Iversen's Bakery Express Celebrates G...

Iversen's Bakery Express Celebrates Grand Opening

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Iversen's Bakery Express Celebrates Grand Opening. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Iversen's Bakery Express in Dearborn held its grand opening on Tuesday morning. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was attended by members of the community, as well as several members of City Council, Mayor Jack O'Reilly, the Dearborn Chamber of Commerce and state Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Did the Muslims give the ok to open all these new businesses in Dearborn?? I hope so..Are these new businesses obeying the muslim laws?? Better or there will be big problems..
Gabrielle

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Patriotic Girl- you sound more like a Little Girl. Your rude comment is an example of how disgusting our world has become. You aren't even a resident of Dearborn let alone Michigan, so where exactly do you get the right to degrade a city and a religion just because of what you hear or may have read? Check your facts because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Gabrielle..I have friends/relatives there and I DO KNOW what I am talking about..Besides it's my opinion just as it is your opinion to say nasty things to me..Our world has become so disgusting because of muslims and people like them that bring much violence to our world..I have checked my facts and they are still the same!!! Thank you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Sun Poo-Bear 6
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Fri C OVER 4,728
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 24
Stupid lawyer Nov 30 C penc 1
Redford Police (Jan '08) Nov 29 Ronald Haddad 222
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Nov 28 Glo53 142
dearborn to host spot bam event november 29 Nov 28 BIGGBY COFFEE 1

Dearborn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearborn Mortgages