First Prev
of 3
Next Last
paul

Carrollton, GA

#45 Feb 21, 2013
isaacholly wrote:
<quoted text>I have an appointment there the 18th of this month, is there a better place to go? I am from augusta and I do not want to waste the one day off work and not get what I am looking for, someone help me. msg. me or email me at isaacseman @ hotmail dot come all toghether no spaces.
you coming all the way from AUGUSTA for a bottle of pills?You must be a REALLY ADDICTED JUNKIE.The doctor should give you some exlax. that will fix your pain.
Lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#47 Feb 25, 2013
almonds wrote:
Fentanyl phantom 100
$25 each
Opiationcreation @ gmail
what else do you have?I need some roc
GAresidentinpain

Jonesboro, GA

#49 Apr 8, 2013
Has anyone been to Dr. Mark Guerdan at South Atlanta Medical Care. My pharmacist recommended him because he could no longer fill from my current doctor.
I can't find much info about him.

Any advice?

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#50 Apr 13, 2013
May I suggest going to an actual doctors office? Even a family practice? Wtf? If you're legitimately in pain they will give you a precription. What a concept!
Abadname4all

Jesup, GA

#51 May 3, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
you dope heads are the reason insurance is so high.The state of ga is about to start the new program where all pharmacies and ALL DOCTORS are linked.If you visit one pain clinic in the morning and go down the street to another this afternoon, the computer will show where you have been and what you got, this way it will save us tax paying legal people lots of money and you dope heads can die in the street.You are a nusiance to society.
. I realize that there are many people that abuse these medications but there is no need to judge everyone that takes them as junkies. My back is fused from the top to the bottom, with 3 rods holding my spine in place. My ex boyfriend snapped my neck and now I have a titanium plate there. I have scoliosis which is what caused me to have the surgery and my spine grew underneath my shoulder blade. I have had all the surgeries I can and went through physical therapy and have completed every recommendation by doctors to the point nothing else can be done. By having the surgeries I know have degenerate joint disease which makes the bones rub on the nerves. I am not abusing my medication nor do I drink alcohol or do illegal drugs. I do not deserve to be labeled by anyone just because of the medication I take. It does piss me off to see some people come in an office high and falling over and because of those people now I can't find a doctor. I have been seeing the same one for 5 years and now he has been put on a list of doctors not to fill. So where does someone like me get help? I am a single mom with three children at home. I make too much money for public assistance and not enough for insurance. My neurologist will not see me as he says he can't do anything else for me but refer me to pain management and so goes the cycle!! I need a legit doctor please advise and not criticize. Thank you
concerned citizen

Columbus, GA

#52 Sep 10, 2013
preferredduck wrote:
@ the previous poster. I go to hapeville medical centre and have been taken care of for two years now. They actually do a nerve study in house for neck and back problems. I have seen people get turned away because their paperwork is not in order, not because they just felt the need to do so. The lady in the back gina has never been mean to anybody. They do not see 20 people a day and I know for a fact they will not see anyone out of state or if their paperwork is not in order. Your mri cannot be 4 years old either at almost any clinic these days.
So what did your friends mri say? Was it fake or doctored, or was it just a small disc bulge. I ask this because they will not take anyone that is iffy. They can spot people who abuse them and they listen to people in the waiting room. They rejected a guy on the spot who opened his wallet to pay and his snorting straw fell out even though his paperwork was there because they don't want junkies up there. Got it!! Maybe your buddy is a Dr shopper and he got caught, who knows. Also its not $400/ month, its $200 just like most clinics but they also accept insurance and medicare, if they were a cash only racket why would they take insurance, right they wouldn't. Busted buddy!!
I went trusting that this dr was legit. After waiting 5 1/2 hrs and still not seen , I witnessed an extreme amount of illegal activity. I was actually just a patient that was misdiagnosed by another dr just wanting an answer to my chronic back pain. As far as insurance ...you are wrong. They told me on the phone that they accepted my insurance and I also checked with my insurance company. Then when I get there the story changed. Also I was told the visit would be 300. Not 200..SO OBVIOUSLY THIS IS ILLEGAL AND HAD EVERY SIGN OF A PILL MILL!!!!!!!
amerra

United States

#54 Feb 28, 2014
Ga missy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my...they wanted you to get an MRI? What vicious doctors!
Sounds to me like they figured out you're a FOS pill junkie.

Im sorry but shes right they were probably following protocol as part of a treatment plan. But its sooo sad when people are prescribed pain meds for a real chronic issue and get hooked. Then they now not only have chronic pain nut also anan addiction. There are some good treatment centers out there for addiction ie pain. Its called a mmt methadone maitence treatment.maybe it would help someone whos having this issue. Thanks for listening.
biggun

Stone Mountain, GA

#56 Apr 3, 2014
Lulu backdoor beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded in addition to being a druggie? If you are in pain,heroin is one of the oldest and strongest of pain relievers.Here's a suggestion: suck a bullet from a pistol,and save the world from the chance you might pollute the gene pool further.

you are about a dumb shit are you not
my name carmelo

United States

#57 Apr 3, 2014
pancho gracious wrote:
I will be traveling to mexico the first of feb.Most meds there are not regulated.Would you be interested if I could directly ship you oxy or tabs to your home?Would you be willing to pay a $50 per year charge to help me pay living expenses in Ciudad Juarez if I shipped you what you want? please answer here.
my name is Carmelo call me asap this for resl8123419848
Holberry

Atlanta, GA

#58 Oct 24, 2014
I am new to Atlanta. I have chronic neck and back pain. I am looking for a doctor I could go to on Monday, if not tomorrow. I have insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 6 hr TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Bently 19,568
More ebolo 12 hr Raymond 1
Diaper Dave Wed Troll Tide 1
Obama Best President Tue Hugo 17
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) Tue good man 94
2nd Major Drug Seizure in 2 Days (Sep '07) Dec 23 TruthBtold 11

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match