Muslim-focused institute holds gala in SE Michigan

Sep 14, 2012 Full story: Northern Michigan News 8

As cadillacnews.com transitions to a metered site, the login information will help us determine whether you are a paid subscriber or one of our casual visitors.

Full Story
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
We don't give a rat's rear about how these people are living after 9-11..We want them out of our country and I mean like right now!!There is no peace where muzzies live!! All the countries that have them are in turmoil..They are animals and they need to go..Thank you!!
R Jeremy

Ashburn, VA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Nakasone was right. American cities are dumbing themselves down with reproducing minorities generally of low intelligence. Or course he got fired for saying it.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 16, 2012
I do agree with you R Jeremy!! We are dumbing everything down to accommodate people which is terrible..
Richard Coeur de Lion

Midlothian, IL

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Go to youtube and type dearborn mi . See the love they show towards christians .
all makes sense now

Caledonia, MI

#5 Sep 27, 2012
This has nothing to do with right and left as both sides are responsible. Muslims will destroy ALL of us.
I have grandchildren and will not let partisan politics blind the truth. Do your own research call your politician and demand this be matter be investigated.

Muslim Brotherhood 's plan called “The Project”

“Phase One: Phase of discreet and secret establishment of leadership.

“Phase Two: Phase of gradual appearance on the public scene and exercising and utilizing various public activities (It greatly succeeded in implementing this stage). It also succeeded in achieving a great deal of its important goals, such as infiltrating various sectors of the Government. Gaining religious institutions and embracing senior scholars. Gaining public support and sympathy. Establishing a shadow government (secret) within the Government.

“Phase Three: Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing mass media. Currently in progress.

“Phase Four: Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach. It is aggressively implementing the above-mentioned approach. Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.

“Phase Five: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.”
all makes sense now

Caledonia, MI

#6 Sep 27, 2012
This has nothing to do with right and left as both sides are responsible.

I have grandchildren and will not let partisan politics blind the truth. Do your own research call your politician and demand this be investigated.

Muslim Brotherhood “The Project”
“Phase One: Phase of discreet and secret establishment of leadership.

“Phase Two: Phase of gradual appearance on the public scene and exercising and utilizing various public activities (It greatly succeeded in implementing this stage). It also succeeded in achieving a great deal of its important goals, such as infiltrating various sectors of the Government. Gaining religious institutions and embracing senior scholars. Gaining public support and sympathy. Establishing a shadow government (secret) within the Government.

“Phase Three: Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing mass media. Currently in progress.

“Phase Four: Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach. It is aggressively implementing the above-mentioned approach. Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.

“Phase Five: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Those murderous godless savages have no hobbies, entertainment, recreation, hot showers, wall switchs, or flush toilets. They have only a fake book koran chained to AK47's and RPG's. They eat 18 cent a can cat food, squat, fluff their robes, and poo all over town in the streets. They come to America which is a melting pot of all free peoples. They remain clannish and refuse to meld into communitys. They want thier killer shaira laws to continue to kill guilt free, and they want the fruits of our beloved USA to call their own. They spew hatred of the worst kind. They are a thret to world peace. Muslims can have thie gala, but we watch them for the killer maggots they are. Savages like the inner city gang bangers is what they are. Savages of the worst kind.
Manny

Artesia, NM

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
Those murderous godless savages have no hobbies, entertainment, recreation, hot showers, wall switchs, or flush toilets. They have only a fake book koran chained to AK47's and RPG's. They eat 18 cent a can cat food, squat, fluff their robes, and poo all over town in the streets. They come to America which is a melting pot of all free peoples. They remain clannish and refuse to meld into communitys. They want thier killer shaira laws to continue to kill guilt free, and they want the fruits of our beloved USA to call their own. They spew hatred of the worst kind. They are a thret to world peace. Muslims can have thie gala, but we watch them for the killer maggots they are. Savages like the inner city gang bangers is what they are. Savages of the worst kind.
I can only add that they park in the handicapped spaces while not handicapped and expect to cut in line all the time at ALDIs of Garden City near Dearborn. I like to take their pictures, which drives them nutso.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Thu Ann 126
Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Wed Steve 6
Dearborn Holy War? Tue Poo-Bear 3
Gang Activity in Redford Elementary School (Mar '10) Sep 15 Brian Adam 33
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Sep 15 Steve 2
Muslim Etiquette Sep 13 Muslimlover 3
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Sep 12 Anonymous 9
•••
•••

Dearborn Jobs