true

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

If blacks never win on jeoparty, then the only reason is RAAAACISM.
tarheelblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Well guys write it down a black has won on jeapordy. Tonight a woman
DeShawn Washington

Petawawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

true wrote:
If blacks never win on jeoparty, then the only reason is RAAAACISM.
We be two buzy on da Maury show ta bee on da jepardee show.
DeShawn Washington

Petawawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Butt if I wuz two go on da jepardee show I is shure dat I wood bee a big winer. So two hell wit yu rasist krackers.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

I've never seen a Georgian, toophless, ignorant, sister-jumpin uncledad win either.
Paw Veraty

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

"Name a special person in your family"

"What is, Uncledad"

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

If your black asking a question like this on topic then your setting yourself up for failure
Marie

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

You rarely see blacks on "Jeopardy" because they are too stupid to get on the show in the first place.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Sometimes they probably let a "token" Black person win just to keep all the anti-waycisss like sofa king cool from throwing an anti-waycisss hissy fit. They probably supply the said "token" with the answers and even plant some White contestants who have been paid off to throw the game just in case the Black person can't remember the answers he/she was given. I'm sure the reverends Al Chimpton & Je$$e Jackoff$on would have a fit if no Black person ever won Jeopardy.
Richard Ray

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Rated wrote:
its not because alex is racist,maybe its the categories they never ask about how to get fat white women with cornrolls or who has the bigest rims or fried chicken and watermelon ect... thats the only conclusion i can come up with but it never happens blacks cannot win on that game show. Why you guys think that is are they just not educated or what
... My name is Richard Ray and I live in the Bronx, New York City. As a teenager, living on Long Island with my parents, I can clearly remember my mother leaving for California to be a contestant on Jeopardy . This was definitely before Alex Trebeck was host. My mother, Althea Ray, is definitely Black, or at the time, African American, and she won that particular game ,including Final Jeopardy, and was declared Jeopardy Champion. I remember how excited we were when she returned home to Long Island and showed us a copy of the check. My mother passed a number of years ago, and recently my niece sent me an old newspaper clipping of that Jeopardy win. I don't know if there have been any recent black champions. If you look back you will find an educated black woman, who served in the military, where she met my father, and who was a stay at home mom, watched a lot of television, including jeopardy, and decided that she could be a champion on that show, and she was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 110 of110
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••