Rust Belt autoworkers let loose on Ro...

Rust Belt autoworkers let loose on Romney, Obama

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Rust Belt autoworkers let loose on Romney, Obama. In it, CNN reports that:

Steve Bengelsvorf and Terry Flynn are chatting over beers on a hot, humid Wednesday night at Bamboozles, a Dearborn, Michigan, bar and restaurant, and a common pit stop for nearby factory workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Googlethisname

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Todd Ray Keilholz (DOB 07/21/1963) is a habitual-criminal/ sociopath who may be living and or working in Missouri. Todd Ray Keilholz, is a known sociopath, and is a 3-time Missouri felon who is a menace to society. An officer of a Missouri court has described Mr. Keilholz as a fearless and relentless habitual-criminal, and sociopath, who has expertise in identity theft. Mr. Keilholz has set up accounts with Internet sex and dating sites that he uses to undertake illegal activities. Mr. Keilholz is a skillful confidence-man especially proficient, oddly enough, when his intended victim is a professional woman. Mr. Keilholz’s known legal problems, cataloged by Missouri Case Net, are now into the seventh page. Mr. Keilholz’s record both criminal and civil, including actions taken against him by the IRS, is simply too large to be listed here. Mr. Keilholz also has a large number of unpaid debts. Mr. Keilholz has committed crimes that law enforcement is not aware of. Avoid contact with Todd Ray Keilholz! https://www.da ndb. com/businessdirect ory/keilholzconstr uction-saintrobert -mo-21389676.html https://www.co urts .mo.gov/casenet/ba se/welcome.do Use Litigant Name Search Todd Keilholz not Todd Ray Keilholz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Mon C OVER 4,738
L&S Hamburgers Jan 11 Ken Wilson 1
river rouge days memories (Jan '09) Jan 9 cwoj 86
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Jan 7 Who cares not me lol 144
News Hungry Howie's Pizza Brings Flavored Crust Pizz... Dec 27 RECENT FARTS 6
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Dec 19 lol 7
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Dec '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 24

Dearborn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearborn Mortgages