Teen on bicycle is struck, killed by ...

Teen on bicycle is struck, killed by car driven by another teen

There are 2 comments on the OrlandoSentinel.com - Volusia County News story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Teen on bicycle is struck, killed by car driven by another teen. In it, OrlandoSentinel.com - Volusia County News reports that:

A 15-year-old bicyclist is dead after a car driven by another teen struck and killed him Friday night in DeBary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OrlandoSentinel.com - Volusia County News.

Alanna

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 8, 2010
His death was a complete shock I'm still in disbelief, he used to sit right in front of me in second period class, all of our class was in shock upon recieving the news of his death this morning, I pray for his family to be able to deal with the burden of a lost one. May he rest in peace.
Sincerely,
Alanna Arends.
Debary Nomad

Daytona Beach, FL

#2 Mar 12, 2010
Anyone know when, where Brian will have his service, or has it happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad And Leticia. 14 hr Dave Toboggan 1
Anyone know Tim Cronenbold or Linda Hansen??? (Aug '09) Thu Gish 2
heroin (Feb '14) Aug 23 Charlie123 8
Deltona Massacre, 5 years later? (Sep '09) Aug 14 Smith and Wesson 18
News George Zimmerman reportedly punched in face aft... Aug 7 Kev from Michigan 3
Any gay bars in deland? (Oct '09) Aug 5 Rob 5
News Deltona looks to put 'neatness, order' out on t... Aug 5 Entertained 4

Debary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Debary Mortgages