Atlanta PD nabs 'Most Wanted' suspect in Athens home invasion

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

Authorities said a man suspected of committing a home invasion armed robbery on Athens' west side five months ago was nabbed Wednesday by police in Atlanta.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2013
No way,hes black There has to be some mistake. The press is hiding all the white home invaders.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Well every once in awhile they have to show a Black perp so the public won't believe Whitey is committing all the crimes out there. No jusus no peace. Jusus for Trayvon!!
rickets

Whitesburg, GA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
negros have stealing and killing bred into them.They wont work so in order to have nice thimngs like new tennis shoes and nice clothing, they have to steal them.Welfare doesnt pay for anything over and beyond the basic supplies to keep you from having to live in the woods and eat bushes and twigs or starve to death

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2013
rickets wrote:
negros have stealing and killing bred into them.They wont work so in order to have nice thimngs like new tennis shoes and nice clothing, they have to steal them.Welfare doesnt pay for anything over and beyond the basic supplies to keep you from having to live in the woods and eat bushes and twigs or starve to death

I'll play advocate for a moment in time:

I do not agree that black people don't want to work. What they don't want is to be taken advantage of by wealthy people who pay sh|t wages. Granted, they pay these wages regardless of race (that IS the law after all). But there are other factors. You bring up crime. For that I offer no excuses. Crime is crime.

However, redemption is a whole other matter. In the US we do not forgive. The notion of a man who breaks the law "paying his debt to society" is a complete lie. Especially if you have a felony conviction which will mark you for life.

Where are the people we let our of jail going to work? Who will hire them? I am not seeking the standard non-answer so many morons provide "Well, he shouldn't have done it in the first place yuk yuk yhuk" and the like. Until we as a culture become honest about a path to redemption for people who have made mistakes, this problem will only get worse.

I have known black and white Americans with the same problem. Once you have a record you can forget rights. You can forget ever winning a case in court again, so don't get divorced or involved in a car accident. Forget ever adopting children. Get used to being noticed by local cops. And of course, get used to job rejections.

Of course the biggest impact on black jobs is illegal border jumping peasants. Their "Hispanic values" chart makes an obvious detour around trespassing. And who really thinks they are taking "the jobs that Americans won't do"? I bet all the black construction workers would have something to say about that. They have been totally displaced in every major city by "undocumented immigrants". They aren't taking the accounting or engineering jobs. Don't see any Wetbacks on Wall Street (except cleaning).

We as Americans have some serious sh|t happening to us as we watch it go by.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with every word.

Shocking. Once again we have Satanic snow storms brewing.

But let's keep this roll going a bit. What is our solution?
Grobbbbbbb

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
I'd add that if blacks have any chance at all, it will come from the right.

And an alliance with the other side of America, white people. As a white man I see black Americans as fellow countrymen. I don't see this at all from Hispanic Americans for at least a generation or two. And we're being slammed with what are essentially generation zero baby bombers. I understand the Chinese are doing the same thing, but I doubt they'll see similar numbers for 20 more years or more.

The enemies of Americans in the US have everything to gain from fueling a virtual, racial cold war between black and white Americans. Not only does this make wedging in a massive stock of language-divided, culturally disimilar peasants into a very simple process. It also gives our government a whole host of excuses to implement tighter and tighter controls onto our lives.

Naturally they sugar-coat those controls by stuffing the bills with all kinds of pork from barely-used parks to "free" goodies for the "poor" (a term that is almost a joke in the US). I don't know if the right is the answer. We need a centrist party. In fact, we need a longshot safety valve in our political control sphere. We are a house of cards balanced on a pin.

Like it or not we need $7 a gallon gasoline,$20 a pound for peanut butter and American farm workers who make $15 per hour. It has to become impossible for anyone to steal an American job by sneaking into the country illegally. And we have to put an end to calling me a racist for saying this. I think one of the potentially unifying situations we have in this nation is this illegal trespassing to steal jobs.

But until we start to hear a loud and consistent voice from the black American camp, why would anyone else care? Why aren't Jesse and Al at the border? Who cares about this? Wouldn't it be amazing to see black and white America meet in the middle of this issue?
Grobbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Could we get the POTUS Benjamin Netanyahu's take on the illegal invasion of the United States? He probably loves it. Do the research about who orchestrated the 1965 Immigration Reform Act and why they did it? The "browning of the West" is going as planned and people like Pawn Vanity & Lush Limbaugh say all the politically correct things like, "if we could just get these Blacks & Hispanics to accept conservative values and vote republican everything would be peachy." Controlled opposition like Vanity and Lush Limbaugh are useless money grubbing windbag sellouts. Get real people, a bunch of turd worlders will turn this country into a turd world country. Class dismissed.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Dat yufe bees lookin liked Dapper Dave's love daddy. I bees hereing Dapper Dave met dat yufe who bees arrested by dey pOlice in the joint befoe. Dapper Dave says dem pOlice bees rayciss and dat dat yufe dinnit do nuffin, dis bees rayciss and dem pOlice arrested dey wrong yufe dis time. Dat wat Dapper Dave says sho nuff.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifty years ago the strongest family unit in America was the black family. The hardest working man was a black man.
Then came The Great Society, that created a new black order that destroyed the family unit and ultimately the black need (will) to work. I truly believe that it was done on purpose by the left and, as usual, the right was too stupid to do anything about it.
The worst part is that the blacks still vote for the people that screwed them. And, any solution the right offers is seen as racist and mean. Your point on illegals is spot on.
Black people have been royally screwed and I see no way to change that. No way at all. I'm truly sorry about their situation but the fix is in.
Well, 50 years ago I was a babe so can't give an eye witness account of how ridiculous this statement is, "Fifty years ago the strongest family unit in America was the Black family. The hardest working man was a Black man." Ever thought about writing comedy or science fiction? Dude, that is probably the most ridiculous, hysterical, thing you've ever wrote and believe me there is a lot to choose from. I've went to school with Blacks and worked with Blacks all my life and I can count on one single, solitary hand, how many have ever impressed me as hard workers. I've talked to people much older than my 51 years and they've told me the same story, that Blacks might have had the "dirty" jobs, but they were lazy all the same and pretty much did as they do today and loafed about, instead of working. Where do you people come up with these ridiculous fairytales and who do you expect will believe that sheet. Next thing you'll be telling me the Black man landed on the Moon decades before the White man duplicated his feat.
rickets

Carrollton, GA

#14 Jan 18, 2013
mexicans do the jobs the negros will NOT do

Location hidden

#15 Jan 19, 2013
rickets wrote:
mexicans do the jobs the negros will NOT do

This is the lie being used to displace black Americans with a new crop of Hispanic peasants.
Grobbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the power. The left has brainwashed the black community into voting Democrat. They keep the power. Now the left is bringing the Mexicans into the fold, further adding to their power. The black and Mexican "leadership" side with the left because the left is building power.
The right is destined to die. Poor marketing and diminishing power. Very, very sad for all.
That is why I denounce the NAACP. They are nothing more than a political mouthpiece of the LWLD's, and not really for "their people", or any "people" as they would have you believe.

People should stop supporting the NAACP financially and with their voice. For a long time now this organization has supported left-wing policies, which have created dependency on government and destroyed black families and hurt race relations. The NAACP is not needed and until black people stop hating “the white man”, and "the system", they won’t be free.
Nguvu

Athens, GA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
I'd add that if blacks have any chance at all, it will come from the right.
No,it would come from our hearts and minds, then we will begin the journey towards having stabilization of family and finances. All of this infighting and distrust among my fellow black brethren needs to stop. The energy that goes into self-hate and others must be directed into positive strength.
Nguvu

Athens, GA

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
And an alliance with the other side of America, white people. As a white man I see black Americans as fellow countrymen. I don't see this at all from Hispanic Americans for at least a generation or two. And we're being slammed with what are essentially generation zero baby bombers. I understand the Chinese are doing the same thing, but I doubt they'll see similar numbers for 20 more years or more.
The enemies of Americans in the US have everything to gain from fueling a virtual, racial cold war between black and white Americans. Not only does this make wedging in a massive stock of language-divided, culturally disimilar peasants into a very simple process. It also gives our government a whole host of excuses to implement tighter and tighter controls onto our lives.
Naturally they sugar-coat those controls by stuffing the bills with all kinds of pork from barely-used parks to "free" goodies for the "poor" (a term that is almost a joke in the US). I don't know if the right is the answer. We need a centrist party. In fact, we need a longshot safety valve in our political control sphere. We are a house of cards balanced on a pin.
Like it or not we need $7 a gallon gasoline,$20 a pound for peanut butter and American farm workers who make $15 per hour. It has to become impossible for anyone to steal an American job by sneaking into the country illegally. And we have to put an end to calling me a racist for saying this. I think one of the potentially unifying situations we have in this nation is this illegal trespassing to steal jobs.
But until we start to hear a loud and consistent voice from the black American camp, why would anyone else care? Why aren't Jesse and Al at the border? Who cares about this? Wouldn't it be amazing to see black and white America meet in the middle of this issue?
Grobbbbbbbbb
Well said. I have witnessed some of my fellow black folk welcome others from other countries with open arms, and the people they do this to have tight connections among their own people. I'm tired of seeing and hearing black folk welcoming people who have no allegiance to the USA, in turn "some" of these people are breaking the US taxpayers which includes Black Americans! For some reason, some black folk turn a blind eye to this. In my hometown, I work with homeless and needy people, I have never seen any Hispanics/Latinos residing in any of the city's shelters! Let alone eat at them!
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the lie being used to displace black Americans with a new crop of Hispanic peasants.
Grobbbbbbb
I have to disagree. As someone who lives in Mississippi Delta, I can tell you there are some crops that still have to be harvested by hand: small corn and sweet potatoes. The farmers pay good wages but guess who shows up for the jobs? Not blacks or whites. That's right, the Mexicans do. They are very strong and proud workers-they don't need 30 breaks during work hours, they show up on time and they don't leave until their jobs are done for the day.

When you see blacks doing farm work, they are usually tractor drivers-those are the 'easy' jobs. You cannot fault a laborer for being willing to work a job no one else will do, regardless if they are Mexican or not. And please call them Mexican, they do not refer to themselves as 'Hispanic'-its a made up term anyway.

There is some I don't like about migratory workers, like not learning English , but that's minor. They desire to participate in a meaningful way in this country and that is a good thing-the majority of them do. I cannot say this about the majority of blacks here or anywhere for that matter.

When they do become the new majority, I think black people will have a worse time than they do now. Why? They are not shackled by that liberal stranglehold of so called white guilt-they bear none and will act accordingly.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Nguvu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I have witnessed some of my fellow black folk welcome others from other countries with open arms, and the people they do this to have tight connections among their own people. I'm tired of seeing and hearing black folk welcoming people who have no allegiance to the USA, in turn "some" of these people are breaking the US taxpayers which includes Black Americans! For some reason, some black folk turn a blind eye to this. In my hometown, I work with homeless and needy people, I have never seen any Hispanics/Latinos residing in any of the city's shelters! Let alone eat at them!

Interesting perspective. Rock on man!
Grob
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#21 Feb 10, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree. As someone who lives in Mississippi Delta, I can tell you there are some crops that still have to be harvested by hand: small corn and sweet potatoes. The farmers pay good wages but guess who shows up for the jobs? Not blacks or whites. That's right, the Mexicans do. They are very strong and proud workers-they don't need 30 breaks during work hours, they show up on time and they don't leave until their jobs are done for the day.
When you see blacks doing farm work, they are usually tractor drivers-those are the 'easy' jobs. You cannot fault a laborer for being willing to work a job no one else will do, regardless if they are Mexican or not. And please call them Mexican, they do not refer to themselves as 'Hispanic'-its a made up term anyway.
There is some I don't like about migratory workers, like not learning English , but that's minor. They desire to participate in a meaningful way in this country and that is a good thing-the majority of them do. I cannot say this about the majority of blacks here or anywhere for that matter.
When they do become the new majority, I think black people will have a worse time than they do now. Why? They are not shackled by that liberal stranglehold of so called white guilt-they bear none and will act accordingly.
I've worked with plenty of Mexicans and they will indeed literally bust their hump. They are better workers than Blacks astronomically and are far better workers than even the average White worker, and what you state is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, which nowadays most can't handle. However, don't kid yourself, as Mexicans and other "Hispanics" become a larger section of the population they will either naturally want more power or will be USED in a latter day so-called "civil rights movement" like the Blacks in the Sixties. These people need to improve their own lands and with their work ethic the only thing stopping them is the infamous corruption of the third world. Most Mexicans falsely believe that the Southwest is indeed theirs and was stolen from them by the "gringo." Fact is the United States fought the Commanche for Texas for decades while the Mexican-American War was but a blip on the radar screen. "Reconquista" is alive in well even in the heart of a seemingly humble, hardworking fruit picker. We can be kind but we can't afford to be so ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min General Robert E Lee 53,525
Is there another forum to use? 55 min Robert E Lee 2
Recommended skin lightening products? (May '08) 1 hr Corsette 57
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 3 hr Lousy forum 1
Video Mind Control USA 4 hr Mind control 1
Report: Ice Cap Growing Though Gore Said It Wou... 5 hr JJack5 1
Getting along 9 hr fsgy 3
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••