Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#55 May 11, 2013
Ghetto thug sexually molests 7 year old child. Black native savages do this in Africa in false belief that raping a young child will rid themselves of AIDS, is this display of perverted ignorance a tribal thing?

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013/05/je...

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#57 May 12, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the FBI statistics, most violent crimes are committed by young blacks. This is a dead horse, evidence has been posted repeatedly, but denied by the black posters.
YOur issue is that you cannot see beyond race.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#58 May 12, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>YOur issue is that you cannot see beyond race.

That's because he's not a coward like Holder called everyone who doesn't want to talk about race. Get with the program, race is real and there are certainly differences between them. But using the race card to shut down the discussion isn't going to work anymore. Better join the discussion or look like a fool every time you try that worn out, expired old card.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Hick

Whittier, CA

#59 May 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because he's not a coward like Holder called everyone who doesn't want to talk about race. Get with the program, race is real and there are certainly differences between them. But using the race card to shut down the discussion isn't going to work anymore. Better join the discussion or look like a fool every time you try that worn out, expired old card.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
You play the race card every day. Whiner.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#60 May 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Race is only a social construct until the anti-White crowd wish to push an agenda like affirmitive blacktion or say that IQ test are racially biased. teehee. Talk about contradicting yourself. Anti-racist = anti-White.

Mexico for Mexicans
Japan for Japanese
Israel for Jews
White countries for everybody.

Location hidden

#62 May 13, 2013
Race yea, I watched the black observers of the New Orleans Mother's Day Parade "race" away from the negro ghetto thug killer shooting 19 people simply because they were black and at a Mother's Day Parade. BTW, 6 of these he shot were little black children. I thought mass confusion only occurred on fathers day in the ghetto, had no idea Mother's Day caused such a criminal display. I bet someone yelled,"Yo mama is a food stamp obama mama" or even worse, "Yo mama she go to work every day" and that started the shooting. Rumor is the shooter was raised by a village. Bless their little hearts.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#63 May 13, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
It is the race-card that is warn out. It is used all to often by those who lack the capacity to see beyond race the the real issue(s). I know that you know better. I have been reading your posts for a few months now. Maybe years. Race is to easy to use when making a point. It is an over-simplification. And, I believe you are way more intelligent than that.

Location hidden

#64 May 13, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>It is the race-card that is warn out. It is used all to often by those who lack the capacity to see beyond race the the real issue(s). I know that you know better. I have been reading your posts for a few months now. Maybe years. Race is to easy to use when making a point. It is an over-simplification. And, I believe you are way more intelligent than that.

Race only seems to matter when I'm saying something. Then it's because I'm white and all white people are racists. That mantra has been handed down for decades and today's attitudes reflect it clearly. I've had a front row seat for all of this since the 60s. I wish I had a dime for every time I had to hear "it cau you white" when I didn't agree with something.

Personally, I have discovered that ALL races produce a-holes AND racists. I don't care what color an a-hole happens to be. I've met them in the north, the south, California, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Portugal and plenty of other places. While I think that diversity CAN be a strength, applying it for the sake of diversifying often does the opposite. Integration has also been a failed application because Americans don't like to be forced into life-altering changes.

I've said before and I mean it, most of the outward, vocal racism I hear these days is not coming from the mouths of white people. White people is who it is directed at. Anyone who thinks they can fight white racism by using racism and bigotry against white people is only adding to the problem and inviting a backlash. I don't want to see a race war in the US. There are some who suggest that it has already begun, guerilla style.

God help us if all the splintered groups of white-centric vigilantes decide to unite again. Trying to quash their pride will only make matters worse. But what do I know? I'm white!
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#66 May 13, 2013
Sofa Turd Douche is a "race" expert. After all, he grew up in that paradigm of DIEverse multiculture known as Minnesota. teehee. Isn't it amazing how many white LIEberal libtarded anti-rayciss aka anti-Whites come from states like Minnesota, New Hampshire, Vermont, Oregon, etc. How did these people become such experts on race relations and nonwhite aka "diverities" behavior, by living in largely homogeneous White states?

Location hidden

#67 May 13, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Sofa Turd Douche is a "race" expert. After all, he grew up in that paradigm of DIEverse multiculture known as Minnesota. teehee. Isn't it amazing how many white LIEberal libtarded anti-rayciss aka anti-Whites come from states like Minnesota, New Hampshire, Vermont, Oregon, etc. How did these people become such experts on race relations and nonwhite aka "diverities" behavior, by living in largely homogeneous White states?

I had a similar discussion in a diner in Madison Wisconsin with a local. He was talking about how racist we were in Atlanta and how most of the people in Madison took diversity seriously and to heart. I told him the comparison was invalid since metro Madison only has about 4% of the population of metro Atlanta and because their idea of "diversity" wasn't even close to the diversity that Atlanta has.

Madison is mostly white (88%). About half of them are leftists. They have a black population of around 7% compared to Atlanta's 48% so the comparison is totally false. In addition I reminded him that Atlanta has had black political leadership for over 3 decades, Madison doesn't come close to that. If anything it appears that Madison is actually keeping blacks out of politics.

Like this whining pair of bastards trolling the Atlanta boards this clown in madison clearly gets his information from old movies. I forgot to ask what he thought of the crowning achievement that is now Detroit!
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#69 May 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a similar discussion in a diner in Madison Wisconsin with a local. He was talking about how racist we were in Atlanta and how most of the people in Madison took diversity seriously and to heart. I told him the comparison was invalid since metro Madison only has about 4% of the population of metro Atlanta and because their idea of "diversity" wasn't even close to the diversity that Atlanta has.
Madison is mostly white (88%). About half of them are leftists. They have a black population of around 7% compared to Atlanta's 48% so the comparison is totally false. In addition I reminded him that Atlanta has had black political leadership for over 3 decades, Madison doesn't come close to that. If anything it appears that Madison is actually keeping blacks out of politics.
Like this whining pair of bastards trolling the Atlanta boards this clown in madison clearly gets his information from old movies. I forgot to ask what he thought of the crowning achievement that is now Detroit!
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
I had a conversation with a person in Massachusetts who said he always thought my comments about blacks were out of line and racist when I visited until blacks moved into his hometown. He apologized for his thoughts and said he now realized I was only telling the truth years ago, and he was mistaken because he had never been around them. He said his township's crime has escalated along with problems in the local schools, and taxes had to be increased to take care of those who wouldn't work and provide for their own medical care. The truth shall set you free when you can actually see the truth.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#70 May 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Race only seems to matter when I'm saying something. Then it's because I'm white and all white people are racists. That mantra has been handed down for decades and today's attitudes reflect it clearly. I've had a front row seat for all of this since the 60s. I wish I had a dime for every time I had to hear "it cau you white" when I didn't agree with something.
Personally, I have discovered that ALL races produce a-holes AND racists. I don't care what color an a-hole happens to be. I've met them in the north, the south, California, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Portugal and plenty of other places. While I think that diversity CAN be a strength, applying it for the sake of diversifying often does the opposite. Integration has also been a failed application because Americans don't like to be forced into life-altering changes.
I've said before and I mean it, most of the outward, vocal racism I hear these days is not coming from the mouths of white people. White people is who it is directed at. Anyone who thinks they can fight white racism by using racism and bigotry against white people is only adding to the problem and inviting a backlash. I don't want to see a race war in the US. There are some who suggest that it has already begun, guerilla style.
God help us if all the splintered groups of white-centric vigilantes decide to unite again. Trying to quash their pride will only make matters worse. But what do I know? I'm white!
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
I think I understand your prustration. To make everything about race is really an over-simplification. We are human and much more complicated than that. I have to deal with the same thing, I think. I have been told I would never understand becasue I am a member of one demographic over another. Like, I am 'no longer black', or 'you're rich now...', or I have 'forgotten where' I 'come from'. It is all stupid.

We take a posaition on a subject becasue of the information we have, or don't have. But, we take a position nonetheless.

I Hate Syracuse
jason

Carrollton, GA

#72 May 14, 2013
theres WHITE PEOPLE in Atlanta?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#74 May 15, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a conversation with a person in Massachusetts who said he always thought my comments about blacks were out of line and racist when I visited until blacks moved into his hometown. He apologized for his thoughts and said he now realized I was only telling the truth years ago, and he was mistaken because he had never been around them. He said his township's crime has escalated along with problems in the local schools, and taxes had to be increased to take care of those who wouldn't work and provide for their own medical care. The truth shall set you free when you can actually see the truth.
Who alive back in the mid 70's, can forget the utter hypocrisy of the riots that ensued in that bastion of LIEberalism and pro-multicult/DIEversity known as Boston, Massholechusetts, when FORCED busing came home to roost. These same people who were too happy to FORCE white Southerners to experience the enrichment of having to attend school with "diversities" were now FORCED to practice what they preached for all those "racist" Southerners. Funny, when you think about it, the migrating and living arrangements of the most LIEberal libtard is no different than the grand dragon of the KKK, they both live in all-White or mostly all-White neighborhoods, and don't want to live in DIEverse places full of "diversities" aka "urban yufes."
jason

Carrollton, GA

#75 May 19, 2013
look in the prison and see what color people you see in there.
thattruth

Voorhees, NJ

#76 May 7, 2014
integration was never supposed to make everyone equal because there's stil capitalism and even if your black you know a poorer black or white your not gonna care About..

everyone knows there's white criminals.. wites invented criminal..

the some of the most racist whites Are criminals Anyway.. and admit to it.. and don't really care and they get Arrested by other whites ... And they have white on white racism based on type of white person..

like some whites think blonde hair is inferior..

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#77 May 7, 2014
Crime does not have a color! Crime is irectoy related to ones education, incoe, an class.
LaQuazalita Chardonnay

Stone Mountain, GA

#78 May 7, 2014
dis question iz a raysis as we all know....black peeples iz innocents
Tighty whitey

Atlanta, GA

#79 May 8, 2014
It doesn't exist
Tighty whitey

Atlanta, GA

#80 May 8, 2014
thattruth wrote:
integration was never supposed to make everyone equal because there's stil capitalism and even if your black you know a poorer black or white your not gonna care About..
everyone knows there's white criminals.. wites invented criminal..
the some of the most racist whites Are criminals Anyway.. and admit to it.. and don't really care and they get Arrested by other whites ... And they have white on white racism based on type of white person..
like some whites think blonde hair is inferior..
just how stupid are you? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about! Lol! Btw, I have blond hair and blue eyes and I AM superior to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min Sick Man Freud 55,372
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 31 min Tighty whitey 129
Schenectady Racism 1 hr Sharky 16
Help Grob Find a Job 13 hr Oh Daddy stop it 1
Video Gang viciously beat couple on Missouri st... 13 hr Dead Dale 3
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 14 hr Uncledad 154
yankees rule nascar 14 hr Satan 38
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
Decatur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••