Outdoor Smoking Ban One Step Closer In Atlanta

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: CBS Local 21

A ban on public smoking in Atlanta is one step closer to reality. A committee of the Atlanta City Council easily passed a measure Tuesday to outlaw smoking in public parks.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
healthnut

Findlay, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Suck it smokers! Go find a habit that doesn't cost millions in health costs and stink up the air!
sheesh

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
sheesh

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Cough Cough Hack wrote:
Get off the planet!!!
You people are starting to freak me out.
Johnson

San Pedro, CA

#5 Jul 12, 2012
everyone should switch to ecigs. they are safe. read the research your self: http://bit.ly/M4wXWn
bless your heart

Carrollton, GA

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Most of you idiots will be screwed when they BAN FAT,UGLY PEOPLE.So get they Hell off the planet.
bless your heart

Carrollton, GA

#7 Jul 12, 2012
The

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Hey, that's great news!!! When are they banning alcohol that kills thousands every day? When are they outlawing cookies, ice cream, sodas, red meat, and all the other high calorie foods that produce fat, smelly lard asses? And why are they legalizing marriages between partners who carry AIDS?
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#10 Jul 12, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
Hey, that's great news!!! When are they banning alcohol that kills thousands every day? When are they outlawing cookies, ice cream, sodas, red meat, and all the other high calorie foods that produce fat, smelly lard asses? And why are they legalizing marriages between partners who carry AIDS?
Your assumption that all homosexuals carry AIDS is equal to the assumption that you have sex with your pet goat.
RWC

Irving, TX

#11 Jul 13, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Your assumption that all homosexuals carry AIDS is equal to the assumption that you have sex with your pet goat.
He made no such assumption. You did.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#12 Jul 13, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Your assumption that all homosexuals carry AIDS is equal to the assumption that you have sex with your pet goat.
All? Just a few is okay? lol
Not all cigarette smokers die of cancer.
ThomasA

Anniston, AL

#13 Jul 13, 2012
RWC wrote:
<quoted text>
He made no such assumption. You did.
Go back and s l o w l y read his post.
RWC

Irving, TX

#14 Jul 13, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and s l o w l y read his post.
You need to re-read it, he simply stated
" legalizing marriages between partners who carry aids"

He made no reference to homosexuals, as it could apply to heterosexuals as well.

Douglasville, GA

#15 Jul 13, 2012
RWC wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to re-read it, he simply stated
" legalizing marriages between partners who carry aids"
He made no reference to homosexuals, as it could apply to heterosexuals as well.
ThomasA is just another thin skinned, whinny, liberal that is always looking for something that they can say is politically incorrect or play the drama queen victim to. People such as Thomas need to start worrying more about what they are saying and how they seem to always misunderstand what other people are saying. They need to worry about their own lives and quit trying to make other people think and live the way they do. I think my statement is clear and precise and does not need ThomasA to tell me what I said or meant.
ItsAFact

Frederick, MD

#17 Jul 13, 2012
KenTheKweer wrote:
<quoted text> Ask HowzBoutRat, he's the expert on beastiality. He knows all about my sexual deviances with my orangutan girlfriend and other unmentionable things.
Now that's the facts.
aussiegirl_6

Daytona Beach, FL

#20 Jul 14, 2012
healthnut wrote:
Suck it smokers! Go find a habit that doesn't cost millions in health costs and stink up the air!
I resent walking into a grocery store and inhaling the smokers fumes outside to get there!

Douglasville, GA

#21 Jul 14, 2012
aussiegirl_6 wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent walking into a grocery store and inhaling the smokers fumes outside to get there!
Maybe the government will ban KoolAid to keep people such as yourself from drinking it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Jul 14, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
Why do you feel a need to "change the subject" being discussed and bring other items into the conversation? Stick to the subject at hand.

You must be a smoker, a liberal, or, perish the thought, both...
ItsAFact

Frederick, MD

#23 Jul 14, 2012
Translation ImAButtCrack wrote:
<quoted text> ImAButtCrack thinks he's clever.
You're clueless alright.
ItsAFact

Frederick, MD

#24 Jul 14, 2012
aussiegirl_6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stay out... they're getting tired of your shoplifting anyway.
Translation DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#25 Jul 14, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe the government will ban KoolAid to keep people such as yourself from drinking it.
Big Dave Big DUH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember Broadview Plaza? 2 hr Will Dockery 3
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 8 hr really 95
Fans sell out 'The Interview' on Christmas 18 hr Dino Destiny 1
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 19 hr tom 354
More ebolo 19 hr Raymond 3
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) Thu TRUTH 991
Review: Calm Flow Property Solutions Inc. Dec 23 AdaBurch 1

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match