Taking on radical Islam

Taking on radical Islam

There are 39 comments on the The London Free Press story from May 5, 2012, titled Taking on radical Islam. In it, The London Free Press reports that:

A view of the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, Michigan is seen in this file image from March 31, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The London Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#26 May 9, 2012
To A True Vet--Sorry but you do not know who Ezekiel was.He was not the Holy Ghost and you can mock these people quoting scripture but they are right in what they say.You can come on here to dispute any of us but there is proof that the BIBLE is true..You can not find anything mohammed did or to know that he even lived except nut job writings,etc..They even know where his bones are,where is Jesus'?? He lives,your mo died!!
A True Vet

Warren, MI

#27 May 10, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
To A True Vet--Sorry but you do not know who Ezekiel was.He was not the Holy Ghost and you can mock these people quoting scripture but they are right in what they say.You can come on here to dispute any of us but there is proof that the BIBLE is true..You can not find anything mohammed did or to know that he even lived except nut job writings,etc..They even know where his bones are,where is Jesus'?? He lives,your mo died!!
I'm not mocking anyone Lady. Nor do I judge anyone. I thank Jesus for dying on that cross for me, My children, You and for all muslims oh, and Catholics. I try to bring people to the Lord JESUS.Stop name calling and stop looking for a fight thats not why our Lord died and you too will be able to bring people to the Lord, not drive them away.....If thats what you want to do bring people to the Lord.....Is it?
A True Vet

Warren, MI

#28 May 10, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
PS. I was saying that the words Jesus is was speaking was inspired by the Holy Spirt. Someone out here needed to hear that message. Jesus is....Good Words!
Becky Candela

Braddock, PA

#29 May 10, 2012
True--GOD hates false religion and I am sure he is not behind them and their violenc,I am talking about the muslims..You know nothing about me and Jesus became outraged with the religious people of his day and they became contemptable to him.Muslims have nothing to do with GOD,nor the other false ones,like the ones of non-Christian religions.I see you were one of the catholics that argues with us on another thread..Did I call you names or just bring up things lacking with any on this thread??
Becky Candela

Braddock, PA

#30 May 10, 2012
I put my real name out there so you can know me by my given name,True..Now, put yours out there.
A True Vet

Warren, MI

#31 May 10, 2012
Becky Candela wrote:
I put my real name out there so you can know me by my given name,True..Now, put yours out there.
Look I don't want to fight with you ok.No I'm not a Catholic,I'm not islamic. I'm a Christian. A Christian who needs Prayer because I fall so short every day. A Christian that wants to help not hurt people because I've done my share of hurting! So if I have hurt you in anyway....I'm sorry! My nameis Michael.
A True Vet

Warren, MI

#34 May 10, 2012
"Shame on you."
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#35 May 10, 2012
Michael..I apologize to you,matter of fact since we have had words, you sound like me..I fall short so much and have been through alot here recently..You put me into think mode,thank you.I seem to be in slow mode and have done the same, in hurting others.Take care.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#37 May 10, 2012
Trish Tom n Raven s Pimp wrote:
4u
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT6...
A True Vet

Warren, MI

#39 May 10, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Michael..I apologize to you,matter of fact since we have had words, you sound like me..I fall short so much and have been through alot here recently..You put me into think mode,thank you.I seem to be in slow mode and have done the same, in hurting others.Take care.
Thank you.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#40 May 10, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Bible of God is a better translation.
The Quran lacks knowledge of God and His love.
peace you made me laugh you looking for love you do not care if it right or wrong you need book of love so ok wait for my new book it is about love.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#41 May 10, 2012

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#42 May 15, 2012
Interesting.
The Agitator

Dearborn Heights, MI

#44 May 16, 2012
I love the fact that us Muslims can live free to do as we please in this fine USA .
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

United States

#45 May 16, 2012
Darrell wrote:
<quoted text>
along with you...
Hi Sissyphus
kiopqtti

Farmington, MI

#46 Jun 20, 2016
Re: Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar

That pinhead, Farrokh, is not welcome in Michigan holding such violent beliefs on homosexuals. Stay out of here-- you rapid hatemonger!

Australia just kicked your butt out of their country--We don't want you here either. Stay out of Michigan! You are an enormous troublemaker. Also, you speak out of two sides of your mouth trying to say you did not say what you actually had said. You little twit.
kiopqtti

Farmington, MI

#47 Jun 20, 2016
kiopqtti wrote:
Re: Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar

That pinhead, Farrokh, is not welcome in Michigan holding such violent beliefs on homosexuals. Stay out of here-- you rapid hatemonger!

Australia just kicked your butt out of their country--We don't want you here either. Stay out of Michigan! You are an enormous troublemaker. Also, you speak out of two sides of your mouth trying to say you did not say what you actually had said. You little twit.
repeat to the top
DresserT

Grand Junction, CO

#48 Jun 23, 2016
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
that is right tell your countries stop accept muslims anymore because i feel they looking for us [peace]by the way no one want to kill infidels [ you are so expensive ]crazy who think to kill curse be upon any killer except who has right.
"who has right"? Who decides?
Hefner Knocox

Dearborn, MI

#50 Aug 2, 2016
In all reality, if you want muslims out, just pass a bill and ship them off on a plane. Stop with the back and forth already. I know plenty of "Muslims" who arn't really muslims! We go drinking and party all the time! How muslim is that?! To each his own and A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of religion. You need to find the source of the problem .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to deport all muslims from the USA 5 hr Poo-Bear 6
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Fri C OVER 4,728
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 24
Stupid lawyer Nov 30 C penc 1
Redford Police (Jan '08) Nov 29 Ronald Haddad 222
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Nov 28 Glo53 142
dearborn to host spot bam event november 29 Nov 28 BIGGBY COFFEE 1

Dearborn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearborn Mortgages