High school students arrested in rape of woman in Norcross

Oct 5, 2013 Full story: MyFoxAtlanta 8

Gwinnett County police have made three arrests in the brutal rape and beating of a woman in Norcross.

Full Story
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2013
What people don't realize fully is this mass peasant immigration for the last 30 years, combined with the destruction and outsourcing of manufacturing jobs for the last 50 years, means we already are 3rd world,(a small super rich controlling everything, masses of illiterate poor doing labor intensive work and a small middle class serving the interests of the rich). Only the dollar as the world reserve currency,(which is being dumped and replaced), has prevented, up to now, this realization of who "we" now are. Should be interesting going forward as the gravity of this is sinking in.
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Yes, but who created Israel and the area that is being destabilized now in the Middle East? A book to read about it is A Peace to End all Peace. And this is who did it to us.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2013
You can take these obama supporting rapist out of the South American jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of them. These POS's rapist sperm squirters believe they can have anything they can take by malevolent force. Never leave home without a weapon.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
A couple of years back a 15 year old white female was gang raped for over 2 hours outside a Richmond, California high school by a group of "mestizos" aka Mexicans. Those who didn't actually particpate in the rape were filming the poor girl's ordeal and cheering the scum violating her. This crime garnered little if any NATIONAL media coverage and probably received only minimum local coverage. These are the people who only come to do work that lazy Americans won't do, right? Yeah right.
These are the same illegal immigrant obama supporting thugs who Holder says should not be required to have a photo ID to vote proving they are American citizens.
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#9 Oct 6, 2013
If one thinks there are globalist forces working to make irrelevant the nation-state system, led by the US, and they wish to reduce world population to 1 billion or so, is it evil to not try to stop it?
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#11 Oct 6, 2013
I don't even know if reduction is true or just hype. The status quo thinking is that it will go to 10 billion then level off somehow. But what is it inherent in people that would cause that? It's tripled in 100 years. So, not sure on what's going on. Personally, I like to escape the big population centers to the desert. And if you green the desert with water development, and therefore civilization, where would there be any possibility for a future Moses or Jesus go to make divine contact?
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Don't know if there is a personal God or not. I like to believe it. I believe there is a direction to evolution, which is negentropic growth. But in terms of God having omnipotency, what purpose for 98% of all living species that existed being extinct. Some say without suffering there would not be the motivation to do great things. So then what is the great things that need to get done?
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Actually the direction that is negentropic is developing into space and eventually colonization, because the sun will eventually die out, and also this type of development has spin offs that allow more and more people to exist at higher standards of living. But it seems those cultures that have developed space exploration like Russia, the US, Europe and China, these cultures are not having babies, where as the least developed are having lots. Just saw the movie Gravity. While it is way over rated, whoever made it does not look upon the future in a developing way as it has the Explorer, the Intl Space Station and a Chinese space station all get blown to smithereens. And the guy who willingly dies is names Kowalski - funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad day for the south 13 min Salute your leaders 34
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 28 min lighteredknot 8,394
Here 52 min Ology 17
Exel Fairburn 2 hr Team528 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
looking for lost son!!! 6 hr dement 3
david furnley phillips 6 hr dement 4

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur Jobs

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]