why do blacks never win on Jeopardy g...
Phillpott

Ottawa, Canada

#89 Apr 20, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have make a believer of me. Your response sounds like a graduate from a Connecticut college. Did you learn to use profanity in public posts in that Connecticut college?
It's true that there are some pretty darn fair community colleges in Connecticut Lighter.
Phillpott

Ottawa, Canada

#90 Apr 20, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out the idiocy of black leaders is not an indictment of the entire black race, only those I mentioned. When Dutch sailors in the 1600's visited South Africa to trade with the natives of the Cape of Good Hope to replenish their ship's supplies they found the natives eating the guts of their cows. They didn't wash the entrails, only shook out the majority of the dung before they ate the guts.(Batavia's Graveyard by Mike Dash, page 105). It appears you might be a descendant of this dung eating African tribe if you put Al, Jessie, Cynthia, and Hank "Tip" Johnson on your list of black leaders list to be admired. I prefer Allen West, nice try with your race card but it was a failed attempt.
Dung and entrails? Do you know if they had that with ketchup or did they eat it "sans condiment"?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#91 Apr 20, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out the idiocy of black leaders is not an indictment of the entire black race, only those I mentioned. When Dutch sailors in the 1600's visited South Africa to trade with the natives of the Cape of Good Hope to replenish their ship's supplies they found the natives eating the guts of their cows. They didn't wash the entrails, only shook out the majority of the dung before they ate the guts.(Batavia's Graveyard by Mike Dash, page 105). It appears you might be a descendant of this dung eating African tribe if you put Al, Jessie, Cynthia, and Hank "Tip" Johnson on your list of black leaders list to be admired. I prefer Allen West, nice try with your race card but it was a failed attempt.
If you think you were slick enough to slide this bullsh*t post of yours tattered with "slick racist" comments past me bit*h...ya failed. For the record knucknutts....would you like to see a photo or should I say photos of some of the sh8t yall do...you and your kind is exactly what this country is tired of....I don't play the slick and slide game...lame....this is just the tip of the iceberg for ya....your kind is the same who tries to find human beings to eat...killing your wife and kids for insurance money..knucknutts...then turn into a coward and blast ya damn self...selling your kids...then telling the authorities...you woke up and they were gone....your people use to sneak into the quarters of those slaves you talk about and get some of that good pucci...your women could not give them...what about you tricks shooting your family and blaming it on "the black guy that was never there"...what about you fuc*ers shooting innocent people in traffic because you lost your girlfriend and your job....listen lame...you got the right one...I got more bounce to the ounce on a lame like you...I can go on and on...including sending you photos of the kind of sh*t yall eat today...here's a taste for you lame...you don't want to go there with me....because I can rock the sh8t yall do all night long...and while we're at it lame...no matter how you slice it...this is still racist...because its a conversation about "Caucasians...vs. Afro-Americans...heres just a peak....you got the right one this time...let me tell you what you're fu*kin' with....I have been to college for six years...owned two businesses and about to embark on a non-profit foundation...i am groomed to eat fucas like you for a snack....here ya go...come correct now....because "Fool" will be in your mirror talking to me...here's a taste....

You want to see some photos of your kind eating some worse sh*t...or some of your kind...in situations you will never see an Afro_American in....come on...I'll rock with your racist azz...as long as you can last...you got the right one this time...I'd rather eat...what you were describing than this sh*t...and this is TODAY......lets get it...its time...you're going to crawl....into a hole and not respond by the time i am finish with your racist spreading attitude.....I HATE RACISTS...NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE! Here ya go....trickster....now dare me!c I ain't no joke...and i meant that sh*t...just like I said it!~

Location hidden

#92 Apr 20, 2012
Phillpott wrote:
<quoted text>Dung and entrails? Do you know if they had that with ketchup or did they eat it "sans condiment"?
He didn't tell you that...his kind was eating the pucci of the ladies who supposedly ate that sh*t...what does that say about him? Come again?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#93 Apr 20, 2012
Phillpott wrote:
<quoted text>Dung and entrails? Do you know if they had that with ketchup or did they eat it "sans condiment"?
I suggest you do more research and keep us informed. You might include suggested reference notes for us as I have to allow us to know your reasearch is not only fruitful but valid.

Location hidden

#94 Apr 21, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you do more research and keep us informed. You might include suggested reference notes for us as I have to allow us to know your reasearch is not only fruitful but valid.
Hmmmnnn....good? No...but I can see your brother likes it. I have at least 15 different brothers of yours to show you when you are ready. Have a good one.

Location hidden

#95 Apr 21, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm up late...working. Forgot your video...for another fantastic taste of some of your brothers and sisters...favorite meal...here ya go....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Phillpott

Wendover, Canada

#96 Apr 21, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you were slick enough to slide this bullsh*t post of yours tattered with "slick racist" comments past me bit*h...ya failed. For the record knucknutts....would you like to see a photo or should I say photos of some of the sh8t yall do...you and your kind is exactly what this country is tired of....I don't play the slick and slide game...lame....this is just the tip of the iceberg for ya....your kind is the same who tries to find human beings to eat...killing your wife and kids for insurance money..knucknutts...then turn into a coward and blast ya damn self...selling your kids...then telling the authorities...you woke up and they were gone....your people use to sneak into the quarters of those slaves you talk about and get some of that good pucci...your women could not give them...what about you tricks shooting your family and blaming it on "the black guy that was never there"...what about you fuc*ers shooting innocent people in traffic because you lost your girlfriend and your job....listen lame...you got the right one...I got more bounce to the ounce on a lame like you...I can go on and on...including sending you photos of the kind of sh*t yall eat today...here's a taste for you lame...you don't want to go there with me....because I can rock the sh8t yall do all night long...and while we're at it lame...no matter how you slice it...this is still racist...because its a conversation about "Caucasians...vs. Afro-Americans...heres just a peak....you got the right one this time...let me tell you what you're fu*kin' with....I have been to college for six years...owned two businesses and about to embark on a non-profit foundation...i am groomed to eat fucas like you for a snack....here ya go...come correct now....because "Fool" will be in your mirror talking to me...here's a taste....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0r4R4WkdllkXX
You want to see some photos of your kind eating some worse sh*t...or some of your kind...in situations you will never see an Afro_American in....come on...I'll rock with your racist azz...as long as you can last...you got the right one this time...I'd rather eat...what you were describing than this sh*t...and this is TODAY......lets get it...its time...you're going to crawl....into a hole and not respond by the time i am finish with your racist spreading attitude.....I HATE RACISTS...NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE! Here ya go....trickster....now dare me!c I ain't no joke...and i meant that sh*t...just like I said it!~
Wow! Dude you are about to jump the tracks. Calm down! Take a valium and have a cup of tea. Your posts are away too long and are developing a desperate flavor. Take a week off and give us and yourself a break. Youíll come back refreshed and ready to debate issues in a more cogent manner. And donít worry, your opponents will still be here, ready to dangle a worm beneath your lilypad. Chill.

Location hidden

#97 Apr 21, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0r4R4WkdllkXX
My post was about an entire tribe of people and their dietary habits not one demented crazy nut. The truth seems to bother you rather than set you free so read this non fiction book, "Lost in Shangrila" by Mitchell Zurkoff, to get the record of a tribe of black savages that by 1943 had never developed the wheel and loved eating each other. This book will cause you to cry racist as mush as the last one I posted. Nice try with the race card bozo, didn't work again. No trick involved, just the truth. You should read more rather than sit at your computer and cry racist.

Location hidden

#98 Apr 21, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was about an entire tribe of people and their dietary habits not one demented crazy nut. The truth seems to bother you rather than set you free so read this non fiction book, "Lost in Shangrila" by Mitchell Zurkoff, to get the record of a tribe of black savages that by 1943 had never developed the wheel and loved eating each other. This book will cause you to cry racist as mush as the last one I posted. Nice try with the race card bozo, didn't work again. No trick involved, just the truth. You should read more rather than sit at your computer and cry racist.
EVIDENTLY YOU CAN'T SEE BECAUSE THE VIDEO CONTAINS AT LEAST 7 PEOPLE EATING THAT SH*T...AND THAT IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. I CAN NAME TONS OF Sh*t yall ate beef tongue...frogs...beatles....fl ies....pumpkin pie....quale, alligator, possum...look...you know what...this is a dumb exchange of communication. Keep eating that sh*t....its yours. You're not worth communicating with but you can't pull that surface persuasion sh8t on me!

Oh...how smoothly he tries to change the story like a forked tongue. You have no proof "WHOLE TRIBES" ate what you want to believe, there are many blacks WHO WERE NEVER SLAVES! Back in the days of the Moors....THERE WERE WHITE SLAVES...OR DID YOU KNOW THAT. I JUST REMEMBERED YOU ARE A PERSON THAT MAKES MORE NOISE...THAN SENSE. A WASTE OF TIME.

Location hidden

#99 Apr 21, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
EVIDENTLY YOU CAN'T SEE BECAUSE THE VIDEO CONTAINS AT LEAST 7 PEOPLE EATING THAT SH*T...AND THAT IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. I CAN NAME TONS OF Sh*t yall ate beef tongue...frogs...beatles....fl ies....pumpkin pie....quale, alligator, possum...look...you know what...this is a dumb exchange of communication. Keep eating that sh*t....its yours. You're not worth communicating with but you can't pull that surface persuasion sh8t on me!
Oh...how smoothly he tries to change the story like a forked tongue. You have no proof "WHOLE TRIBES" ate what you want to believe, there are many blacks WHO WERE NEVER SLAVES! Back in the days of the Moors....THERE WERE WHITE SLAVES...OR DID YOU KNOW THAT. I JUST REMEMBERED YOU ARE A PERSON THAT MAKES MORE NOISE...THAN SENSE. A WASTE OF TIME.
Read the book, it gives you all the proof anyone would need about the native tribe of South Africa around the Cape of Good Hope and their love of uncleaned intestines. The truth irritates you. I bet you found the truth about Shangri La irritating also, you failed to mention it in your post. Southern blacks enjoyed possums do you hate them? Native Americans and Jewish people loved tongues. In fact the Native Americans said the tongues were the best part of a buffalo. I have never eaten possum or tongues, but find quail and beef very tasteful. Are you a goat eating muslim? BTW, goats are filthy animals which will eat anything. You might want to study up on history, because your shallow understanding of it is making you look not only shallow minded but quite comical. Here's a clue of one of your big mistakes, there weren't any white slaves in South Africa in the 1600's. Your spelling could use some improvement, here is the correct way to spell "quail". Keep hating others for their diets and your lack of knowledge about history, but your race card is not working, maybe you need to contact Al for another one.

Location hidden

#100 Apr 21, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book, it gives you all the proof anyone would need about the native tribe of South Africa around the Cape of Good Hope and their love of uncleaned intestines. The truth irritates you. I bet you found the truth about Shangri La irritating also, you failed to mention it in your post. Southern blacks enjoyed possums do you hate them? Native Americans and Jewish people loved tongues. In fact the Native Americans said the tongues were the best part of a buffalo. I have never eaten possum or tongues, but find quail and beef very tasteful. Are you a goat eating muslim? BTW, goats are filthy animals which will eat anything. You might want to study up on history, because your shallow understanding of it is making you look not only shallow minded but quite comical. Here's a clue of one of your big mistakes, there weren't any white slaves in South Africa in the 1600's. Your spelling could use some improvement, here is the correct way to spell "quail". Keep hating others for their diets and your lack of knowledge about history, but your race card is not working, maybe you need to contact Al for another one.
No good chump....I have enough sense to know that books....news articles....and books are only as good as the writer. if they have an agenda...their works in writing will reveal the same. Its even worse when sometimes they are Caucasian and try to write informative articles on African Americans like they were there every step of the way to increase the one thing your kind has always been involved in with greed...you guessed it....MONEY! No Thanks...I like the way I am rolling without cha!

Location hidden

#101 Apr 21, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a petty azz person as I can see....I have more education with you with one degree. I don't give a fu*k how I spell words on this internet when I type with speed. You're no damn teacher or an authority on a damn thing. You remind me of Klu Klux klan members with no high school education. You have to notice small sh8t to make yourself significant. Correct this...YOU AIN'T SH*T BUT LIPS on a ran down brain. You're not as slick as you think you are. racist bastard....AL....you knucknutts are all the same. long on mouth...short on ingenuity...thats why we are kicking azzes of knucknutts of small brained "mouths" just like yours. You're a sad sack of sh*t.....REALLY! SERIOUSLY? AND ALL THAT!

Location hidden

#102 Apr 21, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE MORE THING GENIUS...JUST LIKE YOU MENTION DUMBSHIT to people in person they know nothing about because its off their radar? Well....QUAIL...is off my radar. Really don't remember what the damn bird looks like...don't eat it...and don't give a damn about it. You can "quail" that!

Location hidden

#103 Apr 21, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a petty azz person as I can see....I have more education with you with one degree. I don't give a fu*k how I spell words on this internet when I type with speed. You're no damn teacher or an authority on a damn thing. You remind me of Klu Klux klan members with no high school education. You have to notice small sh8t to make yourself significant. Correct this...YOU AIN'T SH*T BUT LIPS on a ran down brain. You're not as slick as you think you are. racist bastard....AL....you knucknutts are all the same. long on mouth...short on ingenuity...thats why we are kicking azzes of knucknutts of small brained "mouths" just like yours. You're a sad sack of sh*t.....REALLY! SERIOUSLY? AND ALL THAT!
We can all tell by your use of profanity how insecure you are with your level of "education. BTW, the book I suggested was from a ship's log, written in one of the most racist free countries of the world, Holland. Nice try to place the racist claim on true history. You and your muslim buddies learned well from Malcolm X and Al Sharpton. Your blatant bigoted mind is hilarious, thanks for the comedy. You really should read more, the truth would set you free. We know the racist post here because when they are confronted by the truth, they cry, Klu Klux Klan, racist, etc. It won't work with the truth. Uneducated posters post hyperbolic claims about their great educations, but can barely spell, resort to profanity to communicate, and pay no attention to books written by noted historians. Does this ring a bell? How's the goat eating working out for you? Do you still hate all those people for not eating what you eat? Quail is still spelled "quail".

Location hidden

#104 Apr 21, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE MORE THING GENIUS...JUST LIKE YOU MENTION DUMBSHIT to people in person they know nothing about because its off their radar? Well....QUAIL...is off my radar. Really don't remember what the damn bird looks like...don't eat it...and don't give a damn about it. You can "quail" that!
You should get out more, and read more. You appear to have a limited "education" about America and the African culture. Quail are the most popular game bird in America, and its domesticated variety is served in most of the better resturants in America. Goat meat is primarily consumed by the residents of backward 3rd world countries. I don't believe it can hold a candle to lobster, pork, quail, or beef.

Location hidden

#106 Apr 22, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get out more, and read more. You appear to have a limited "education" about America and the African culture. Quail are the most popular game bird in America, and its domesticated variety is served in most of the better resturants in America. Goat meat is primarily consumed by the residents of backward 3rd world countries. I don't believe it can hold a candle to lobster, pork, quail, or beef.
I have two Degrees...A Bachelor's in Business, In Marketing Management, another in Fashion Merchandising...and three certifications. Can you top that? Spent six years in college, three as a professional student. Do you know what that is? Wrong again Jethro!
Black is Packed

West Monroe, LA

#107 Apr 22, 2012
This was started by a white man.....Because I'm sure it wasn't a white woman.....They Love Black Men
White men in Jeopardy

West Monroe, LA

#108 Apr 22, 2012
White men are becoming extinct with white women ......they're leaving for black men..or.they are Cheating on their hubbys with black men

Location hidden

#109 Apr 22, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two Degrees...A Bachelor's in Business, In Marketing Management, another in Fashion Merchandising...and three certifications. Can you top that? Spent six years in college, three as a professional student. Do you know what that is? Wrong again Jethro!
You were sort changed in your 6 years attempting to get an education. You are judged in our society by your ability not the unaccredited schools you attended. You have difficulty communicating in standardized English, little understanding of history, and are full of hatred for people based upon what they eat. Your hyperbolic rants confusing the truth with being racist is not a mark of an educated individual. Was this learned in your 6 years, taught by Al Sharpton, or do you just have a demented mental condition? Keep your bigoted name calling incorporating profanity posts coming, they prove how uneducated you truly are. You only have to read my usage of English to understand I received a much higher degree than you in college, and my degree wasn't in how people dress. Your refusal to deny the validity of the suggested books speaks volumes of your "education" level.
Bless your little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr No doubt 21,727
all you great ladys ready to vote and get a job... 10 hr liberals are brai... 3
Boy in bluff Sat SunRayz 5
Open Season On Blacks in Dekalb??? May 21 Max 2
Rosetta Coy (Jul '11) Jan '18 Carla 13
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Dec '17 Sharon Taint 26
News Twins face murder charge in shooting of college... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Bear 3

Decatur Jobs

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages