Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
time

Blairsville, GA

#38267 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Your an idiot Time. Where's all your veterans that you claim are republican? They're reading the news on how a bill that's supposed to help us find work after serving can't make it through the senate right now because you right wing loonies won't let this administration pass anything. That's what us Veterans think. We are not republican because we believe in selfless service and helping the less fortunate, something the republicans forgot about. Republicans are not strong and American, they are selfish and easily persuaded by "good looking" old white men that can talk with some twang and swagger, and can subtly tickle your innermost feelings of fear and race. In a few years republicans will look back and realize how bad you screwed yourself with your fear filled temper tantrums. You've lost almost all the votes from minorities, now your losing Veterans and women, and the only young people you can reach are the ones that buy in to your fear mongering, race baiting media, not many.

well dummy..........the midterms will prove you wrong..........
most all veterans are pretty smart fellas....except for dummies like you who drink the libroid kool-aid..........

Veterans know that Obama and the libroids who want to gut the military budget, also includes gutting the veterans benefits in their proposal..........

So go back into your hole in RI and and turn up the heat........global cooling has frozen your brain..........

GuvNate

United States

#38268 Feb 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
However, quite possibly, you and your Liberal friends believe that taking a dump is an intellectual movement.
Well, compared to the crap that Republicans and BatChitCrazy Bachmann shovel out to voters then taking a dump is genius.
time

Blairsville, GA

#38269 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Time, you have now lost a lot of credibility in this Forum. Oops.

really??? you must be looking at icons dummy..........

The only credibility that concerns me is my own....with myself..........your opinions are your own..........
check out your mirror..........if you have a truth mirror, and if you pay attention to it, there may be hope for you yet..........

if you see obama and libroids in that mirror........you have no hope.........only more oppressive taxes from libroids..........

course if your on the gubmint dole..........I dont expect you to be honest about it..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#38270 Feb 28, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Oops, forgot the disclaimer, I'm not Christian. No way Hosea.

as if we already didnt know that dummy..........no good news for you..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#38271 Feb 28, 2014
ZeeLastWerd wrote:
Yep, you just cannot make this crazy stuff up.
"Yep there it is.. Good ole Carroll County and why I was surrounded by idiot legislators and voters and why I moved.
Here you go..I get more stuff from that local paper than people know. This is just so typical of some of the people who got me so active in fighting their hypocrisy and injustice. There are so many who get all starry eyed when these people speak because they are the same people who sit on church pews packing heat."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/27/1280... #

your just mad cause the bill is against you and your lover gay partners dummy........

come out of the closet dummy.....everyone else is loudly proclaiming it.........dont be ashamed........you have the backing of the entire libroid party..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#38272 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Time, I expect an educated response as to why your Republican Party would block this Bi-partisan bill to help returning war vets. It's in the senate right now, do a little googling. Your inability to sensibly explain why the republicans should keep blocking this bill will only confirm my above statements and will also confirm you really don't know what your talking about. You are just a mailable brained copy and paster.

now why would I make an effort to respond to a brain frozen in libroid mania..........

time

Blairsville, GA

#38273 Feb 28, 2014

"Ukraine accuses Russia of 'armed invasion' after Crimea airports blockaded."

Obama is checking out his red line..........says Kerry has run off with it..........most likely using it to tie a red ribbon on his present to the arabs..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#38274 Feb 28, 2014
Thanks Time. You just proved my point. You could not answer my question. Also, since you've never served, why don't you stop speaking for veterans that did. Looney tune.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#38275 Feb 28, 2014
I'm just asking for some debate, you are hurling insults and talking about mirrors. Listen to yourself wacko. Why are the republicans holding this bill up in the senate?
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#38276 Feb 28, 2014
Lol, you are delusional Time. You're a disappointment to your party. If your only worry is your own opinion then you wouldn't be here paying attention to icons. So sad, is that where you get your emotional support from. No wonder your filled with so much hate and anger and fear. You smell like a scared little weakling, I can smell you from here.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#38277 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Your an idiot Time....
So says the poster that apparently doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're"...or doesn't care enough about their post to proof read it...

LMAO.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#38278 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Time, you have now lost a lot of credibility in this Forum. Oops.
And the irony continues, now from a different poster...
Bill in Buttville

North Kingstown, RI

#38279 Feb 28, 2014
Wow, it's called spell check and I'm typing on a phone. Get over yourself bill in butt. So trivial, I get it though, you couldn't come up with a sensible comeback either. Can't answer my question can you?
Bill in Buttville

North Kingstown, RI

#38280 Feb 28, 2014
U guys are topix icon buddies, lmfao. Get ur rocks off. Ur incapable of intelligent conversation. Georgia, lmfao.
Bill in Buttville

North Kingstown, RI

#38281 Feb 28, 2014
#disgraced
Bill in Buttville

North Kingstown, RI

#38282 Feb 28, 2014
I love the long pauses of silence after I humiliate you. Still though, come on republicans, why would you block a BI Partisan bill to help veterans? What is the problem republicans?
Bill in Buttville

North Kingstown, RI

#38283 Feb 28, 2014
YOU the Republicans did it! Why? Please answer if your capable but it would appear no one is capable of defending their own party's choices.
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#38284 Feb 28, 2014
time wrote:
Morning news update on Global warming........
A bunch of "scientists" working for Koch Brothers Foundations, the largest coal polluter, are criticizing the worlds most authoritative experts on Climate Science before the report is published, to try to deny that burning coal is bad.

Shocking.

==========
From your article:

Patrick Michaels, former climate professor at the University of Virginia and current director of the Cato Institute’s Center for the Study of Science, called the new report a “charade,” adding that it is already “obsolete.”

Cato Institute IS the Koch Brothers.
==========
"time", you're a moron.
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#38285 Feb 28, 2014
JRad wrote:
Your an idiot Time.
You could have stopped there.
Bill in Buttville

North Kingstown, RI

#38286 Feb 28, 2014
It would appear I have successfully silenced a few republican idiots as they are incapable of having an intelligent conversation about politics. Now go let Fox News tell you how to think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comic's Weekly Roundup: Clayton English headlin... 1 min Rainbow coalition 1
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 12 min phinneas j whoopee 390
News Bobbi Kristina Brown has died 1 hr Grandma 3
News Pastor's Fiery Sermon Lambasting Christians'... 15 hr Big Knob 2
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage 18 hr tree fiddy 45
News Jamie Lynn Spears Sings Sister Britney Spears' ... (Dec '13) Mon Victoria justice 13
The Weather Channel (Jan '10) Mon Female meterologi... 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages