Review: Nada's Photography Studio

Posted in the Dearborn Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mariam

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2009
I had this photographer do my wedding and she came in late about an hour and a half late. I excused this, when I asked her if I could sit with her to edit my tape she said no! In the end I found out that she lets her husband edit the tapes, I wear a scarf/hijab and men that are not in my family cannot see me. Im very disappointed because she also wears a scarf, Im surprised she let men see me without a scarf this is forbidden. My pictures also came out too dark, I asked her to enlarge a few photos she would not. I really dont recommend going to her. My cousin did her wedding at another female photographer I forgot her name but I believe it also starts with an N her pictures came out beautiful and she lets the customers sit with her when she is editing the tape. Its late for me my wedding already passed but this is advice for others especially the girls like me who wear scarves/hijab.
BIIIIIIIIIIG LIAR

Southfield, MI

#2 Apr 22, 2009
BIIIIIIIIIIG LIAR someone paid you to say that
Pork Rules

Dearborn, MI

#3 Apr 22, 2009
Mariam wrote:
I had this photographer do my wedding and she came in late about an hour and a half late. I excused this, when I asked her if I could sit with her to edit my tape she said no! In the end I found out that she lets her husband edit the tapes, I wear a scarf/hijab and men that are not in my family cannot see me. Im very disappointed because she also wears a scarf, Im surprised she let men see me without a scarf this is forbidden. My pictures also came out too dark, I asked her to enlarge a few photos she would not. I really dont recommend going to her. My cousin did her wedding at another female photographer I forgot her name but I believe it also starts with an N her pictures came out beautiful and she lets the customers sit with her when she is editing the tape. Its late for me my wedding already passed but this is advice for others especially the girls like me who wear scarves/hijab.
Towel head
Aly

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2009
I agree with Mariam.
This is not a good place to go to.
none of your business

Dearborn, MI

#6 Nov 7, 2009
towel head? STFU you damn red neck! your name says it all. fatass.
dont sit here and make unnecessary comments about people you dont even know.
Pope Urban II

Dearborn, MI

#7 Nov 9, 2009
none of your business wrote:
towel head? STFU you damn red neck! your name says it all. fatass.
dont sit here and make unnecessary comments about people you dont even know.
Jihadist lover.
arab

Dearborn, MI

#8 Nov 25, 2009
pope urban the f***. you need to shut ur damn mouth and not make everything about religion.you f***in americans are so narrow minded.
Pope Urban II

Dearborn, MI

#9 Nov 30, 2009
arab wrote:
pope urban the f***. you need to shut ur damn mouth and not make everything about religion.you f***in americans are so narrow minded.
Nope. You pirating jihadist barbarian bastards need to stop yelling Allahu Akbar before shooting up U.S. soldiers in Texas, flying jets into buildings in NYC and the Pentagon, blowing holes in Navel destroyers off the coast of Yemen, blowing up Marine Corps Barracks, blowing up U.S. Embassy's in Beirut, Tanzania and Nairobi.

Oh, and chopping heads of people too. Do the names Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl ring a bell?

Until then, suck the sweaty scrotum of a pig aye-rabs moo-slime.

Fuck Allah, Mohammed (piss be upon him), the camel they rode in on and all others that tolerate them.
okkk

Dearborn, MI

#10 Dec 11, 2009
wow, reading these comments is just disturbing. first of all this is not a fight room so i dont see why you people find it necessary to start problems. and to "Pope Urban II" i see that you live in dearborn, well at least your name says that, if you find Arabs such a threat or a bother, i suggest you leave because Dearborn is prominently Arabs. also what do Arab Americans have anything to do with what happens over seas and to what are also called OUR soilders.
Trash

Redford, MI

#11 Dec 12, 2009
Wow how unnessary was that shame
Pope Urban II

Dearborn, MI

#12 Dec 13, 2009
okkk wrote:
wow, reading these comments is just disturbing. first of all this is not a fight room so i dont see why you people find it necessary to start problems. and to "Pope Urban II" i see that you live in dearborn, well at least your name says that, if you find Arabs such a threat or a bother, i suggest you leave because Dearborn is prominently Arabs. also what do Arab Americans have anything to do with what happens over seas and to what are also called OUR soilders.
Can you possible be ignorant enough to think that all Arabs are Moo-slime? They are not. What I wrote about is directly regarding aye-rab moo-slimes. Fuck them. They are a plague in America as with anywhere they inhabit the planet. Am I leaving Dearborn? Yes. This Friday a person foolish enough will close on the house I chose to get rid of. I no longer choose to reside in this city that has turned into a non-English using ghetto for Moo-slime dune coons and blacks.

As for what do Moo-slimes from Dearborn have to do with terrorism overseas? Here's the latest two examples:

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/2009120...

Fuck Allah, Mohammed (piss be upon him), the camel they rode in on and all others that tolerate them.
okkk

Dearborn, MI

#13 Dec 15, 2009
lmaoo you are way to funny, seems like u just love using up your time to come up with foolish names. btw; how can your signature continue to say "f*k allah" do you not know that allah is the same god you believe in buddy. as for you comment towards the NYC attack---(BIG CONSPIRACY) everyone knows it. But only people like you deny it.
Pope Urban II

Dearborn, MI

#14 Dec 15, 2009
okkk wrote:
lmaoo you are way to funny, seems like u just love using up your time to come up with foolish names. btw; how can your signature continue to say "f*k allah" do you not know that allah is the same god you believe in buddy. as for you comment towards the NYC attack---(BIG CONSPIRACY) everyone knows it. But only people like you deny it.
Ah, a truther. Only you, Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen are standing in that tinfoil hat corner. Fuckhead, it was 19 moo-slimes that dropped the twin towers, crashed the Pentagon and augured flight 93 in the ground.

God doesn't not promote killing and oppression of others, but allah does.

Qur'an 21:107 "Say:(Muhammad)'It is revealed to me that your Ilah (God) is only one Ilah (God). Will you submit to His Will? But if they (disbelievers, Christians, and Jews) turn away (from Islam) say:'I give notice (of war) to be known to all. But I know not whether the (torment which you are) promised and threatened is nigh or far."

Fuck Allah, Mohammed (piss be upon him), the camel they rode in on and all others like okkk that tolerate them.
CUTIE

Sterling Heights, MI

#15 Mar 27, 2010
Nada is very good. I love her pictures & she has very amazing ideas. I trust her with my pics, she does not let her husband work on them if u dont want to. Her prices are very good & she is so sweet. She does whatever u ask her & most of the times she does extra work on the pics 2 make them look better. The best studio in dearborn is Nada's Studio :)
sarah

Dearborn Heights, MI

#16 Aug 1, 2010
i want to do my senior yearbook phote here, and i was wondering is she good?
ahlam

Moorestown, NJ

#17 Feb 9, 2011
normal
proud arab

Dearborn, MI

#18 Feb 19, 2011
seriously this isnt a page about racisim or ur opionions it is cleary a review of the studio. calm down

Since: Feb 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#19 Feb 22, 2011
Pork Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Towel head

Lmao, I love the pork rules comment, im dying of laughter
sab

Hamtramck, MI

#20 Oct 19, 2011
awesome photographer
amola

Ann Arbor, MI

#21 Mar 27, 2012
that is not true
nada is a great photoagrapher she is also a great person. she asks every bride to come and pick her pictures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camp Dearborn (Jun '07) Thu Big worm 110
News Report: Ford to build auto plant in Mexico Feb 9 watching livonia 2
Loved Dearborn hgts Feb 9 watching livonia 2
Redford Police (Jan '08) Feb 9 Redford twp 211
News Neighborhood devastated by shooting (Aug '06) Feb 8 slc 346
News Inkster cop Feb 6 watching livonia 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Feb 5 Rene Hunter-Scott 4,710
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearborn Mortgages