Woman who rescued animals is killed i...

Woman who rescued animals is killed in dog attack

There are 2 comments on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Woman who rescued animals is killed in dog attack. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

They're asking for undies on heads, masks, and as much color as possible. Organizers of protests in more than three dozen cities around the world are hoping for thousands to turn out in raucous support of the... A judge found three members of the provocative punk band Pussy Riot guilty of hooliganism on Friday, in a case that has drawn widespread ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

well
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Karma is a b!tch.
Osama Obama
#2 Aug 17, 2012
Noway no how she should have had that many of those breeds of dogs.No way she could have any control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bored 2 hr Tabby_cat 1
Brookhaven Thugs Linley Jones & John Ernst Shak... 7 hr Bob L 10
Maria Larosa weather channel 8 hr Hotty 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Tyrone Abdul Carp 21,440
News Cops: Midtown victim partied before fall (May '10) 23 hr them 30
DapperDave(aka NappyDave)grand opening (Jan '12) Tue psychosis abounds 8
why do racist kneegrows troll on southern threads? (Jan '12) Tue psychosis abounds 48

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages