Defendant Pleads Guilty to Second-Degree Murder of Dearborn Store Owner

Jan 13, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 10

One of the two men charged with the robbery of a Dearborn store and murder of the shopkeeper has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office announced this week.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Second degree murder??!! These feral animals should receive the death penalty. More welfare bred savages murdering and stealing from honest WORKING people. Ain't (c)rap and hip hop 'culture' grand??!!
Patriotic Girl

Rochester, PA

#2 Jan 18, 2012
You saying this,is like the pot calling the kettle black..Get that??? We all know that the muzzies hate black people and have more of them as slaves than anytime in this country..People, do your research about this..Honest working people,I laugh at that..I would rather deal with hip hop than muzzies crap!!!
Tony

Livonia, MI

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Second degree murder??!! These feral animals should receive the death penalty. More welfare bred savages murdering and stealing from honest WORKING people. Ain't (c)rap and hip hop 'culture' grand??!!
The prosecutor got all she could based on the evidence. The other defendant is scheduled for a jury trial and there is enough obfuscation of evidence that might allow a jury to convict on a much reduced charge.

“If the law supposes that,” said Mr. Bumble,…“the law is a ass—a idiot. If that’s the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is that his eye may be opened by experience—by experience.” Charles Dickens
MIA POW

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You saying this,is like the pot calling the kettle black..Get that??? We all know that the muzzies hate black people and have more of them as slaves than anytime in this country..People, do your research about this..Honest working people,I laugh at that..I would rather deal with hip hop than muzzies crap!!!
such a hateful person. I wonder where you get your inspiration. I know people of the Christian faith and they are nothing like you. you're a lonely pathetic loser. get a life and go find a hobby. everyone knows Muslims are less likely to commit crime in this country. You're just making a fool out of your self.
Patriotic Girl

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Mia---muuzzies are less likely to commit a crime in this country because they are out numbered but I can tell you about the jihad camps in this country where they are training muzzies to kill,etc.Making a fool of myself?? The Christians you know are politically correct and don't read their BIBLE or they would know that GOD does not care for false religions, like yours..I get my inspiration from your quran,which is the biggest hate promotion going!!!! Also,the muzzies from Somalia and other countries that have come to this country now tries to tell us how things are going to be..There are plenty of web sites to go to for this info..
bobby

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2012
how much years will he spend in jail
Tony

Livonia, MI

#7 Jan 19, 2012
bobby wrote:
how much years will he spend in jail
Depends on the judge and how much wool he polls over the judge's eyes. It can be up to life. Some walk away in a few years. A past felony record enhances the point level.
MIA POW

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Mia---muuzzies are less likely to commit a crime in this country because they are out numbered but I can tell you about the jihad camps in this country where they are training muzzies to kill,etc.Making a fool of myself?? The Christians you know are politically correct and don't read their BIBLE or they would know that GOD does not care for false religions, like yours..I get my inspiration from your quran,which is the biggest hate promotion going!!!! Also,the muzzies from Somalia and other countries that have come to this country now tries to tell us how things are going to be..There are plenty of web sites to go to for this info..
in what world do you live in. you're crazy LOL. get a life. the loneliness is killing your brain cells.
MIA POW

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I you're British and you're in a Dearborn forum. how low can you go? afraid perhaps. LOL
Patriotic Girl

Monaca, PA

#10 Jan 20, 2012
I am not afraid of anyone but GOD!!! The true one, not ones that people make up like the muzzies,with their nut case prophet..I am in this country and I have relatives and friends all over Michigan, particularly the Dearborn area..It does not matter where I am I can check out any forum I want..And this from someone posting from Satellite Provider..And also using a MIA POW posting which I know you are neither..SO HOW LOW can you go?? You low -life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Wonderful Ecorse Police Department Not ! (Dec '08) Oct 16 Arnold 116
Ecorse Drug Dealers (Nov '08) Oct 16 Arnold 124
Crime rate in Ecorse, how do we reduce it (May '08) Oct 16 Arnold 122
Are there too many blacks in Ecorse??? (Sep '10) Oct 15 TEE223 37
Detroit: Follow the Adventures of Batman and Be... Oct 15 reality is a crutch 1
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Oct 13 mad person 33
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Oct 10 joe 4
Dearborn Dating
Find my Match

Dearborn Jobs