Cynthia McKinney to be Added to Stone...

Cynthia McKinney to be Added to Stone Mountain

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Oscar

Calhoun, GA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Atlanta Statesman wrote:
NEWSWIRE: The State of Georgia announced today that Cynthia McKinney will be added to Stone Mountain. "Georgian's are proud of what she has contributed to the state", said Amos Whitefish, Senior Advisor to the NAACP. "She will forever be an icon for achievement, intelligence and imagination." The project is set to begin in June 2013 at a cost of $23,000,000.
How Stupid Can anyone Be ?
Spandexter

Anniston, AL

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Actually she will be depicted as a slave woman picking cotton in the fields behind the generals
Hotlanta

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Now I wonder how this misinformation got out. Methinks a troll posted this in order for some people to get upset! Is this the best you can do? Just damn, a third grade child could have done much better.BTW, who gives a damn about a has been?
Tory

Roseland, NJ

#5 Mar 10, 2013
I can think of many other n()ggers much more deserving than that fckn APE, McKin()gger.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
Now I wonder how this misinformation got out. Methinks a troll posted this in order for some people to get upset! Is this the best you can do? Just damn, a third grade child could have done much better.BTW, who gives a damn about a has been?
Well said!

Posters angrily replying to this fictitious "news story" are doing little more than declaring their ignorance, gullibility and stupidity.
Olemansausage

Roseland, NJ

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Cynthia McN()gger? I would like to grab those pigtails from behind, fckHer in theAss until when I pulled out she spewed tobacoo juice all over the walls.
She would then love me forever.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Olemansausage wrote:
... I would like to grab those pigtails from behind, fckHer in theAss until when I pulled out she spewed tobacoo juice all over the walls.
She would then love me forever.
From the feeble minds of the ignorant, the stupid and the childish flow the most vacuous rantings.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2013
An appropriate memorial for this criminal would be to erect a picture in DC of her slapping the black policeman guarding that federal building. This would be a reminder of her violent idiotic tribal DNA action and hopefully influence some ghetto child to refrain it from ever performing such a violent sub-simian action.
SpermWhale

Roseland, NJ

#14 Mar 12, 2013
When he was alive I understand she enjoyed daddyBilly giving her a daily Cleveland Steamer.
Kunta Kinte

Griffin, GA

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Spandexter wrote:
Actually she will be depicted as a slave woman picking cotton in the fields behind the generals
C'mon now, she can't be out there picking cotton by herself, we are gonna have to include others to help pick that cotton for masser.
She would have had to pick cotton in the fields cause she is too high strung to be a mammie.
Hotlanta

Atlanta, GA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Wow!

People become more ignorant each day!

"SpermWhale" you get the recognition of being the person that has changed their moniker more than anyone else on this board!

You must be very proud of yourself!

It's beddy bye,bye, time.
SpermWhale

Roseland, NJ

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Im very proud.

*POOT* <---Smell that one!
Hotlanta

Atlanta, GA

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Perhaps we should add another "hero" to share the spotlight with her, I nominate J.B. Stoner!

Any ayes?
Cha Cha the Magic Bison

Vidalia, GA

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Stoneountain ain't big enough for her butt. Her great-great grampa served with William Tecumsah Sherman. That in itself wouldn't make it inappropriate,but she would look better in a bandana as Aunt Jemimah.
Hot Carl

Roseland, NJ

#21 Mar 13, 2013
McKinney loves a Hot Carl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 4 hr Lets Pray 370
informants (aka snitches) (Apr '14) 4 hr 100mee 6
Angela Pringle superintendent @ R.C.B.O.E. Cove... 4 hr concerned parent 3
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 6 hr Yeah 150
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 16 hr phinneas j whoopie 276
From Exceptionalism to the Lowest Common Denomi... 18 hr New Direction 2
News City of Cumming honors essay winner 22 hr test 2
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]