Help Us Write a Visitor's Guide to Dearborn

Jun 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Quick: a long-lost friend is coming to the Dearborn area and has asked you for some things-to-do and places-to-eat-and-shop suggestions.A What do you tell him? We're writing a daytrip guide to Dearborn for a summer series called Patch Passport.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

I would tell them to stay home and not come to this part of Michigan..It's not a very nice place to visit,but it use to be..Also,I would say are you nuts??!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Dearborn is full of lazy, hostile arabs. Fortunately, none of us real Americans have any business there. Dearborn is where we keep our muslims.
Welcome to our home

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Greenfield village is a good place to start.
Str8 Balls

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

It's 2013 people and its time to accept the arabs in the US that have been here for over a hundred years.

Im from Dearborn and I'll tell you. We make sure our cops are all white and will arrest you for breaking the law with their clean top of the line police car always washed and in your face.

Come to Dearborn and have a good time we have Fairlane mall and the Henry ford village.Movie theaters,Many shopping centers and super stores.We have U of M Dearborn and Henry Ford Community college.

It's a very family friendly city where the motto is "Clean and Safe". We make sure our tax dollars do just that.
White Wash

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Str8 Balls wrote:
It's 2013 people and its time to accept the arabs in the US that have been here for over a hundred years.
Im from Dearborn and I'll tell you. We make sure our cops are all white and will arrest you for breaking the law with their clean top of the line police car always washed and in your face.
Come to Dearborn and have a good time we have Fairlane mall and the Henry ford village.Movie theaters,Many shopping centers and super stores.We have U of M Dearborn and Henry Ford Community college.
It's a very family friendly city where the motto is "Clean and Safe". We make sure our tax dollars do just that.
How do you make sure your cops are all white?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dearborn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dearborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance