Egyptians Forget Tiananmen Square, Waco

Egyptians Forget Tiananmen Square, Waco

Posted in the Decatur Forum

RP McMurphy

Athens, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Governments DO fire on their people. But, unlike Tiananmen and Waco, the Egyptians were a little more prepared.
At least 100 police and military were killed too.
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2013
Sherman Was a Great Man wrote:
The southern boys kept trying to shoot back but were eventually embarrassed by the real soldiers from the North.
Ever dream of being a real soldier, little man?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 19, 2013
The southern boys kept trying to shoot back but were eventually embarrassed by the real soldiers from the North.
Both the North and the South had brave men fighting and giving their lives for those things that were important to them and their families. Any one of those men, Northerner or Southerner, is twice the man dead that you are alive. The civil war was a horror filled experience for both sides. It would have been even more horrible for someone like you who suffers with a serious personality disorder and is a social pariah. Both sides would have been firing on your billowing, balloon shaped body, regardless of the color of the XXXXL uniform you wore.
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Try sumpin else, hillbilly, that ain't gunna work.
Go brush yer tooph.
Having fun yet, bully?
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep.
Good. That was me goal.
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep.
...my goal...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Try sumpin else, hillbilly, that ain't gunna work.
Go brush yer tooph.
Actually, given Sofa Blob’s astonishing girth, it’s unlikely that either side would have wanted him as a uniformed participant in battle. It would have been a quartermaster’s nightmare to try and come up with the amount of textile necessary to make a uniform that his pumpkinesque body could have been squeezed into. Instead, it’s more likely that Sofa would have been used in a more utilitarian manner. Some commanders might have hung an observation platform from him and sent him aloft as a reconnaissance balloon. Other’s might have had wheels installed on him and subsequently used him as a sort of battering ram to knock down gates and walls. Others may have chosen to drag him to river crossings where he could then have been used as a raft or barge to ship men and goods along waterways. But, it’s highly unlikely, given Sofa’s craven nature, that he’d have been chosen as an actual combatant. Rotflmao.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 19, 2013
But I’m being unkind. Rumor has it that Sofa Pumpkin did go to war once. It was at a KFC all you can eat buffet and there was a group of orphan kindergarten students there who tried to get their first serving before he’d had his fourth. He apparently went ballistic and was able to drive a few of them away from the fried chicken section before their 85 year old Lady Guardian intervened and punched him out in what she called the easiest knockout she‘d ever delivered.“He fought like a girl, she said. Kept trying to bite me and scratch me and pull my hair. Definitely the biggest wuss I‘ve ever fought." Rotflmao.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Allah Byteme wrote:
<quoted text>
I post 10 words, you do 200. You must be a chick.
If I were a chick you'd be afraid to address me eunuch boy. You hide under your Mom's dress when you walk past a Victoria's Secret shop. rotflmao.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Allah Byteme wrote:
<quoted text>
I post 10 words, you do 200. You must be a chick.
Oh come now fat boy. You post 10 words because that all you can come up with unless it can be cut and pasted. You should think about signing up for the "remedial writing for functional illiterates" course in the your local G.E.D. program.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Help! Help! I've just been involved in a motor vehicle accident. The ambulance taking Sofa Blob's witty retort to the emergency room just ran over me. Rotflmao.
RP McMurphy

Athens, GA

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Too bad people named Sherman still get arrested in the South when they show up on police computers wanted for arson.
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2013
Urpathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherman was a great man. Southern boys ran like rats.
So, you sit on your couch and talk about the bravery and cowardice of the soldiers of yesteryear? Now, tell us about your own brave deeds, little soldier wannabe.
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#22 Aug 20, 2013
Sorry yer dum wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Why don't you tell everyone what it's like to be an in-bred, sister-jumpin', racist, southern uncledaddy lovin' moron?
Temper, temper. A good soldier never shows emotion.
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#24 Aug 20, 2013
Sorry yer dum wrote:
<quoted text>
I was smiling the whole time, Clem.
Very good, little man.
Little Man Syndrome

Louisville, KY

#26 Aug 20, 2013
Hillbilly Heartthrob wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I care what a hillbilly thinks.
I am getting the distinct impression that you don't love me.
RP McMurphy

Athens, GA

#27 Aug 21, 2013
Have you ever heard of Andersonville???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's No Racist 9 hr Mike P 2
News Thieves steal donated Christmas toys meant for ... 10 hr Tolermans crime t... 3
Papa John's Pizza FOOD POISONING! Not using nat... 10 hr Tolerman 12
Decatur Music Thread (Oct '15) 14 hr Musikologist 2
Review: RS Andrews Company 15 hr ThomasA 4
I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost and will never be... Thu George 7
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... Thu George 56

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages