Detroit to be run by the state?

Detroit to be run by the state?

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Conditions in Detroit have become so terrible the governor of Michigan is now threatening to take over the city with state management. This once proud city started to spiral downward after the first black mayor was elected. It has been plagued by high crime, enormously high unemployment, and the flight of those trying to escape these problems plus high taxes imposed by the city government.
Detroit has become the flag ship of a city where nothing works, and is considered an example of how a financially vibrant city can become a vast wasteland to be avoided at all cost. The inhabitants only have to look at the leadership they elected to see the cause of their problems, but they continue to blame everyone else for their city of blight.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/01/go...
Eric 2016

Perry, GA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Conditions in Detroit have become so terrible the governor of Michigan is now threatening to take over the city with state management. This once proud city started to spiral downward after the first black mayor was elected. It has been plagued by high crime, enormously high unemployment, and the flight of those trying to escape these problems plus high taxes imposed by the city government.
Detroit has become the flag ship of a city where nothing works, and is considered an example of how a financially vibrant city can become a vast wasteland to be avoided at all cost. The inhabitants only have to look at the leadership they elected to see the cause of their problems, but they continue to blame everyone else for their city of blight.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/01/go...
Detroit's problem is spelled B-L-A-C-K. Just like the public school problems in places like Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, are spelled B-L-A-C-K also. How much further down the road are places like Memphis, Atlanta, Chicago, St.Louis, etc. from becoming just like Detroit. And then once DIEversity has it's grip all over the country, you will start to see places like Dubuque, Iowa, or Burlington, Vermont start to resemble places like Camden, New Jersey. Isn't DIEversity grand. YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION.
Eric 2016

Perry, GA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
White designers, white engineers and white bean counters created cars Americans would no longer buy. Bye bye jobs, hello chaos.
And lazy Black assembly line workers coming to work stoned, drunk, or just stupid, did such terrible jobs even when they could get them to work. Protected by corrupt unions and the gubmint these Blacks would stay on the payroll while doing not much of anything, knowing that they could practically get away with things the White workers couldn't.
Eric 2016

Perry, GA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
So which Ford, Chrysler, or General Motors plant did you work at?
Eric 2016

Perry, GA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I guess the White man ruined Detroit too? bwah hahaha. I guess the White man ruined the public school system too? I guess it's the White man's fault that all those Black y.u.f.e.s in places like Detroit and Sickago are shooting and killing each other every single day. I guess the White man made Je$$e Jack$on Jr. be naughty too?
Eric 2016

Perry, GA

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Which plant did you work in? Ghetto Rat. It's a simple question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Theresa head gibbons 20,479
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... 3 hr Tighty whitey 8
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 8 hr Ellen 8
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! 8 hr King Lear 38
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Tue stainless 555
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Tue Atlanta reliable 1
Are Women Interested In Using a Strapon On Men? (Dec '11) Aug 19 theCARS7879 4

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages