scott franklin brown

Posted in the Decatur Forum

jade

Mooresville, NC

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Please contact me...I just want to talk to you...we have a 9 Yr old Little girl in common...i apologize for MY immaturity at 19..I have never persued child support i just want to talk...I have ur mother's address if it was money I wanted they could track u from that...isn't 9 Yrs proof enuf
.Please Scott...just talk to me...
ScottsMom

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Feb 1, 2013
jade wrote:
Please contact me...I just want to talk to you...we have a 9 Yr old Little girl in common...i apologize for MY immaturity at 19..I have never persued child support i just want to talk...I have ur mother's address if it was money I wanted they could track u from that...isn't 9 Yrs proof enuf
.Please Scott...just talk to me...
Jade,my son Scott was murdered in Dickson Co.Tn.8-11-2009. Are you sure you are talking about my Scott??? He was originally from Alabama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Police Job is to Establish Order and Serve ... 53 min RP McMurphy 2
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 58 min PSA 1,068
organized gang stalking (Oct '10) 10 hr Elise Gingerich 56
ANOTHER Airbus A-320 Down 16 hr The Professor 6
Amazon.com, Inc. is a "scam-artist" company 17 hr The Professor 5
Guys: Oil Price Ripoff 17 hr The Professor 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Save you lives 19,719
Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]