Comments
2,561 - 2,580 of 52,872 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2758
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jeb. You didn't receive a compliment.:)
guess not,now that realy hurts!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2759
Jan 30, 2013
 
GA Girl 56 wrote:
I just met Jeb in the Americus forum. Guess someone just dumped this on all the Ga sites. LOL!!
strange,i've never even been to americus.must have been an imposter.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2760
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is trolling for a fight. YOUR immaturity is astounding. You won't get a fight from me. It's a waste of time to try to educate a liberal who has guzzled the Obama-aid. I gave up on that a long time ago. Look! Why are you in such a twist? Your guy won. You are going to get what you so desperately want. Congratulations. I am thrilled for you. You, the other libs and Obama are going to teach the producers a lesson they won't soon forget. Be happy. One day, everyone will be equal. No one will be allowed to distinguish themselves as more successful. No one will get their feelings hurt. No one will have to work harder. No one will be concerned with getting ahead. It will be all good. Again, congratulations on your victory. I just don't understand why you are spending your time trolling for arguments. YOUR GUY WON.
It's not worth the time or effort, is it? Funny thing is, it's probably the same ding-a-lings from "before"...

Wonder if "Bob" has sold anything lately...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2761
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not worth the time or effort, is it? Funny thing is, it's probably the same ding-a-lings from "before"...
Wonder if "Bob" has sold anything lately...
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
Quit the preaching. If peeps don't want 2 learn leave 'em alone.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2762
Jan 30, 2013
 
GA Girl 56 wrote:
I just met Jeb in the Americus forum. Guess someone just dumped this on all the Ga sites. LOL!!
gilmer co.,huh.ain't dat up in the mountains?now just wat you doin' down in americus?btw,did'nt know they had internet up there.wat about indoor toilets?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2763
Jan 30, 2013
 
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>gilmer co.,huh.ain't dat up in the mountains?now just wat you doin' down in americus?btw,did'nt know they had internet up there.wat about indoor toilets?
speaking of 'dumping':)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2764
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

peacock wrote:
The one arrogant engineer is about as dull & arrogant as human can possibly be. The remaining few only impress themselves, calling any other posts/comments uneducated. Gag. You lost me at "Synergy", "D-ville" & "Jeb". Now meet at the club, poke that ole cigar in yo mouth, have a bourban and dream of 67. Yeah, all things important.
syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2765
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
Quit the preaching. If peeps don't want 2 learn leave 'em alone.
Preaching? Not moi...Trying to educate? Yeah, somewhat...

Is your accountant a tax guy/gal or CPA? BTW, why is he/she (apparently) looking at posts in here? Is he/she a poster, too? If so, under what name(s)?
Ohio Pete

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2766
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
Quit the preaching. If peeps don't want 2 learn leave 'em alone.
He's not preaching or trying to educate anyone. He's just trying to be smart-ss - and he's succeeding very well. Probably the kind of guy who gets slapped around by his wife at home, so he has to take it out on Topix posters. Who would come to Topix to get "eduacated" about taxes anways?
thunder

Madison, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2767
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.
possibly an 11 on a par 4?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2768
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>guess not,now that realy hurts!
lol I know. I'm just crushed, too.:)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2769
Jan 30, 2013
 
thunder wrote:
<quoted text> possibly an 11 on a par 4?
and your 'handicap',other than being born without a sense of humor?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2770
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not worth the time or effort, is it? Funny thing is, it's probably the same ding-a-lings from "before"...
Wonder if "Bob" has sold anything lately...
I know. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll volley with them. They are easy and it's fun.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2771
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
Quit the preaching. If peeps don't want 2 learn leave 'em alone.
I want him to keep giving us info on taxes. It never hurts to get information expecially in regard to taxes. Don't discourage him, please.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2772
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.
Yes, Jeb. That would be one meeting for the books.:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2773
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

thunder wrote:
<quoted text> possibly an 11 on a par 4?
Even I play better golf than THAT!:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2774
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>and your 'handicap',other than being born without a sense of humor?
Good one, Jeb!!!! Burn!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2775
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jeb. That would be one meeting for the books.:)
We've done it before, but it's worked out better than this group meeting would...

Remember "Einstein" (who argued about a particular vehicle) that wouldn't show up on a $10 vs.$1,000 bet because he thought we'd have the police lock him up? Oh yeah, he/she was another clueless, unregistered poster constantly changing names.
The Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2776
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is trolling for a fight. YOUR immaturity is astounding. You won't get a fight from me. It's a waste of time to try to educate a liberal who has guzzled the Obama-aid. I gave up on that a long time ago. Look! Why are you in such a twist? Your guy won. You are going to get what you so desperately want. Congratulations. I am thrilled for you. You, the other libs and Obama are going to teach the producers a lesson they won't soon forget. Be happy. One day, everyone will be equal. No one will be allowed to distinguish themselves as more successful. No one will get their feelings hurt. No one will have to work harder. No one will be concerned with getting ahead. It will be all good. Again, congratulations on your victory. I just don't understand why you are spending your time trolling for arguments. YOUR GUY WON.
Here's a little FYI for you, oh small minded one, I didn't vote for Obama. I also do not consider myself a "Liberal."

But thanks indeed for showing us all that your pea-sized brain can only think about Democrats vs. Republicans (of which parties I am a member of neither) or that all there is in life is Liberals and Conservatives.

Perhaps some day people will learn to move beyond all this childishness and try to do what is fair, what is ethical, what is righteous and what will actual help our country to overcome the many problems we are currently facing.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2777
Jan 30, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jeb. That would be one meeting for the books.:)
syn,the reason that i wanted to invite "informed opinion" along is because he is a veteran law enforcement officer:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••