they have him locked up for defending himself. About 98 percent of black murder victims are killed by black killers. So if a non-white kill a black person it is big news and the liberals are drooling at the prospect that the killer can be labeled a racist. Look how much mileage they are getting out of this shooting. In the meantime there are getting black folks getting killed by other blacks everyday and I don't see the so called black leaders saying much about it.Not even a black president seems to care if he can't blame whitey.
Malcolm XXX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Oh yeah, btw I almost forgot. By any means necessary my brothers.(Hey wasn't Malcolm X a victim of black crime?) He was a distant relative of mine. Rise up and march...to the employment office.
Shabah Shalam Shaballallah Ding Dong.
Eric 2016

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

They even tried to MAKE George Zimmermann out to be a White guy. There sure is a lot of anti-White behavior from "our" controlled media. BTW, FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMANN.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I support the call for justice for Mr. Zimmerman.

...in the form of a lengthy prison sentence.

George Zimmerman precipitated the entire incident with Trayvon Martin when he - against the instructions of the 911 operator - a) continued to follow Trayvon and b) exited his vehicle and physically confronted/attacked Trayvon.

If Zimmerman had simply remained in his vehicle he (Zimmerman) would be going on with his life as he had before, and Trayvon Martin would still be alive, AND you jack*sses would have to find some other idiotic cause to spew your brainless blather over.
Clint Westwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

That thug shouldn't have been walking around at night in Zimmerman's neighborhood attacking innocent people!! He got what he deserved. Bet Treyvon hasn't attacked anyone since. Hahaha. Out buying skittles, my a$$. Everyone knows blacks don't like skittles. He was looking for trouble and he found it.Burn in hell Treyvon.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

As I glance at some of the hate-filled blather posted here in topix/Atlanta Forum I'm left to wonder...

Why are SOME white people so stubbornly racist?

http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/T54I5GSS4S ...
Ese Holmes 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Answer the General's question, Demonic Dave. You skeered of the troof, Dimwit Dave?
Ese Holmes 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Free George Zimmermann. No Jusus No Piece, teehee.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Ese Holmes 2016 wrote:
Free George Zimmermann. No Jusus No Piece, teehee.
"teehee"?

Aaaawwwwww...

That's so cute. How old are you little boy...5, 8, 10?
can I holdadollar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Free George Zimmerman. He is innocent. He defended Himself against a thug. Set this man free.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

NEWS FLASH!
A defense witness said the ghetto thug, Trevon Martin, that looks like the son obama would have had was on top of Mr. Zimmerman beating the hell out of him, and Zimmerman was crying for help. I bet the defense wishes they had never put that witness on the stand. The witness for the defense who testified yesterday had no credibility because she told lies and could not read.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

I feel the defense is doing a poor job with recapturing the fight itself, or maybe they do not feel they have to.

Trayvon is much taller than Zimmerman. The fact that he weights a little less makes little difference in THAT position. MMA fighters aren't typically bulky chubs and reach matters alot.

This, corroborated with the Good's testimony is just another of the prosecutions tools working opposite for them, IMHO.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
NEWS FLASH!
A defense witness said the ghetto thug, Trevon Martin, that looks like the son obama would have had was on top of Mr. Zimmerman beating the hell out of him, and Zimmerman was crying for help. I bet the defense wishes they had never put that witness on the stand. The witness for the defense who testified yesterday had no credibility because she told lies and could not read.
You mean PROSECUTION witness, right?

Sounds like you knew that, just saying..

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean PROSECUTION witness, right?
Sounds like you knew that, just saying..
Yes, thanks for the correction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
Decatur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••