United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Judged:

Get in line. He couldn't hold a job at Ford; got fired! Now he was fired from Plastech.... How can a man that smart be so stupid. Easy, Have his management work under the threat of being fired, humiliated, demoted. So big and powerful and now chopped down at the knees.
I wonder what while happen to his toadies? Will JCI absorb them? I hope not. They will poison the culture there.
Former Plastech Employee

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2008

Judged:

I have the utmost respect for Julie Brown. She is a strong, dedicated, and smart woman. She challenged her staff and gave her employees opportunities to prove themselves - when they did, she rewarded them accordingly.

The Plastech culture is intense. However, the nature of automotive today requires business leaders to be intense and at times ruthless. Despite this, those closest to Julie would say she is very sensitive, caring, and considerate of those she worked with.

If there was a problem at Plastech, the problem certainly was not with Julie Brown.
Gum on my shoe

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

I have more respect for the gum on my show than for either Jim or Julie Brown. They ran their company on the very fringe of good ethics in every way and now Plastech is paying the price. They deserve every failure that may come their way.
carolina

Winnsboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

when i work for this company i gave it my all when it came time to give the operators the tools they needed to work with all i would hear was we dont have the money so tell me who made all the money my father always told me how can you run a job without the right tools Julie's and Jim i hope you get just what you ask for and that is nothing i hope you end up with one cent
masart

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Hopefully for the employees Magna International buys it from them. My sister did time in a SE MI plant and said it was on of the worst companies to work for.
OMGJLAHB

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Restrrained wrote:
There is no freedom of speech at Plastech unless you are part of the direct family. Hard work only gets you terminated if you step out of bounds of being a yes man. That is their system. Most of the problem lies with jim Brown who demeaned qualty for the sake of profit.
Amen Brother!!!
OMGJLAHB

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Former Plastech Employee wrote:
I have the utmost respect for Julie Brown. She is a strong, dedicated, and smart woman. She challenged her staff and gave her employees opportunities to prove themselves - when they did, she rewarded them accordingly.
The Plastech culture is intense. However, the nature of automotive today requires business leaders to be intense and at times ruthless. Despite this, those closest to Julie would say she is very sensitive, caring, and considerate of those she worked with.
If there was a problem at Plastech, the problem certainly was not with Julie Brown.
Don't beat around the bush - what was the problem then???? Let me guess.....Jimmy?
OMGJLAHB

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

Byesville native wrote:
I would love for someone to punch Jim Brown square in the MOUTH !
That would be so much fun!! Better yet kick him in the nuts! Then maybe he'd stop using them on every breathing female that will say yes!!!
Restrrained

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

I wonder what their $ take is going to be after they sell off that is currently going on. I suspect that they will laugh all the way to Vietnam and live like kings, or France; another place they like to visit. And what will happen to their 2 estates; out east and Arizona? Were they part of the company Chapter 11 proceedings and are on the market?

They used up a lot of good people and spit them out when they had no further use of them. THey built a lot of loyalty (through money). WOnder how that has changed. How many of the loyalists will JCI hire on or if it was me I would purge the entire administration in Dearborn, and especially those Operations Executives, such as Jeff Hemer and his toadies.

Lets watch the dance and sucking up begin....
OMGJLAHB

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

Restrrained wrote:
I wonder what their $ take is going to be after they sell off that is currently going on. I suspect that they will laugh all the way to Vietnam and live like kings, or France; another place they like to visit. And what will happen to their 2 estates; out east and Arizona? Were they part of the company Chapter 11 proceedings and are on the market?
They used up a lot of good people and spit them out when they had no further use of them. THey built a lot of loyalty (through money). WOnder how that has changed. How many of the loyalists will JCI hire on or if it was me I would purge the entire administration in Dearborn, and especially those Operations Executives, such as Jeff Hemer and his toadies.
Isn't the dance over? The sucking up won't help any longer.....it only worked for one person who is no longer in charge. JCI is a great company - their stock history speaks for itself. Other than the "contract" they haven't made many other bad decisions....wait until they get a look at the "trackers" oh boy........
white dove Canada

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

Judged:

Restrrained wrote:
well I hope JCI dont keep Lupita was she not the nanny gone Corp. Maybe the browns will take the nanny with them for her reps to be at peace pay your reps Lupita go back to being a nanny lord knows you dont know how to do your job but I'm "shore" thats how you always spelled it its for sure Lupita not for "SHORE" didn't Jimmy teach you to spell or were you busy
Restrrained

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

OMGJLAHB wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the dance over? The sucking up won't help any longer.....it only worked for one person who is no longer in charge. JCI is a great company - their stock history speaks for itself. Other than the "contract" they haven't made many other bad decisions....wait until they get a look at the "trackers" oh boy........
The new sucking up will be with JCI and the other 2 companies that have bought the plants and business. They will want to keep their jobs and now will start puting their heads as deep as they can up JCI. How the truth will now be spun to make each of them the good guys and that others caused the downfall. The warm and friendly June Nagle, Danita Reese and then all the operations execs will start showering the new owners that they could have done much better but others kept them back. BS to all of them, expecially Jeff Hemer. Sits in his office all day and sucked up to jim. Wilham, Paul WIlliams and Sam, the scam, Barrie are history. Evey dog has their day and this dog has gone from alpha to omega level.

But always remember the lives that have been damaged or ruined by the Browns, especially his supreme excellence Jimmy Brown, the womanizer...
white dove Canada

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

Restrrained wrote:
<quoted text>
The new sucking up will be with JCI and the other 2 companies that have bought the plants and business. They will want to keep their jobs and now will start puting their heads as deep as they can up JCI. How the truth will now be spun to make each of them the good guys and that others caused the downfall. The warm and friendly June Nagle, Danita Reese and then all the operations execs will start showering the new owners that they could have done much better but others kept them back. BS to all of them, expecially Jeff Hemer. Sits in his office all day and sucked up to jim. Wilham, Paul WIlliams and Sam, the scam, Barrie are history. Evey dog has their day and this dog has gone from alpha to omega level.
But always remember the lives that have been damaged or ruined by the Browns, especially his supreme excellence Jimmy Brown, the womanizer...
that is so true they will do or say anything to keep their jobs now my question is I wonder if James scott will keep his job
Byesville Native

Byesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

To H^ll with the Browns. I hope they rot !
Rerun

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

How many of the loyalists will JCI hire on or if it was me I would purge the entire administration in Dearborn, and especially those Operations Executives, such as Jeff Hemer and his toadies.

Hemer always travels with his like minded group of do nothings. His secret is finding people who will actually do the work for them. No loyalty, no character, no morals.
Restrrained

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

Rerun wrote:
How many of the loyalists will JCI hire on or if it was me I would purge the entire administration in Dearborn, and especially those Operations Executives, such as Jeff Hemer and his toadies.
Hemer always travels with his like minded group of do nothings. His secret is finding people who will actually do the work for them. No loyalty, no character, no morals.
Totally agree, Hemer is an SOB of the highest caliber. And he does hire and promote like minded toadies: Steve Orr as an example. What a clown. Treats people like dirt and loves intimidating the salary and expecially the hourly workers. What a mature adult male. Nothing but an A-H*l* like Jeff (Ahmadinejad) Hemer. Notice the striking common appearance of the dictator of Iran and Jeffrey? Go figure.
OMGJLAHB

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Check out Crains latest news - 9 family members - undisclosed bonus/salary structure......surprise surprise.....the Brown's will go down in history!
restrained

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

OMGJLAHB wrote:
Check out Crains latest news - 9 family members - undisclosed bonus/salary structure......surprise surprise.....the Brown's will go down in history!
They made their money off the sweat of a lot of people good people. Undercut most of them and made off like the carpet baggers they are. Bonusus for the chosen layoffs for the rest. Well balanced end to a corrupt owner and husband.
white dove Canada

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

I just hope they get what's coming to them all of them and Lupita she's just like the Browns a lair and more I hope her ass is gone with the Browns she was the nanny and than went Corp. hummmmmmm wonder how someone like that cant read or write got the Job oh I know Jimmy Boy got down with the nanny I say byeeeeeeeeeeeeee Browns hello JCI
white dove Canada

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

I say the courts should of let all of see what their take was and her family. I hope they get whats coming to them. Julie already has a new job she going to 2 million a year the other one I would love to see her go is Lupita that woman is a peace of work lairs just like the Browns. wonder if the Browns are going to take her with them Jimmy Boy sure did have fun with her thats why the nanny Lupita went Corp. I do agree theirs alot of them in Corp that should go

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dearborn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dearborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance