Pastor Jones and Free Speech vs. Isla...

Pastor Jones and Free Speech vs. Islam and Communism

There are 9 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Pastor Jones and Free Speech vs. Islam and Communism. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Pastor Terry Jones continues to fight for free speech against sharia in America, taking his battle back to one of the most Islamic enclaves in America -- Dearborn, Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

neutral

Taylor, MI

#1 Apr 10, 2012
There is no evidence Muslim groups r trying to destroy USA. They believe their religion but there is one god who is against violence. Mr. Jones please get back to doing the lords work.visiting sick, witnessing etc. U sound like my goofy relatives. They carry bible but don't have truth or tolerance. We don't need your kind. Be an evangelist.
Patriotic Girl

New Brighton, PA

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Hey,neutral..You have no tolerance and truth..The koran is a nut job book written by a nut job man!!!There certainly is evidence that these people want to change our country, but of course you sound like one of the camel jockeys..Jones is doing the LORD'S work telling everyone about the lies of islam and the false teachings!!
b-schmittou

Lincoln Park, MI

#3 Apr 11, 2012
hey neutral maybe not destroy the u s a just take it away make the women wear face covers or play football and lose then do bodyly harm to the christian school kids like they did to the lutheran school kids then get no punishment go home in their new caddy then to the gas station or party store they own proably paid for by us tax payers
GeORgEoFtHeJUnGl E

Lakeland, MI

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Heck ... those mudlems own distribution to all party stores, and gas stations, and the stores and stations themselves. Then they want to act like sand monkeys and make everyone ahab. They send every dime to their homeland, and bring even more racist kin here one after the other.

To make it worse, they play the system and collect every benifit the ghetto black man does on top of their monopoly gas and store business.

Go over by vernor and dix toledo highway and they even hand paint arab store signs like they are in some remote desert oasis or something. There they sit around on wooden benches in their flowing robes eating 18 cent a can cat food thinking its a delicacy sent from allah babba.

Just look directly across the street from the city hall where jones will protest the mudlem arrogance.
Its a brand new mostly tax dollar supported hospital. MEDWEST MEDICAL. Butcher doctors for sure that are limited to 8 minutes per patient no matter the condition. They see up to 35-40 patients a day. All mudlem, and ghetto black patients, playing the system trying to get on disability. Millions paid for free from tax dollars and insurance companies ... yet the mudlems are sending multiple millions of under table gas station money to their sand castle homelands ... and building ivory tower mosques to worship their clan only.

Heck, even Jesus got pissed at the money changers and turned over their money tables in the temples.

I like what this Jones guy is doing ... even though he is spitting into the wind. He has balls.
GeORgEoFtHeJUnGl E

Lakeland, MI

#5 Apr 12, 2012
... yep, he got some kahoona's alright!
Skeeter

Rincon, GA

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Bill Maher will be there to say to the Islamist that there is no god ~
Joe

Lakeland, MI

#7 Apr 18, 2012
You dont like Bill much do you?
Skeeter

Rincon, GA

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Joe wrote:
You dont like Bill much do you?
Bill likes to convey a message and so do I he has placed himself in danger to mock god it will come to him his fate is sealed ~
electro

Franklin, TN

#9 Apr 18, 2012
It's not going to be very pretty when Bill tells them there is no God. Not going to be very pretty when Codes Enforcement comes to inspect a mosque or some school official starts telling some imam what needs to be on the curriculum in his madrassa. Interesting how the oh-so-tolerant ones and the Muslims are so buddy-buddy with their arms around each other with daggers in their hands to dispatch the other when they're no longer useful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with threatening Riverview church o... 20 hr Rose_NoHo 67
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Feb 14 thejingler 25
gay guys (Apr '10) Feb 4 Tresa 4
ecorse water festival /fireworks (Jun '08) Jan 30 Longlostfriend 111
Looking for Leon Lopez Jan 25 Renee 1
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Jan 22 Yoli G 30
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Jan '18 Mr Danovich 4,739

Dearborn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearborn Mortgages