Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Best friend's wife is a principal, she says she don't get rid of nobody incompetent cuz the politics endangers her job, each time. Four thousand students. The leadership in schools accross America is gone.
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I'm here to change all that for you Arabians. Vote fer me, only I is stayin' in Texas, sorry. Ya'll are number three in the state? Just why in HELL are y'all not number one? Come on people of Arab, no more excuses.
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

So, the wheel makes a complete circle, now people of Arab, get over your local political squabbles, that's why ya'll complain about your schools and police dept. Way too much politics, and not doing the right thing for yourselves. Cut the nepotism, favoritism, and look-the-other-way-bs, it ain't American. I know you folks, I've had the chance to see the world, and offer a different perspective. Not trying to insult anyone here. Ya'll could have a model town, beautiful country up 'ere. I've read all your posts, Good Friggin' Grief.
urinsane

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Mike wrote:
So, the wheel makes a complete circle, now people of Arab, get over your local political squabbles, that's why ya'll complain about your schools and police dept. Way too much politics, and not doing the right thing for yourselves. Cut the nepotism, favoritism, and look-the-other-way-bs, it ain't American. I know you folks, I've had the chance to see the world, and offer a different perspective. Not trying to insult anyone here. Ya'll could have a model town, beautiful country up 'ere. I've read all your posts, Good Friggin' Grief.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/149988/...
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I have tried to espouse the importance of subtlety while communicating to my daughters, so, Simpsons > Southpark, Mr. Sane. Did you know that Uri Hussein, and Urine Stain both post under similar nom-de-gueres? Don't get too subtle, just post under the same username for now on, so people know who you is, ok? And a Mr. or a Mrs. would be appreciated, cuz I like to know I ain't talking to a lady when I go off on tangents. Thankyou Mr./Mrs. Sane... Mike.

PS- I am totally serious about y'all being number one in the state. Sooner rather than later...
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Just trying to see if any of y'all have the balls to see that if you were number one, you'd be nationally famous. The redneck town that defied the odds... I am totally not kiddin', y'all, that the exposure to the education world that would mean (who'd a thunk it?) would mean that your efforts would be imitated, accross the land. Opportunity knocks, you got a bunch of real smart parents that work in Huntsville. Seize the day, get yourself on the map, oh People of Arab... Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

The world gave your region the gift of the rocket through the German scientist von Braun, now, it's time for y'all to return the favor to yourselves, how about a top notch, best-of-the-best school system?, running one, much of it is simple common sense and besides, God awaits his efforts. Mike
urinsane

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Mike wrote:
The world gave your region the gift of the rocket through the German scientist von Braun, now, it's time for y'all to return the favor to yourselves, how about a top notch, best-of-the-best school system?, running one, much of it is simple common sense and besides, God awaits his efforts. Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

You are very deep, Mr. Sane. I really just want to be anonymous myself, like the character in the video, not really hiding anything, however, nor do I have an ulterior motive, nor do I want to force my will on anybody. If you're the law, then speak up. Can you dig?

I love your region for the same reasons Mr. von Braun did...simply beautiful. It reminded him of Germany, God's country and all that. I just think y'all are very blessed; I like Texas because you can be real here and say what you think and as long as you are a loving person, you are not judged. Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I'd like to further state that I grew up where people knew how to talk, and we didn't have no stinkin' videos to amuse each other with. Mama made us go outside and play, a lot of times if it weren't ball, or squirrel huntin', we'd sling on our holsters and march through the woods playin' arabs 'n injuns. You couldn't get me on no camel. Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Interestingly, y'all's bloodlines in Arab go back twenty thousand years and is as native to America as any people walking in this hemisphere. Y'all are a bunch of semi-civilized injuns, lol, y'all's ancestors knew how to hunt long before the white man arrived, and passed on a great deal of skill, cunning, and linguistic gifts both from your native American heritage and your scott-irish english speaking forefathers. They were all rednecks, both lineages. I never appreciated walking through the woods of north Alabama as a youth, that I was following injun trails centuries year old. I would have stepped more lightly otherwise... Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

So, no I'm not trying to suck up to anybody here, and will not, just sayin', however, that the state govt of Alabama and the federal govt of the US nor local political squabbles be the determiner of your destiny. You owe it to yourself, God has given y'all a whole hell of a lot. Here, it's just a damn dusty plains at times. Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Y'all think that's funny, last time I was in Alabama several years ago, I picked up some kudzu and bamboo. No joke. I planted it out back and four years later I got me a mini-Alabama out there. It's a lot of work but none of the neighbors ever know what I'm up to 'hind the kudzu patch. Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

And just it be known, I got hillbilly on both sides from the mountains of Deutschland I'll take over your school system and the chit will change around Arab -> Y'all don't know hick until you've met one that's seen the world. Yup. Just none of this, "curse the outsider" this time, I hope. Hell we got nothin' but good lookin' women and gallant men from our hills back in Germany. I've about concluded Y'all need a damn Kraut to step in and take over fer awhile. Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

And I'd link you to some video, Mr. Sane, but I just thought it'd be more courteous and unambiguous to express my best wishes for the town of Arab. Our mama insested we not only know arithmetic, and how to read, but we'd have to write letters to Oma every week. Hell she didn't even speak any damn Engish! when we wuz kidz. Then I got stuck in the school system up there in north Alabama, and now as I've said before, the spellin' an' grammar are just a bit swayed to this day... Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

So, when I'm writing online and I say I'm from Texas, them outsiders always treat me like I wuz from Alamama... I'm tired of the abuse, they act like I must be ignorant, unsophisticated, uneducated, till I bomb 'em with about fourteen posts. Mole
urinsane

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I think I've said enough. I got tons of other things to do. And ten more years, all the chickens will be out of the roost. Look out fer Deputy Dawg with a Chalkboard, and no I ain't Dudley Dooright and you ain't Snidely Whiplash, neither. God Bless. Mike
urinsane

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

i agree with u as far as education in alabama being piss poor at best, its just that mental hospitals shouldnt let their patients have access to the internet looks like maybe the boys with the straight jackets gave u ur meds and took the laptop away for now at least sweet dreams
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I don't think education is piss poor in Alabama, to the contrary young man. You have succumbed to the bitterness of bullshit and parochial persuasion. And people who call other people nuts are nuts, besides. Do you realize how hard it was to write in Hillbilly when English is not your native language? You'd be exactly the kind of kid who I'd fine his parents, and take you out to the woodshed to spare your soul. Mike

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deatsville Discussions

Search the Deatsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
Marquette Family (Apr '06) Jul 2 Josh 6
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Tornado shelters in Millbrook Apr '14 Shane 1
Will there be a pre-existing condition waiting ... (Nov '13) Feb '14 Nuti 4
What type of cars are good for learners to lear... (Dec '13) Dec '13 victoriafwl620 1
•••
•••
•••
Deatsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Deatsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••