Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Why is it about Race....all the time???

I'm from Cali and it's not like that there.
El Mo

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Mike D wrote:
Why is it about Race....all the time???
I'm from Cali and it's not like that there.
And SO ?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Holder says we're cowards if we don't have a discussion on race. I'm not afraid to discuss it. But every time I do I am called a racist. Maybe that's what Holder meant because I still know quite a few white people who are terrified of being called racists.

I try to remind them that their white skin is what defines them as racists these days because many non-whites hate white people no matter who they are or what "deeds" they do. This hatred is justified through tales of slavery and Jim Crow laws even though most of the equality legislation was passed decades ago.

The reason is because fighting "racism" has become its own cottage industry. It doesn't matter that most white Americans are not racists and that the overt white racists are few and far between. All that matters is findng a way to assume moral high ground over anyone with white skin in an effort to drive them with guilt.

ALL of the things that MLK wanted to see have come to pass. We have actually moved into the realm of disproportionate equality as quotas have been mandated since the 1970s. Still it's not enough for some. Actually one MLK dream has not been realized; the one about being judged not by the color of skin but by the content of character. Hiring quotas trash that whole notion.
Grobbbbbbb
Grobbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Whites have become the polar opposite of the stereotypical fictional "White rayciss" that is often portrayed in Hymieweird movies. They're so afraid at being perceived as "rayciss" that they will go out of their way spewing self hatred at their own race and culture for all sins they've supposedly committed both real and fictionalized. Whites have done nothing that no other race in the world hasn't done. All races/tribes have conquered others, all races/tribes have enslaved others. But only the White man HAS to feel guilty about it. Africans, Jews, Arabs, all participated in the African Slave Trade, but only the European White man is held accountable for this time in history. Never mind that slavery is still practiced in Africa today, and that it was the White man who ended slavery in Europe and America, well over a century ago. Anytime there is a disaster in some third world nonwhite country, you can bet there will be a group of Whites from some European nation, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or the United States coming to their aid. Now when was the last time a group of nonwhite came to the aid of White people? Anyone with the intellectual curiousity or guts enough to think outside the box can readily see who the real "racists" are.
curiouslygay

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Can't you southern boys talk about anything else?
It looks to me like some pole smoker from Long Beach Calif. is the one bringing up race.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

curiouslygay wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks to me like some pole smoker from Long Beach Calif. is the one bringing up race.

It's his hobby. He's on a "crusade" to fight evil white racism by employing all the bigotry he can muster. He used to call everyone white and from Georgia "Crackers" then he shifted to "Hillbillys" now it's just a mixed bag. Kind of like a Bigoted word of the day kind of thing.
Grobbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention your moniker - Whiner. You whine more than a college girl looking for meth.

Whining is all you are doing here at all. You serve no other purpose than to whine endlessly about hillbillies and crackers and white racists. And you use bigoted stereotypes as your vehicle for all of this. Where does the "college girl looking for meth" stereotype come from? It's certainly not reality around here.

But then, you're not in Atlanta or you might know that already. The meth addicts around here are not in degree programs and most already pawned their computer so they're not on Topix either. You're the queen of whine and have to go clear across the country since you can't find targets for your bigotry in California anymore. Your whole existence seems to be a long series of whines and complaints with little to no real foundation.

Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
My college girl comment was never meant to be stereotypical, but some college girls do meth. It's simple. But then you are known for blowing things out of proportion.
I hate racists, men who hit women and those that support or abet them. That would be you.

Where do you get this crap? "Some" college girls do meth? Gee, "Some" college girls eat bagels and "Some" college girls have green shoes. Meaningless drivel.

And your other assertion is equally meaningless. You assume I'm a racist because I'm a white man living in Atlanta. You took that idea and ran with it long ago. It no longer matters that I'm from Upstate New York and moved down here as an adult and have no family lineage here at all. Nope, I'm white, I live in Georgia, so I MUST be a "Hillbilly", "Cracker" or whatever other bigoted label you think you can slap on me for the pure hell of it.

Dude, you're a lying piece of shiite and you use all this hyperbole to try to whitewash your lies into some sort of weird pseudo-reality that's entirely based in your head. Why are you here? Do you really think we care about your distorted opinion?

Geez, troll, grow the f-uck up already. Your whining is BORING. And your little tirade about women slapping has nothing to do with me. But that doesn't matter does it. One white guy says it, so you moronically assume we all do. You're a common bigot and racist, that's all you are. Oh and a childish attention seeker as well.
Grobbbbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this crap? "Some" college girls do meth? Gee, "Some" college girls eat bagels and "Some" college girls have green shoes. Meaningless drivel.
And your other assertion is equally meaningless. You assume I'm a racist because I'm a white man living in Atlanta. You took that idea and ran with it long ago. It no longer matters that I'm from Upstate New York and moved down here as an adult and have no family lineage here at all. Nope, I'm white, I live in Georgia, so I MUST be a "Hillbilly", "Cracker" or whatever other bigoted label you think you can slap on me for the pure hell of it.
Dude, you're a lying piece of shiite and you use all this hyperbole to try to whitewash your lies into some sort of weird pseudo-reality that's entirely based in your head. Why are you here? Do you really think we care about your distorted opinion?
Geez, troll, grow the f-uck up already. Your whining is BORING. And your little tirade about women slapping has nothing to do with me. But that doesn't matter does it. One white guy says it, so you moronically assume we all do. You're a common bigot and racist, that's all you are. Oh and a childish attention seeker as well.
Grobbbbbbbbb
In a "nut" shell;

When confronted with their (Cyber Liberals) flawed logic and the fallacies of their beliefs, they huddle together and hurl insults and call names. They are unable to defend the unsound reasoning upon which they have based their beliefs, because they lack even the most basic understanding of what they profess to believe. Some Cyber Liberals exhibit symptoms of mad cow disease if asked to explain the fallacies in the logic of their arguments.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Booby.
What question would you like to ask? Make it a good one or lighturdnut will take away your plastic sword.
What questions would I like to ask you?

None.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Did lighturdnuts whisper that in yer ear? Keep an eye on his hands, Booby...
Another example of the "nut" descending to a new level of low class.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
"Try being smarter?" According to who? A bunch of racist hillbillies? Or read an ERIC 2.016 post. According to that idiot? Then there's you, a snotty old cracker that lines up with the race boys and tries to be a smart az. Save your breath while you fight for space on lighteurdnuts lap.
What is wrong with this guy? Why are so many "tolerant" "anti-waycisss" like STD so damn mad all the time. Everytime you turn around they're spewing hate and name calling. Is it because most are inept failures in love, work, and life? Is it because they're so envious of the success of others? Man, no wonder so many of those weirdos who shoot up places are leftist kooks. Ever notice that those leftist kooks like STD always go on shooting sprees in "blue-state" America. When was the last time a mass shooting occurred in "red-state" America? And yet the "controlled" media would lead you to believe that we need to be on the lookout for all those "good ole boys" and their guns in the South and Midwest.
Credibility Lost

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
"Try being smarter?" According to who? A bunch of racist hillbillies? Or read an ERIC 2.016 post. According to that idiot? Then there's you, a snotty old cracker that lines up with the race boys and tries to be a smart az. Save your breath while you fight for space on lighteurdnuts lap.
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish but you lose all credibility when you call names.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you are a racist based on your comments and the comments of those you agree with.
I have never lied about anything.
I know you care about my posts because you're obsessed with them.
I know how to push yer button, cracker.
You southern boys sure are entertaining. Stupid hillbillies.

Ah, so you don't care about all these phony "issues" at all. You just want to push white people's "buttons". Once again you reveal yourself to be the racist troll we all know SO freakin well.
Grobbbbbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Hotlanta wrote:
Not all trolls are annoying. Some are dead.

And some are eating goat.
Grobbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Hotlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you obsessed?
You do know that someone could complain, and get you banned, don't you?
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.
ou agree that we are not liable for any content that is provided or posted by you or others. We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
I think the nut is doing the best he can with the IQ he has. Bless his little heart.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you don't care about all these phony "issues" at all. You just want to push white people's "buttons". Once again you reveal yourself to be the racist troll we all know SO freakin well.
Grobbbbbbbb
So, you're saying he conducts himself like you, blightedsnot, buckprivatebobby, little eric, obseptiktank, crockatlanta and the rest of your horde, except you and your ilk just want to push black people's buttons.

Yeah, I think that's what you're saying.
Doubt You

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying he conducts himself like you, blightedsnot, buckprivatebobby, little eric, obseptiktank, crockatlanta and the rest of your horde, except you and your ilk just want to push black people's buttons.
Yeah, I think that's what you're saying.
Who introduced the thread? Who first talked how entertaining it is to push the buttons of others for the fun of it?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Doubt You wrote:
<quoted text>
Who introduced the thread? Who first talked how entertaining it is to push the buttons of others for the fun of it?
Uh, you need to read some of blightedsnot's posts wherein he boasts about angering black posters.

There are usually two sides to every story; try reading up on both in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE