APD officer in stable condition after...

APD officer in stable condition after SW Atlanta shooting

There are 2 comments on the 11 Alive story from Jan 11, 2013, titled APD officer in stable condition after SW Atlanta shooting. In it, 11 Alive reports that:

According to authorities, Robinson was shot near the Krispy Kreme on Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard after he spotted what he believed to be a drug deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11 Alive.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Ghetto thug shoots rookie policeman in the face when officer confronts the ghetto thug while committing his crime. I wonder if the ghetto thug will pay for the hospital bill and loss of work of the policeman? Did the ghetto thug learn this hateful violent criminal activity from his mama, APS, or his family DNA? Why do so many ghetto thugs hate policemen?
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Commerce, GA

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Yet ANOTHER case of TNB and urban yufes once AGAIN. No douchebag Sofa boy, racial friction and a policeman getting shot in the face only makes instigating Zionist freaks like you "feel good all over." It's part of the ole divide and conquer strategy ain't it, Sofa Queenie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr No To Alien Magnets 20,066
1013 4 hr NoSleep 1
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 4 hr Thomas 321
National Pencil Factory, Mary Phagan, etc (Mar '11) 5 hr Roger lee 35
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 8 hr ChicknButt 1,212
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage 8 hr Bobbyjoclembubbaj... 9
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) Mon mizzdiva 390
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages