Former Atlanta Prep, Ga Tech Hoops St...

Former Atlanta Prep, Ga Tech Hoops Star Indicted for 2011 Murder

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Former Atlanta Prep, Ga Tech Hoops Star Indicted for 2011 Murder. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Javaris Crittenton, who was a basketball standout at both Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy and Georgia Tech , was indicted by a Fulton County grand jury on Tuesday on murder charges stemming from the 2011 drive-by shooting on an Atlanta mother of four.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Warden Keyes

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Nickle plated nine killa-cut a blood he die quicka-I hate to ramble but he took a gamble- now his life be in a shamble-55k in bling it dont mean a thing-I eats a basket of wing/dings before I shoots my gat- dat be where its at- anger management -tit for tat-I hits em wit a ballbat. Who says I cant rap with the best of them????? After being found guilty he should be publicly caned-SINGAPORE STYLE for every month he is in prison as a burden on society. Such is the life of an urban savage!!!. P.S. lets see his academic records in light of the recent testing scandal this would make for some interesting reading, Im sure he is a genius, just ask him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atlanta mayor to Trump: 'John Lewis an American... 1 hr No 125
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Well Well 20,775
Thank God the White House is White again 13 hr Trumpdidit 1
How do you loose your house ? Fri Hangingout 1
Why Pittsburgh is better than Atlanta (Jun '16) Fri Tolerman 38
Dating Dealbreakers in a Single Atlanta Fri Jenn 3
Papa John's Pizza FOOD POISONING! Not using nat... Fri Doug get the fries 45

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages