Coroner: Woman choked to death on pea...

Coroner: Woman choked to death on peanut butter

There are 7 comments on the The News-Journal story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Coroner: Woman choked to death on peanut butter. In it, The News-Journal reports that:

A 49-year-old DeBary woman died after choking on peanut butter, sheriff's investigators say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Journal.

alancr

Indialantic, FL

#1 Aug 11, 2009
Got milk?;)
observer

Maitland, FL

#2 Aug 13, 2009
news journal, did well reporting insident of peanut butter ..emts, how to they check for obstructions? accidents,as terrible as they are
will always happen,be cautious!
a friend

Gorham, ME

#3 Aug 18, 2009
i find your comment totally adolescent and heartless.. think about ME making that comment if it was someone YOU loved.
Cindy-West Haven-CT

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2009
Rest in Peace Debi.. love you and miss you..
LJtrex

Naples, FL

#5 Aug 19, 2009
Got,milk! I hope you die trapped in a burning car scratching at the windows inhaling superheated air,Satan. or choking, better yet I hope it is your mother.

To the family, What a tragic way for a young persons life to end. I have been a Paramedic for 23 yrs, and have seen this all to often. My prayers go out to the family and her loved ones.
mark coffman

Maitland, FL

#6 Aug 28, 2009
got milk yf it wasour a dumb a$$ you need to think if it was your mother !!!!!!!!!!1
alancr

Indialantic, FL

#7 Aug 29, 2009
Lighten up everyone, If I had been there I would have made sure she had something to drink. I have been a EMT/RT for 30+ years and posted this after another post elsewhere belittling EMT's and hopital workers for not clearing the airway. And LJtrex try telling me you don't use humor to relieve all the suffering you have seen. Remember the words of Jimmy Buffet "If we didn't laugh we would all go insane"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deltona commissioner resigns in YouTube video o... 11 hr perry winkle 2
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Tue BullyTamer 6
News Michael Rudisill, Sanford attorney, appointed j... (Jun '09) Aug 15 Mapgar38 32
News Pine Lakes man sentenced for murder, arson seek... Aug 11 Private 1
White people are devils! Aug 8 KillerIsMyCat 10
News Seminole County to lay off at least 60 (May '09) Aug 8 American Hero 259
News Murder count hits grim 50 in Orange's deadliest... (Oct '06) Aug 3 William Troy 17

Debary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Debary Mortgages