First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#33 Apr 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you need to read some of blightedsnot's posts wherein he boasts about angering black posters.
There are usually two sides to every story; try reading up on both in this case.
Namecalling dd? So beneath you (not).

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#34 Apr 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying he conducts himself like you, blightedsnot, buckprivatebobby, little eric, obseptiktank, crockatlanta and the rest of your horde, except you and your ilk just want to push black people's buttons.
Yeah, I think that's what you're saying.

What "buttons" have I pushed? What have I said that wasn't true? And what have I said that was "racist"?

Or will you just quote your usual broken record answer labeling me in a manner that suits your need to "dominate" a conversation using tactics instead of facts? I'm less concerned about your blatherins than I am the spewings of that obvious racism who claims to be from California but prefers to fight "racism" (using bigotry) clear across the country. What use are either of you aside from attempting to derail and honest and open discussion about race issues. I'm just doing what Holder himself said is not happening enough.

Can you answer without an ad hominem or other "clever" tactic? I've yet to see it happen.
Grobbbbbbbbb
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#36 Apr 9, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>

Racists can't understand they're racists.
So, that's your problem.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#38 Apr 9, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
What "buttons" have I pushed? What have I said that wasn't true? And what have I said that was "racist"?
Or will you just quote your usual broken record answer labeling me in a manner that suits your need to "dominate" a conversation using tactics instead of facts? I'm less concerned about your blatherins than I am the spewings of that obvious racism who claims to be from California but prefers to fight "racism" (using bigotry) clear across the country. What use are either of you aside from attempting to derail and honest and open discussion about race issues. I'm just doing what Holder himself said is not happening enough.
Can you answer without an ad hominem or other "clever" tactic? I've yet to see it happen.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Uh, where in the post you responded to does the word "racist" appear? Please don't tell where you "imagined" you saw it, or offer some deranged interpretation of the post that led you to see some "hidden" inference of the word "racist".

This latest post of yours clearly reveals your nearly psychotic fixation on "race". This fixation often leads you to uncontrollably rush to read "race" into the posts of every poster you are at odds with.

Again, show us where the word "racist" appears in the post you responded to, or be man enough to admit you made a ridiculous leap to an unfounded assumption.

You have serious problems, and it doesn't appear you see any need to get help with them.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39 Apr 9, 2013
I do love to irritate black racist with the truth especially the liars. It lifts my spirit and puts joy in my heart for DD to allow me to know my truth has him mentally agitated. DD is so thoughtful to allow me to know his befuddled state of mind by calling me names and words he deems offensive. Bless his little heart.
fellow sword crosser

Calhoun, GA

#41 Apr 9, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a buffoon.
Pot,meet kettle.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#43 Apr 9, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you don't care about all these phony "issues" at all. You just want to push white people's "buttons". Once again you reveal yourself to be the racist troll we all know SO freakin well.
Grobbbbbbbb
Surely you'll have some thoughts to share with your good friend blightedsnot about "just wanting to push people's buttons".
lighteredknot wrote:
I do love to irritate black racist with the truth especially the liars. It lifts my spirit and puts joy in my heart for DD to allow me to know my truth has him mentally agitated. DD is so thoughtful to allow me to know his befuddled state of mind by calling me names and words he deems offensive. Bless his little heart.
I can hardly wait to see what message you have for him. I suspect it will be very brief - wordless in fact.

Oh, the hypocrisy of it all is revealed day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day...

<<chuckling to myself>>
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#45 Apr 9, 2013
So Diaper Dave, do you ever plan on answering the General's question?? Looks like you've made a friend with "tne nut." "The nut" likes to run away from answering questions also. You know what they say about "birds of a feather" and all. You and "the nut" make a cute couple. bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. bwaaaaaaaaaaaa teehee.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#46 Apr 9, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
No, really, it is.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#47 Apr 9, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
So Diaper Dave, do you ever plan on answering the General's question?? Looks like you've made a friend with "tne nut." "The nut" likes to run away from answering questions also. You know what they say about "birds of a feather" and all. You and "the nut" make a cute couple. bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. bwaaaaaaaaaaaa teehee.
The "nut" is not worthy of any questioning, it's a waste of time.

Dave, simply does not have the mental capacity to answer most any question directed at him(?). He won't even answer a simple question regarding how he feels about football fans.

Both of them have proven time and time again, that the above statement is completely accurate.
fellow sword crosser

Calhoun, GA

#49 Apr 10, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Kettle? Do you know Ma and Pa? I've seen that show a bunch of times.
I'll bet you play the banjo!
I could squeeze more intelligence from the pee stain on your sofa than you display here.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#51 Apr 10, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I've offered to answer questions you may have on several occasions. You don't seem to be able to come up with any. Ask lighturdnuts if he has any. As soon as he wakes up and you clear the caked on vomit all over his face.
Too little too late.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#52 Apr 10, 2013
The "nut" answers questions about as well as Diaper Dave. The "nut" refuses to acknowledge we have a problem with Black on White rape in this country and abroad. While his "cousin" Diaper Dave refuses to answer why criminal behavior is so much more prevalent in the Black community than any other racial group in "our" society. The "nut" and Diaper Dave would rather weep over poor little Trayvon than address more serious matters plaguing "our" society. The "nut" and Diaper boy would probably think crime stats are "waycisss."
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#54 Apr 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
The "nut" answers questions about as well as Diaper Dave. The "nut" refuses to acknowledge we have a problem with Black on White rape in this country and abroad. While his "cousin" Diaper Dave refuses to answer why criminal behavior is so much more prevalent in the Black community than any other racial group in "our" society. The "nut" and Diaper Dave would rather weep over poor little Trayvon than address more serious matters plaguing "our" society. The "nut" and Diaper boy would probably think crime stats are "waycisss."
That's one reason they will not answer the General's questions. I salute Mr. Lee for the debate tactics he used to back them both into a corner from which they can never emerge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 2 hr captain aotearoa 352
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 15 hr TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Bently 19,568
More ebolo 21 hr Raymond 1
Diaper Dave Wed Troll Tide 1
Obama Best President Tue Hugo 17
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) Tue good man 94

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur