Phillis Stein in the Movies

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Phillis Stein wrote:
http://www.imdb.com/character/ ch0016448/
Sorry pudgeball. I’m not into transsexual movies, but I can certainly understand that you’d be familiar enough with the genre to use one of your favs as a reference in one of your wheelchair bound posts. Out of curiosity I went to the IMDB site and found the following description of the movie you’re referring to. N.B.: For all of you topix readers, here’s the headline for the flick he’s highlighted:
“A transexual punk rock girl from East Berlin tours the US with her rock band as she tells her life story and follows the ex-boyfriend/bandmate who stole her songs.”
This fills in a lot of blank spots in your bio bumsludge. We know that you’re obsessive as evidenced by your “fatal attraction” to Lighteredknot. We know that you have a lot of difficulty letting go, because long after it became apparent that Lightered was not into that “odd” stuff, you began obsessing about his “sofa” and the material that you believed it held. Then you went to the edge of sanity’s precipice by adopting a name with “sofa” in it.
Than, apparently Eric’s tendency to lay merciless verbal thrashings on you, exacerbated your illness and ignited some sort of masochistic drive in you that led to an enlargement of your obsession to include him and, most recently, his crotch. We’re all waiting to see how you’re going to work “crotch” into your next series of aliases.
And now, after all of the perversions we’ve witnessed, we learn that there is yet another page in the “pudgy pumpkin’s” book of sexual oddities. You are a closet transsexual. That certainly explains why you were recently caught using the alias “MissLady65”. Incidentally, what does the 65 stand for? Your age? Your waist measurement? Your I.Q.? The year that you came out of the closet to your family and wound up in the basement apartment that you still inhabit?
Anyway, just like Lightered and Eric, I’m straight, so please don’t post esoteric references that only you and fellow members of the gay community can understand in your lame and crippled posts.
Rotflmao…. Come on Pudgerella, you gotta start trying harder. You’re still not making the grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Augusta Georgia sucks more than Atlanta!!!! 1 hr u need more meds 3
Unmasking Steven Trustrum: the truth about his ... 1 hr u need more meds 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bam 19,924
News Weekend Arts Agenda: 'Ship of Fools' sails into... 3 hr Voightinburg 2
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 13 hr Elmer 506
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 22 hr Jupiter 148
Governor Deal Is A Crook Sun Jake_S 1
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]