Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5900 Apr 4, 2013
domino wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you are perfect and have never made a typographical error.
That's what libs point out when they don't have anything else. That's all they have. Read his last post to me. You'll have a field day.

Location hidden

#5901 Apr 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're blunt, but you're right. This right-wing paranoia and fear is just out of control.
You have some GREAT support there, chicken. ; )
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5902 Apr 4, 2013
"Ignorant liberals are always so much fun. They never seem to be informed ever, and just go with feelings at the moment.
Check it out:

Democratic Rep. Diana DeGette has been the lead sponsor on a federal ban on high-capacity ammunition magazines in two Congresses, saying it’s one of her top priorities.

But Tuesday at a Denver Post forum on the gun control debate, the senior congresswoman from Denver appeared to not understand how guns work.

Asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 rounds would be effective in reducing gun violence, DeGette said:

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

What she didn’t appear to understand is that a magazine can be reloaded with more bullets."
domino

Phenix City, AL

#5903 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even vote?
I watch Fox? You watch MSNBC. You lap up every word that Chris Matthews slobbers out.
You've never SEEN Obama?????
OBAMA killed Bin Ladin and that made us free?
Liberals just want what America will
GIVE them. If that is your definition
of an American....

Do your friends.....um....vote? Just
curious.
Like my Daddy use to say, if one don't vote, what right do they have to argue or complain about politics! And furthermore, we all know Obama did not kill Bin Laden. The Seals did but he took the credit. They were actually ordered to take him alive if at all possible so he could be brought back to the US & tried at
taxpayers expense. How dumb! That would have definitely caused another attack on Americans.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5904 Apr 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some GREAT support there, chicken. ; )
He's still trying to figure out how his name Doo got in the self-analysis test.

Glorya

Snellville, GA

#5905 Apr 4, 2013
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp...

I'm guessing there may be no need for death panels.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5906 Apr 4, 2013
Obamacare will be broke before it ever begins.

"Tens of thousands of health care professionals, union workers and community activists hired as "navigators" to help Americans choose Obamacare options starting Oct. 1 could earn $20 an hour or more, according to new regulations issued Wednesday."

"It is still not clear how many navigators will be required. California, however, provides a hint. It wants 21,000.

That could be an expensive proposition. The proposed rules, now open for public comment, suggest an estimated pay of $20-$48 an hour."

Looks like it will take appox 500,000 navigators for all States. At Average of $25-30 an hour that come out to $14 million an hour.

Now everyone knows that group will milk the taxpayer for everthing it can so we'll looking at maybe $800 million.

Glorya

Snellville, GA

#5907 Apr 4, 2013
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-easier-t...

Already a dismal failure before the launch date arrives.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5908 Apr 4, 2013
I'll just tell all you right wing conservative ignorant down talking low life scum baggin dirt weasles lying distorting threatning cotton picken stupid two faced propaganda lovin braggin die hards one time more. "OBAMA WON THE ELECTION AND IS NOW PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER AND CHEIF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. In other words YOU LOST so all you can doo look stupid like your Congress does right now and has for the last four years. Not mush you can doo about it but full and carry on. So if it makes you feel better...go ahead. You all are VERY ENTERTAINING and I laugh at you all everyday. Keep it up....I love it!
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5909 Apr 4, 2013
Government is incompetent, can't close the borders and can't get Obamacare up and running after 3 years.

The law calls for a new insurance marketplace specifically for small businesses, starting next year. But in most states, employers will not be able to get what Congress intended: the option to provide workers with a choice of health plans. They will instead be limited to a single plan.

This choice option, already available to many big businesses, was supposed to become available to small employers in January. But administration officials said they would delay it to 2015 in the 33 states where the federal government will be running insurance markets known as exchanges. And they will delay the requirement for other states as well.…

The administration cited “operational challenges” as a reason for the delay. As a result, it said, most small employers buying insurance through an exchange will offer just a single health plan to their workers next year.…

D. Michael Roach, who owns a women’s clothing store in Portland, Ore., said the delay was “a real mistake.”

“It will limit the attractiveness of exchanges to small business,” Mr. Roach said.“We would like to see different insurance carriers available to each of our 12 employees, who range in age from 21 to 62. You would have more competition, more downward pressure on rates, and employees would be more likely to get exactly what they wanted.”

“operational challenges”== Incompetent, a deadly disease of government workers.

Bored

Commerce, GA

#5910 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
I'll just tell all you right wing conservative ignorant down talking low life scum baggin dirt weasles lying distorting threatning cotton picken stupid two faced propaganda lovin braggin die hards one time more. "OBAMA WON THE ELECTION AND IS NOW PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER AND CHEIF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. In other words YOU LOST so all you can doo look stupid like your Congress does right now and has for the last four years. Not mush you can doo about it but full and carry on. So if it makes you feel better...go ahead. You all are VERY ENTERTAINING and I laugh at you all everyday. Keep it up....I love it!

Have you taken the self-analysis test yet?

Location hidden

#5911 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
Now THIS is PROFOUND! Proof positive: Babies actually CAN be found under cabbage leaves. I rest my case.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5912 Apr 4, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you taken the self-analysis test yet?
Yes I have and I have analized that you are a sore loser and your Republicans are want to be's but don't have the knowedge how to get there. Obama is THERE!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5913 Apr 4, 2013
Twice in fact!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5914 Apr 4, 2013
Worried? You need to be!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5915 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't matter whether the right wingers are right or wrong at this point because Obama ran for office and was ELECTED AGAIN by the people of the United States. So your constant bikering everyday trying to disgrace him and his staff is getting you no where. So if he won, which he did, why can't you sit back and enjoy the ride. Things will go his way because he has the power to change things. That' what most of Americans wanted. Change from the fleecing of working class Americans by the wealthy that now owns the Majority of Congress. If you notice they really can't do anything without Obama signing their bills into law. Obama is a powerful man, most powerful man in the World in fact. Going on everyday with these scary little articals every day...day in day out in just rediculaus. Like the micro chip scare on the 23rd of March.....didn't happen and never will. Obama taking our guns?....didn't happen and never will. I'm telling you that you all are coming off as a bunch of fools. No one believes the right wing any more. You never know what the next lie or distrotion will be....but it's fun to watch. You all are like Charlie Brown waiting in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin. Yeah you can google and sound educated....You may have more education than I doo.....but I can teach you a lot of things you don't even know and have never heard of in your books.
I'm sorry, Doo, but your post is a perfect example of HOW Obama got reelected - even accounting for the fact you didn't vote. Too many people are as sadly uniformed or illinformed as you are. "sit back and enjoy the ride" -???- How do we sit back and watch this man and his policies tank our economy and destroy our healthcare system. The ACA is a disaster and more and more people are waking up to it. Over 1,200 companies have received waivers from ACA requirements and almost half of the states have refused to set up the exchanges necessary to implement the ACA. And let's not forget the housing crisis that the Left loves to try to blame on Bush but that actually can be traced all the way to Democrats at every step of the way starting with Carter to the Clinton Justice Dept to Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank with their sweet heart deals and campaign contributions that led them to deny the Bush administrations efforts to increase regulation on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And now, guess what, Obama wants to relax requirements for people to qualify for refinancing of their home loans by including provisions that would, among other things, "eliminate employment and income verification requirements". THAT is more of the IDIOCY that got us into the housing crisis in the first place.

But you just keep on thinking that Republicans are all that is evil in the world and Democrats are all sweetness and light and just care SO much more about people. This has probably been a complete waste of time anyway, you aren't interested in the truth and the facts.
Democrats - Good Republicans - Bad That's all you think you need to know.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5916 Apr 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Doo, but your post is a perfect example of HOW Obama got reelected - even accounting for the fact you didn't vote. Too many people are as sadly uniformed or illinformed as you are. "sit back and enjoy the ride" -???- How do we sit back and watch this man and his policies tank our economy and destroy our healthcare system. The ACA is a disaster and more and more people are waking up to it. Over 1,200 companies have received waivers from ACA requirements and almost half of the states have refused to set up the exchanges necessary to implement the ACA. And let's not forget the housing crisis that the Left loves to try to blame on Bush but that actually can be traced all the way to Democrats at every step of the way starting with Carter to the Clinton Justice Dept to Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank with their sweet heart deals and campaign contributions that led them to deny the Bush administrations efforts to increase regulation on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And now, guess what, Obama wants to relax requirements for people to qualify for refinancing of their home loans by including provisions that would, among other things, "eliminate employment and income verification requirements". THAT is more of the IDIOCY that got us into the housing crisis in the first place.
But you just keep on thinking that Republicans are all that is evil in the world and Democrats are all sweetness and light and just care SO much more about people. This has probably been a complete waste of time anyway, you aren't interested in the truth and the facts.
Democrats - Good Republicans - Bad That's all you think you need to know.
Your Republican President Bush depleated this Country out of it's wealth by giving the wealthy tax breaks and starting two wars. Don't blame Obama. You see you aren't even iterested in the truth are you? I see Republicans as the party of crooks that work for the wealthy. The are liars and distorters of the real facts....just like you! While you are worrying, I will be enjoying the ride.

Location hidden

#5917 Apr 4, 2013
Doo, here is some more information that you can claim are lies and deceit. Read the info if you have the guts. YOU are in for a bumpy ride, pal. You won't know what hit 'cha.

http://www.obamacarewatch.org/primer/medicare
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5918 Apr 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
Twice in fact!
And how did you like that it was designed especially for you?

Location hidden

#5919 Apr 4, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
And how did you like that it was designed especially for you?
Bingo!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 1 hr Be Aware 306
Goodwill Bringing New Store to Atlanta, Hiring ... 1 hr Apoiermcxiudamik 1
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 2 hr vlad 8,415
DON'T EAT AT: Buca di Beppo, America's worst It... 2 hr The Grand Favorito 1
Sprint Stores -Augusta, GA. Job Discrimination ... 2 hr Red Dog Melvin 1
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 3 hr sirsimpson 44
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 4 hr N2wfsn2bbc 148

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match