why do blacks never win on Jeopardy g...

why do blacks never win on Jeopardy game show

Posted in the Decatur Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Rated

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2009
its not because alex is racist,maybe its the categories they never ask about how to get fat white women with cornrolls or who has the bigest rims or fried chicken and watermelon ect... thats the only conclusion i can come up with but it never happens blacks cannot win on that game show. Why you guys think that is are they just not educated or what

Since: Oct 08

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2009
I've seen women win.... Maybe you're just being a blatant bigot

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2009
WOW like 5 out of thousands of contestants every dog has his day lol i mean we have had 1 so called black man win a presidential election also watch the show it is very rare you will see a black win on that game show i guess i could watch you tube over and over to see it happen tho cause blacks just dont do well on that game show so can you answer why that is Edumacated i think it would help if alex would say the answers in ebonics seems to be what blacks comprehend best
AMERICAN

Douglasville, GA

#8 Jul 27, 2009
guest wrote:
WOW like 5 out of thousands of contestants every dog has his day lol i mean we have had 1 so called black man win a presidential election also watch the show it is very rare you will see a black win on that game show i guess i could watch you tube over and over to see it happen tho cause blacks just dont do well on that game show so can you answer why that is Edumacated i think it would help if alex would say the answers in ebonics seems to be what blacks comprehend best
all these 2 bit country ass white people who can barely talk and you got something to say about black people,diot.....
tyron jordan

Alviso, CA

#10 Jan 29, 2010
it is very difficult to even get an audition for this show. first off; you have to take an online test; which is given only once a year during a three day period. In addition, one can take the test only during certain hours; for example 8 p.m pacific or 7 pm Eastern. Before taking the online test; you have to log in 20-30 minutes prior. The assumption that the people at jeopardy has is that everyone has computer access. Everyone has the flexiblity to take the online test within those days and time frames. It kinds of discriminates against those who work nights; those with internet acess. I think that it is kind of designed that way, unfortunately.
bull

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 Jan 30, 2010
guest wrote:
Maybe they refuse to fly,taking the bus might make them late for the show.
David

Memphis, TN

#12 Jan 30, 2010
-------WELCOME TO Black people jeopardy----------

Thank you rufus.YOur topics on todays show are.(DRUM ROLE PLEASE)

*GHETTO RATS
*SMASH AND GRAB
*WHO IS BABY DADDY
*WELFARE CHECK
*BIG BUTTS
*LICKING A FOOD STAMP

ALEX, I'll TAKE SMASH AND GRAB FOR $100

IF soul brother wants a stereo and wheels for his car,HOW MANY STORES DOES HE HAVE TO BREAK IN AND CLEAN OUT TO PAY FOR THE SALE?
babyruthbert

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Aug 4, 2010
We all know that white people need a headstart in everything so they can feel superior, right? Just think of all the things blacks are doing now that at one time only white people were given the chance to do? We do it better and now the Indian race has kicked everyones butts in technology, banking, and more. So white boy, just keep running circles around your track, kept supporting the conservative losers and stay off of meth please.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2010
AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
all these 2 bit country ass white people who can barely talk and you got something to say about black people,diot.....
Before you call a white people an idiot, you might want to learn how to spell the word "idiot" to be taken serious. This occurs every time one of a low IQ tries to express him/herself.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 4, 2010
tyron jordan wrote:
it is very difficult to even get an audition for this show. first off; you have to take an online test; which is given only once a year during a three day period. In addition, one can take the test only during certain hours; for example 8 p.m pacific or 7 pm Eastern. Before taking the online test; you have to log in 20-30 minutes prior. The assumption that the people at jeopardy has is that everyone has computer access. Everyone has the flexiblity to take the online test within those days and time frames. It kinds of discriminates against those who work nights; those with internet acess. I think that it is kind of designed that way, unfortunately.
Everyone does have computer access. Go to your local library if you can find one in Oakland the rioters have not burned down.
animal control

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Their brains r not developed

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17 Aug 5, 2010
David wrote:
-------WELCOME TO Black people jeopardy----------
Thank you rufus.YOur topics on todays show are.(DRUM ROLE PLEASE)
*GHETTO RATS
*SMASH AND GRAB
*WHO IS BABY DADDY
*WELFARE CHECK
*BIG BUTTS
*LICKING A FOOD STAMP
ALEX, I'll TAKE SMASH AND GRAB FOR $100
IF soul brother wants a stereo and wheels for his car,HOW MANY STORES DOES HE HAVE TO BREAK IN AND CLEAN OUT TO PAY FOR THE SALE?
Welcome to "Dumbass tries to Get Witty" would be more like it. Try this topic.....Thank you Du fess....Your topics for this response is (carnival music please)...
*Run Mouth Like Diarrhea
*How to take it in the ass
*How far does your belly stick out
*Trailer trash or trash talker
*Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato Pie
*Foot in the mouth or Family Killer

Alex...I'll take "Foot in the Mouth" or "Family Killer" for $1000.00

(Alex) Music and.....A man has a problem keeping his mouth shut and tells a friend of his he would like to "Kill his Family". Has he (1) Put his foot in his mouth (2) Or is he a family killer? We'll get his answer....when we return....with a word from our sponsors....

Location hidden

#18 Aug 5, 2010
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to "Dumbass tries to Get Witty" would be more like it. Try this topic.....Thank you Du fess....Your topics for this response is (carnival music please)...
*Run Mouth Like Diarrhea
*How to take it in the ass
*How far does your belly stick out
*Trailer trash or trash talker
*Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato Pie
*Foot in the mouth or Family Killer
Alex...I'll take "Foot in the Mouth" or "Family Killer" for $1000.00
(Alex) Music and.....A man has a problem keeping his mouth shut and tells a friend of his he would like to "Kill his Family". Has he (1) Put his foot in his mouth (2) Or is he a family killer? We'll get his answer....when we return....with a word from our sponsors....
The truth about this negro pedophile might free up your mind.
(8-4-10)

HILLSBORO – The arrest of a black man who police accuse of entering two homes and sexually abusing both a woman and an 11-year-old girl while he was living at a Luke-Dorf residence has raised safety concerns about the facility among some Hillsboro community members.

Telly Alexander Heath, 34, was arrested July 8 and has been charged with counts of first-degree sex abuse, attempted first-degree sodomy and first-degree burglary, according to court records. He is being held in the Washington County Jail and has a trial scheduled for Aug. 31.

Police say the crimes occurred early July 7 and July 8 at two separate residences near Luke-Dorf.

More than 60 community members, city officials and police officers gathered at Hillsboro's Glenn and Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center Wednesday evening to discuss residents' concerns about the open-door facility, which offers housing for people who are mentally ill, low-income and homeless. Residents also voiced concerns about what they consider to be a high number of mental health facilities in proximity to one another in the downtown Hillsboro area – a discussion that raised questions about city zoning and planning.
Southern Pride

Church Hill, VA

#19 Aug 5, 2010
babyruthbert wrote:
We all know that white people need a headstart in everything so they can feel superior, right? Just think of all the things blacks are doing now that at one time only white people were given the chance to do? We do it better and now the Indian race has kicked everyones butts in technology, banking, and more. So white boy, just keep running circles around your track, kept supporting the conservative losers and stay off of meth please.
You know, stereotyping has to be one of the stupidest things to do on here. That's right, I called u stupid.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 5, 2010
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
(8-4-10)
HILLSBORO – The arrest of a black man who police accuse of entering two homes and sexually abusing both a woman and an 11-year-old girl while he was living at a Luke-Dorf residence has raised safety concerns about the facility among some Hillsboro community members.
Telly Alexander Heath, 34, was arrested July 8 and has been charged with counts of first-degree sex abuse, attempted first-degree sodomy and first-degree burglary, according to court records. He is being held in the Washington County Jail and has a trial scheduled for Aug. 31.
Police say the crimes occurred early July 7 and July 8 at two separate residences near Luke-Dorf.
More than 60 community members, city officials and police officers gathered at Hillsboro's Glenn and Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center Wednesday evening to discuss residents' concerns about the open-door facility, which offers housing for people who are mentally ill, low-income and homeless. Residents also voiced concerns about what they consider to be a high number of mental health facilities in proximity to one another in the downtown Hillsboro area – a discussion that raised questions about city zoning and planning.
You're riding down the road on a bicycle...in the rain....in other words...you aren't making any sense...pedophiles cover the full race spectrum....white...black....h ispanic...across the board...what is your point. Do you want to see an article about a caucasion man eating human beings....just look up...."Jeffery Dalmer" my point is no need in using race to talk about certain types of people. What's yours?

Location hidden

#21 Aug 5, 2010
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
(8-4-10)
Why do you always have something negative to say about certain races. I've read some of your posts and your ideas are not balanced. They are lop-sided and lean to the "better than Thou" side...which means we know what....right? just own up to it and be done with it....it's your prerogative.
Southern Pride

Church Hill, VA

#22 Aug 5, 2010
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always have something negative to say about certain races. I've read some of your posts and your ideas are not balanced. They are lop-sided and lean to the "better than Thou" side...which means we know what....right? just own up to it and be done with it....it's your prerogative.
This needs to be a whole new thread. I thought they were talking about Jepardy
Soutnern Pride

Church Hill, VA

#23 Aug 5, 2010
You people need to get over racism and try to get along. We are United in this country. Everyone is equal. No race is better than the other. Whites don't get a headstart so they can feel superior (post above)

Location hidden

#24 Aug 5, 2010
Southern Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
This needs to be a whole new thread. I thought they were talking about Jepardy
I did too. He's got something VERY misunderstood. First, the man he was talking about was associated with a mental health facility. Second, the subject was the "Game Jeopardy"...he got it mixed up and was thinking..."LIFE Jeopardy".....whatever he's smokin'.....pass it around me!
As I see em

Fort White, FL

#25 Aug 6, 2010
Don't you people have anything better to do than argue about an obsolete game show and races? It's pathetic some of the comments left on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... 4 hr Elmer 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! 14 hr chelsae clinton 37
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 14 hr stainless 555
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 16 hr Atlanta reliable 1
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... Mon Austin Rhodes 5
Are Women Interested In Using a Strapon On Men? (Dec '11) Aug 19 theCARS7879 4

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages