Atlas Exclusive: Robert Spencer: Muslims Assault Free Speech in Dearborn

Jul 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Atlas Shrugs

Recently Muslims took offense to a group of Christians at the Arab-American Festival in Dearborn, Michigan, and began pelting them with rocks and other objects, while shouting "Allahu akbar." Dearborn police were more concerned about what the Christians had done to provoke the Muslims than they were about the Muslim thuggery.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2012
Mother from seventies

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

This is sad that all Tribes of America can not learn tolerance and it is also very sad and wrong that free speach of even the calmest of christains that go there and talk free speach are being taken down. If the new generation does not do somthing positive about this through the right leagal channels and through elections, You will not know freedom.
Mother from seventies

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I will die free. I garentee that. And I will die believing God and his son Jesus are who I am going to be with. Many talk about God is Jesus, I do not believe that. God sent his son with holy spirit into human Mary which makes him half human, so that we might understand God better and have salvation by believing that this was all truth. By the misunderstanding of some Christains saying God and Jesus are one exsactly in the same. Is the cause of alot of problems. But no matter what you believe. DEARBORN! you are breaking American Law when you arrest free speach. An that is fact. And I pray I live to see the Government who works for us put a stop to it pronto!!
True Grit

Melvindale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Right On.But,as you may-be a Love-Child, You don't know freedom yet!?!
Jane

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

It's the bomb.
downriverdave

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Crazy hippy!
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Oh yes, Allah is love.....let's throw stones and other objects to prove it (rolls eyes).

Allah was a pedophile. F*ck Islam!
Patriotic Girl

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Mother from seventies..I agree with you a good deal but I believe we are living in the last days from what my BIBLE says..and I do also believe that GOD and Jesus are not one but seperate..Jesus is GOD'S begotten son,how could he be both..Thanks for the common sense you presented. Religions have caused so much trouble but we are all imperfect in an imperfect world.
True Grit

Melvindale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Well Thanks for clearing that up for us Ladies. The Bible is full of mistakes and lies but we can know the truth and the truth will set us free if we only listen and believe what you two Women say who God and Jesus are! That answers the God-Head!Now I can save myself alot of time by throwing away my Bible and wasting my time reading it and just believe God is what I think he/she is! Thank you so much.
Patriotic Girl

Ambridge, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

True Grit--Get over yourself!!
Chris McReynolds

Bandung, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Mother from seventies wrote:
I will die free. I garentee that. And I will die believing God and his son Jesus are who I am going to be with. Many talk about God is Jesus, I do not believe that. God sent his son with holy spirit into human Mary which makes him half human, so that we might understand God better and have salvation by believing that this was all truth. By the misunderstanding of some Christains saying God and Jesus are one exsactly in the same. Is the cause of alot of problems. But no matter what you believe. DEARBORN! you are breaking American Law when you arrest free speach. An that is fact. And I pray I live to see the Government who works for us put a stop to it pronto!!
"By the misunderstanding of some Christains saying God and Jesus are one exsactly in the same."
1) That is not an accurate explanation of common understanding of Biblical Christianity. Ever hear of the concept of the Trinity? It is not even clear what you mean to distinguish between the 2 views. How many are there like Jesus? What makes him only half human? Isn't he whole? Since God is not human, what is the conflict with a human also being God, if that is what God created or decided to create? Where is the conflict?
2) Even if your remarks made some sense critically, how is it that this view causes problems in the context of Islamic claims, or in any other context?
In summary, you only make sense in your own mind, and to those who already hate Christians. Thanks so much for helping to fan the flames of irrational hatred.
Saying you love Christians is not a defense for what you have said.
Chris McReynolds

Bandung, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Meanie wrote:
Oh yes, Allah is love.....let's throw stones and other objects to prove it (rolls eyes).
Allah was a pedophile. F*ck Islam!
Allah was and remains a supposed pagan god. Mohammed was the pedophile rapist warlord who is held up as the perfect man with perfectly circular logic.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Hell is a translation, that many like King James thought--was in reality the word sheol which is Hebrew for mankind's grave..Trinity is a pagan belief from before Christ's time-way before.And the reason for people to hate Christians is from many scriptures of the BIBLE about the end times.Where people will be haters of good and lovers of bad..Please do not preach to me as if you are an expert.. People only have to do research and they can decide for themselves..Two women commenting to each other is not going to change anyone's mind for or against Christianity..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Downriver city c... 18 hr reality is a crutch 1
World War II vets from secret operation reunite... Wed Kevin 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Wed Ray Lopez 4,691
Arrest made after assault attempt with knife (Jun '12) Aug 18 just the tip 3
New auto repair shop opens on Plymouth Road (Apr '10) Aug 18 Patti 2
Vacant Service Merchandise building being demol... Aug 13 Steve 2
Flooding info Aug 12 Ecorse Residents 1

Search the Dearborn Forum:
•••
•••