Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
on ice

Dawsonville, GA

#22668 Aug 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for illustrating the ignorant elitism so favored by the Left.
I only posted those comments to see what reaction from the whacko's I would get. Not that I regret saying what I did, I don't because for the majority its true, but not for all.

And just as I expected, you attack the so called left, claiming elitism. How do you explain the subhuman right winger using Bill in Dville among other online names. He is the ultimate definition of elitism and arrogance!!! So what pigeon hole do you put him in, left or right. No wonder the conservative wing of the Republican party is losing traction as fast as a blind goat on ice.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22669 Aug 20, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooooooooohhhhhh.
Those poor voting folks who cant get to the polls on time, but will be the first in line for the welfare signups and food stamps signups.

OOooooohhhh.
Those poor folks who must provide ID to get their welfare and food stamps, but not provide the same ID to vote.

OOooooooohhh.
Those bleeding heart libroids who vote dead people, their pets, their imaginations, and their play toys who must show ID.

OOOoooohhhhh the horrors of it all.....
Now, now those are your Right Wing friends you're insulting.

They may not forgive you, after all a Right Wing Wacko posted here that forgiveness is "Effeminate".

Now go down the V.A. Clinic and advise all those "deadbeats"
seeking to suck on the government teat how you feel about them.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22670 Aug 20, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>No need to build them, some schools are now providing unisex bathrooms for folks just like you. Those who swing both ways.
Just remember when you see me in them - no need for you to drop to your knees - I'm not a Right Wing Wacko obsessed with gay sex.

That's your thing - and that's OK - we Normal Americans don't care what "floats you boat."
around us

Dawsonville, GA

#22671 Aug 20, 2013
Calling bs wrote:
<quoted text>
You flunked econ 101 didn't you?
You with your smart remarks missed the point. Look at the economic situation in the south, its chronically bad. Look at the lousy education system in the south, always at the bottom in the country. Then remember that southern states are run by conservative republicans and have been for years. Approximately
the same time frame as the income of the middle class has become stagnant, no increase, just learning of live with less buying power with the same old wages. Then wonder why?? At some point the answer should become obvious.Its cheap labor, made right here in the good ole USA compliments of the rich 1%. The goal is for the middle class to become the working poor. Great dependable labor at a bargain basement price, and the testing grounds are all around us.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22672 Aug 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
No wonder the incentive for having a job is nonexistent for some welfare recipients. If one can receive more money, tax free without hitting a lick at a snake, why not????? Just let the suckers WORK while some of the welfare recipients babysit the TV.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
Hey.. "Syn"

Haven't we figured our you're unemployed ?

Do you really want to go there ?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22673 Aug 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember when you see me in them - no need for you to drop to your knees - I'm not a Right Wing Wacko obsessed with gay sex.
That's your thing - and that's OK - we Normal Americans don't care what "floats you boat."
she is waiting on one 'special equipped' with a stump!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22674 Aug 20, 2013
I bet this has Obama sweating bullets.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22675 Aug 20, 2013
The mexicans are burning the west to the ground. They are doing this on purpose, to take control of our national forests. This is were Their meth labs are, and were they grow all of Their reefer. Why isn't this area swept clean of these illegals, instead of letting them burn it to the ground?
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/04...
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22676 Aug 20, 2013
Where- in the above post. Don't want Jeb gettin confused. ;)
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22677 Aug 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Where- in the above post. Don't want Jeb gettin confused. ;)
I don't know if you read that article but that forest fire was in Mexico.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22678 Aug 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if you read that article but that forest fire was in Mexico.
I did, I think they are doing the same thing here, in America, now.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22679 Aug 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
The mexicans are burning the west to the ground. They are doing this on purpose, to take control of our national forests. This is were Their meth labs are, and were they grow all of Their reefer. Why isn't this area swept clean of these illegals, instead of letting them burn it to the ground?
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/04...
Damn OMTE, what in the hell did those right wingers do plant a microchip in your brain- they have got you believing all kinds of off-the-wall shit!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22680 Aug 20, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Forget everything you think you know about Benghazi ... here is THE definitive timeline
by Barbara Morrill
TUE MAY 14, 2013
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/14/1209...

December 12, 2012: Kentucky: Hillary Clinton would beat Paul, Rubio in 2016

January 10, 2013: Clinton could be unstoppable if she runs in 2016

January 17, 2013: Clinton could beat Bush and Rubio in Florida in 2016

January 31, 2013: Clinton could win Texas in 2016

February 8, 2013: Clinton potentially competitive in Alaska

February 14, 2013: Clinton tied or ahead against GOP candidates in Louisiana

February 28, 2013: Clinton would beat Walker, Ryan in Wisconsin in 2016

March 21, 2013: Clinton's popularity soars in Florida while Rubio stumbles

April 11, 2013: Clinton and Paul are neck and neck in Kentucky

April 25, 2013: Clinton would be dominant in New Hampshire in 2016

May 8, 2013: Republicans decide it's time to find out just how responsible Hillary Clinton is for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi
Great post.

Right Wingers are so predictable.

Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun gets 241 Marines in one attacks in Beirut, Lebanon, and dozens killed elsewhere in Lebanon.

Right Wing Wacko Response :

No problem - they're just Marines - we don't care.
----------

Right Wing Wacko Bush kills 5.000 American Marines and Soldiers.

Right Wing Wacko Response:

No problem - they're just Marines and Soldiers - we don't care - and don't try to raise our taxes to pay for the medical bills for the injured and wounded.

----------
2 CIA mercenaries making $200,000 a year tax free and 2 CIA/State Department employees killed at an illegal CIA Terrorist assistance site:

Right Wing Wacko Response:

Damn .. Stop the Presses ... We need heads on platters.... Nobody kills our highly paid, illegal mercenaries conspiring with known terrorists to smuggle guns and arms to our terrorists, by God!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22681 Aug 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Damn OMTE, what in the hell did those right wingers do plant a microchip in your brain- they have got you believing all kinds of off-the-wall shit!
Just shutup, dummy.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/08/pot.eradi...
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/12...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22682 Aug 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, another RINO bites the dust! They had better hurry with the mid-terms, there are only about two 'true conservative republicans' left!
Great post.

To Right Wing Wackos, it's impossible to be a "True Conservative" if your IQ is higher than the total number of teeth.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#22683 Aug 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Next thing you know, you and Bigdave are going to be drilling that 'everlasting oil well'!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22684 Aug 20, 2013
Normal Americans take on the New Fascists:

'Moral Monday' Returns To North Carolina As Thousands Gather To Denounce State GOP Agenda-

An estimated 2,000 activists gathered at Marshall Park in Charlotte, N.C. on Monday, providing the latest jolt to a coordinated Moral Monday movement against recent actions by the GOP-controlled state Legislature.

The Charlotte News & Observer reports that the protest was one the city's largest.

It focused largely on the work of a trio of Charlotte-area Republican lawmakers, including the city's former mayor and current Gov. Pat McCrory, the first Republican governor to lead the state in 20 years.

Gene Nichol, director of the Center on Poverty, Work and Opportunity at UNC-Chapel Hill, addressed the crowd, accusing McCrory and other Republicans of "waging war on poor people and granting more largesse to the wealthiest North Carolinians," according to the News & Observer.

"Our governor and our General Assembly looked at those strong inequalities and decided to make them deeper,” Nichol added.

Protesters displayed a variety of signs taking aim at recent Republican moves, from a rollback of abortion rights, to a state budget that rejected raises for teachers, and recently signed legislation that enacted controversial restrictions on voting rights.

Large groups of protesters had gathered outside the state general assembly in Raleigh for 13 consecutive weeks earlier this year, displaying vocal opposition to a number of measures then being debate by Republicans.

The protests led to more than 900 total arrests over a period of three months.

When lawmakers left the capitol at the end of the legislative session, organizers vowed to take the movement on the road. Rev. William Barber, president of the state chapter NAACP and a key coordinator of the movement, has announced plans to hold rallies in each of North Carolina's 13 congressional districts.

Earlier this month, demonstrators swarmed to Asheville in the largest "Moral Monday" of the year. Late estimates by city authorities put the attendance at nearly 10,000 people.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#22685 Aug 20, 2013
Calling bs wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! The typical rantings of the pseudo-intellectual
progressives still trying to relive the 60's. Pathetic.
I know.

You miss feeling tough watching small children and women being attacked by police dogs, fire hoses, and fat grown men carrying clubs and chewing tobacco.

To Right Wing Wackos - those were the "Good Ol Days", when "those people" knew their place, and it sure wasn't anywhere near a voting booth.

Sorry we educated people destroyed all the fun.

OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22686 Aug 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Next thing you know, you and Bigdave are going to be drilling that 'everlasting oil well'!
Bless your heart. It's useless to even try and talk to you, chico. You're beyond stupid. You make mexicans look worse, than I do, moron. LoL. You sure are aggravatin, I'll give ya that. Ya got that down pat, beenie weenie. Congrats. ;)
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#22687 Aug 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
You miss feeling tough watching small children and women being attacked by police dogs, fire hoses, and fat grown men carrying clubs and chewing tobacco.
To Right Wing Wackos - those were the "Good Ol Days", when "those people" knew their place, and it sure wasn't anywhere near a voting booth.
Sorry we educated people destroyed all the fun.
Dang, IO. You done maxxed Obama's out, so Jesse said, you could use his. Try not to spend it all in one place, we're broke. LoL.
http://militantlibertarian.org/wp-content/upl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doraville To Lose Federal Funds 3 hr jeff 2
Malcolm Cunningham Chevrolet: Mistreatment of n... 3 hr Chevron 2
News Wayne Williams' Father Speaks Out (May '08) 8 hr Mike 154
NAACP investigating George and Donald Norcross ... 10 hr Tinman 16
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr WPWW 20,933
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 23 hr Lil joe 1,928
Rosetta Coy (Jul '11) Mar 23 BCS777 11

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages