Attorney General Eric Holder In Atlanta

Attorney General Eric Holder In Atlanta

There are 4 comments on the CBS Local story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Attorney General Eric Holder In Atlanta. In it, CBS Local reports that:

US Attorney General Eric Holder will speak to Clark Atlanta University students on Thursday February, 7 as part of the President's lecture series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I wonder if he'll discuss that thing he says Americans are too cowardly to discuss?
Grobbbbbbbbb
pancho gracious

Carrollton, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
GO AWAY. we already have enough trash in aatlanta
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
I wonder if Eric Holder will explain why the Dept. Of Justus fails to recognize the epidemic of Black on White "hate crimes" in this country? Me thinks that Eric Holder is an anti-White raycisss just like his daddy Obammy. Wonder if that Black ex-cop serial killer out in Cacafornia is considered a rayciss in Eric Holder or Obongo's opinion? I'm sure if and when this skeezoid is apprehended they'll place the "race card" for all it's worth. No jusus No peace. Jusus fo Trayvon.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
I wonder if he'll discuss that thing he says Americans are too cowardly to discuss?
Grobbbbbbbbb
When Eric Holder said that "Americans are too cowardly to discuss race," what he was really implying was not all "Americans" but White Americans. And he was 100% correct in regards too most White Americans. White Americans, FOR THE MOST PART, or at least publicly with the exception of a scant few are utter cowards when it comes to being truthful about race, and race related issues in America. If someone White with a spine like a David Duke or someone else dare to stand up for Whites then not only will they be condemned by nonwhites but they will also be attacked by cowardly, guilt ridden, brainwashed Whites as well. If Eric Holder were a White man and he totally disregareded a bunch of KKK members or group of skinheads intimidating a group of Black voters, how long would it be before he was removed from his position? Wouldn't Blacks take to the streets and DEMAND justice? Well Whites are willing to simply whimper and take what is given to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobbi Kristina Brown has died 11 min Grandma 3
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 12 hr phinneas j whoopee 385
News Pastor's Fiery Sermon Lambasting Christians'... 13 hr Big Knob 2
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage 16 hr tree fiddy 45
News Jamie Lynn Spears Sings Sister Britney Spears' ... (Dec '13) 23 hr Victoria justice 13
The Weather Channel (Jan '10) Mon Female meterologi... 33
CVS PHARMACY treats employees like trash (Jan '09) Mon Go Blue Forever 261
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages