Flowery Branch, GA

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Have you ever tried to get pills from a pain clinic? Cause its like you haven't

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 19, 2012
Haha wrote:
I do get mine form a pain clinic. But I have MRIs and a big ass scar and a lot of metal in my back..and I have to make do with a reasonable amount. The days of getting several hundred roxis in a day are gone. and next year when Georgia catches uo with the rest of the south, they willo have monitoring in place. You willnot be able to doctor shop.
News flash....Dr, shopping is already not allowed.It's illegal.

Since: Nov 11

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jan 19, 2012
anyone wd'ing and need relief in between using i got suboxone strips 8mg 10 apiece will do price break on every 11 u buy. jwzhaslam3@gmail.com f2f only

“Reality”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2012
Haha wrote:
I know this Missy..my point is, 37 states already have a PDMP in place. In Georgia you can fill a narcotic, go across the street and fill another from another doctor. With PDMP, it's instant into a database thet all pahramacies will be connected to. Georgia hopes to have this by 2013.
Ooohhh,...so that's how ya do it-Just kidding! I thought Ga. already had a system like that.
Bored

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jan 19, 2012
Ga missy u seem to be pretentious yet uneducated; makes you come off as insufferable
Bored

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Jan 19, 2012
No offense to any of you but why do you care what pill abusers do anyway? Is it killing you somehow too?

“Reality”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 19, 2012
Bored wrote:
Ga missy u seem to be pretentious yet uneducated; makes you come off as insufferable
I sure don't see how you got all that out of my post!
JLE

Washington, DC

#26 Jan 24, 2012
alexander_the_great wrote:
hit me up if u want them
Does anyone on here know where I can find pump it powder in Atlanta ?
ETs

Dalton, GA

#27 Jan 24, 2012
Haha wrote:
Nope, I just do what my doctor gives me.. it's not a recreational thing. I am old, beat to hell, but I work 50 hours a week, have kids and soon a grand baby too.
your doctor is a liar.he knows continuous high iodine will detox everyone from the pain,sickness,disease,cancer etc.etc.how do you think they stay well and cured.shhhhhhhhh,that's a doctor secret.iodine-resource.com ------takes about 4 months to be doctor free IF you don't WUSS out from the detox symptoms of headaches,running noses,mouth sores(brain,mouth,tongue parasites coming out as fever blisters.OR you can continue to be a slave to medical quacks that hide the real reason for diseases and pain caused when you start detoxing from the crap you have stored since you were born.when you eat iodine foods and start detoxing you get pain and sickness,then the good ole doc gives your meds that contain the substances you are detoxing from and stop the detox and you think you get better until the build up becomes so great your body trys again to rid its self of the build up again.round and around you go until you put your foot down and completely detox with continuous high iodine,get though the sickness detox symptoms and become the master instead of the slave to the medical matrix.in chatsworth ga topix its all explained how they keep you sick with the carrot at the end of the stick.
ETs

Dalton, GA

#28 Jan 24, 2012
make that> your doctor(s) are liars and worship money.
ETs

Dalton, GA

#29 Jan 24, 2012
Haha wrote:
No. I have pretty serious back problems..And I like staying out of jail. But best of luck, I know it sucks to need them and not have access. There are a few pain mgt clinics that will help. But only if you have a legit complaint.Try Gainesville Pain Management if you have an ailment..
severe scoliosis,pills for years for pain,sleep,depression from pain(DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE DETOX SYMPTOMS).....now WE are DRUG,PAIN,AND 99 PERCENT DISEASE FREE WITH CONTINUE HIGH IODINE DETOX(50 GOING ON 25 AGAIN).Removing cattle and pig thouGH THE FIRST 4 months helps even more because they contain sulfur-based MICRO-parasites that have passed the brain-blood barrier and live everywhere in your body(organs,blood,skin,bones,b rain,etc.etc.Cooking DOES NOT kill these kind,HIGH iodine flushes all worms and parasites(Microscopic ones too, the quacks don't tell you about) of eating a life time of meats.THIS DETOXS THE HEAVY METALS OUT TOO IF YOU DON'T WUSS OUT AND REACH FOR ANOTHER PILL TO STOP THE DETOX SYMPTOMS.BRUSH MY TEETH WITH THE CLEAR POTASSIUM IODIDE AND THEY GET PEARLY WHITE,RUB DARK IODINE IN NOSE FOR COLDS(STILL GET DISEASE BUT PRESTO 1 DAY LATER SOMETIMES 2 AT MOST ALL CURED AGAIN.
mtthwr

Atlanta, GA

#31 Jan 25, 2012
Bro wrote:
Yo man I want them email me treep12@yahoo.com
i got what u need now like asap. bout e-mail u.
Need it

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Jan 30, 2012
Atlinitnow4@Hotmail.com

Serious now
Need

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Jan 30, 2012
Atlinitnow4@hotmail.com

Need it you still got it?
Need now

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Jan 30, 2012
mtthwr wrote:
<quoted text>i got what u need now like asap. bout e-mail u.
Emaile atlinitnow4@hotmail.com
truthteller

Washington, DC

#35 Jan 30, 2012
pink 10's are the weakest ones!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 3 hr Be Aware 341
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 5 hr Fletcher 47
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Ferguson, NY, etc Tue squeezers 50
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... Tue Old Fling 1
Spelman College suspends influential Cosby prof... Tue Gremlin 1
Police In Atlanta Make Arrest In Clairton Nativ... Tue Dekalb is a scab 2

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance