RP McMurphy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
I think I'd shoot myself in the head!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2013
I would be trying to borrow the amount of money I took from the taxpayers under false pretenses to repay them. She owns us every cent she took from us pretending to be a superintendent. She is nothing but a chauffeur driven pompous criminal responsible for stealing the children's of Atlanta's education and our tax money. I hope she returns north after serving a long prison sentence in Georgia.
Doravillian

Atlanta, GA

#3 Apr 8, 2013
She could take an extraordinary amount of prescription pain killers with alcohol and that would probably do the trick.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 9, 2013
The one place "Doctor" Hall doesn't need to be is locked in a cage with some of the very people she cheated out of their potential future. But that would be more just than the wrist slap she's likely to get as she goes all "Nuremberg" during her trial and manages to blame Bush.

What would be very interesting though is having the parents file civil suits. The evidence is there, the kids put their names on the test forms. If Atlanta was given a choice between having to pay out millions in claims just to save face and give Bev a walk, what would they do?

Since this was over a decade in the making I would wager plenty of those kids are at or over legal age and can file claims themselves. I would LOVE to see such a drive to find them and help them fill out every form necessary. It's one of the few times you'll see me advocate this sort of thing, but it's time Atlanta's government is taught a lesson about using the citizens for personal gain. This just happens to be the most egregious, damaging example so perhaps it will earn some sort of priority. Unlike the stadium scam where grade school kids are not in the line of fire.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Beverly Hall is proof those out of control were in control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min rename 55,360
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 6 hr Tighty whitey 127
Help Grob Find a Job 7 hr Oh Daddy stop it 1
Video Gang viciously beat couple on Missouri st... 7 hr Dead Dale 3
Schenectady Racism 7 hr Troll Fails 9
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 8 hr Uncledad 154
yankees rule nascar 8 hr Satan 38
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••