Thomson Plastics
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
lefthand

Columbia, SC

#1 Aug 15, 2011
Did they ever catch the guy who stabbed Kirby at the plant??
upstream

Augusta, GA

#2 Aug 17, 2011
Yes. Apparently there was already an arrest warrent out for him while he still worked at TPI.

Makes you feel safe.
upstream

Augusta, GA

#3 Aug 22, 2011
lefthand...

Did you take the job in Columbia?
lefthand

Augusta, GA

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Not the one at Bose, I ended up at Pella. Great company and they don't treat the employees like dirt.

How are things at TPI
casey

Augusta, GA

#5 Aug 22, 2011
Upstream,

If you are looking for safety you are at the wrong company.. Thomson Plastics is a dump.
Kat

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2011
Guys this is a great place to talk, but be careful not to identify yourself. People who are critical of Thomson Plastics tend to get unemployed.

We know who each other are so don't say anything that could ID any of the community; and don't use company computers.
casey

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2011
lefthand,

this is part of the TPI work release program
jungle33

Augusta, GA

#8 Aug 25, 2011
The stabbing was in the paper. They missed that Ruker was an employee.

Here is the link:

http://www.mcduffieprogress.com/article_3042.... .
Check it out.
upstream

Augusta, GA

#9 Aug 25, 2011
In case you handn't figured it out, we are expendable.
casey

Augusta, GA

#10 Aug 25, 2011
yeh, when I got here I was excited about working full time again. That lasted about 2 weeks and then they beat it out of me.

Now I come in, take their abuse, and go home. Leave my brain in the parking lot.
jungle33

Augusta, GA

#11 Aug 26, 2011
Now let's think about this. They don't take care of the press's, they don't take care of the tooling, they use the wrong material and then they wonder why they get bad parts. Must be the operator.

and they think we are stupid.
upstream

Augusta, GA

#12 Aug 26, 2011
Thank God for management! I would have never known how stupid I am...opps, how stupid I is ...Daa
casey

Edgefield, SC

#13 Aug 30, 2011
upstream wrote:
Thank God for management! I would have never known how stupid I am...opps, how stupid I is ...Daa
Harry listens, but they don't listen him. They only hear what they want to hear.
just punchin in

Edgefield, SC

#14 Aug 30, 2011
upstream wrote:
They want to take it to the next level but we can't get a straight answer on the day to day stuff. When things go wrong they chew our a**. When is management going to take some responsibilty? We are not stupid!
just punchin in

Edgefield, SC

#15 Aug 30, 2011
If things were so great where the Michigan Gang came from, why did they leave? I'm tired of hearing it.
casey

Edgefield, SC

#16 Sep 1, 2011
Hey friends,
We established this site so we would have a place to talk about working conditions without fear of retaliation. It is a place we can talk about how we could male it better, not just complain. I don't want to be a nag, but we need to be careful about identities. Don't post anything that can be traced back to us. Remember what happened when Barry got in their face about safety. The boys don't take critisium well. Get in line or get gone.
XXX

Augusta, GA

#17 Sep 6, 2011
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WORK AT TPI, QUIT!! THERE ARE PLENTY MORE HILLBILLIES OUT THERE LOOKING FOR WORK!
BARRY WASN'T FIRED HE QUIT.
WHEN HE SHUT DOWN THE PRESS FOR SO CALLED "SAFETY REASONS" IT CAUSED US TO MISS A CRITICAL SHIPMENT TO A VALUED CUSTOMER.
OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO STAY IN BUSINESS THROUGH QUALITY AND DELIVERY!!!
caretaker

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2011
just punchin in wrote:
If things were so great where the Michigan Gang came from, why did they leave? I'm tired of hearing it.
My wife's cousin worked at Continental's plant in Louisiana (CSP). He doesn't know why they left but they left in a hurry. At least Bruce did - he didn't know Kibbey.
trender

United States

#19 Sep 12, 2011
caretaker wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife's cousin worked at Continental's plant in Louisiana (CSP). He doesn't know why they left but they left in a hurry. At least Bruce did - he didn't know Kibbey.
Well hello management. No need to SHOUT!!!!

XXX, how original.
grind

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2011
"Hillbillies?" You have got to be kidding. Where do they find these guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Talley Fri Wantstoknow 1
News Oxygen tanker truck overturns on U.S. Hwy 1 (Dec '14) Jun 19 rgu 2
Susan Dorey (Nov '12) Jun 19 Hanna Natalia 2
Priority Care Ambulance is the worst company in... Jun 19 Shelia Washington 5
Civil Rights Hero Dr. Franklyn Beckles, Jr. Pub... Jun 19 Rev Chad Cassicks 4
Dixieland Jun 7 Trumpin On 1
News Grovetown teen dies after being pinned under pi... Apr '16 eniko 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearing Mortgages