Islamic Leaders in DearbornMich. Plan...

Islamic Leaders in DearbornMich. Plan Rally to SupportSpeech Prohibition

There are 1 comment on the Lucianne.com story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Islamic Leaders in DearbornMich. Plan Rally to SupportSpeech Prohibition. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

Islamic leaders in Dearborn, Mich. are holding a rally this Friday night to build momentum for the passage of laws that prohibit speech or expression that hurts "the religious feelings of Muslims." Put together in response to the film "Innocence of Muslims," rally organizer Tarek Baydoun said, "We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 28, 2012
That's really tooooo bad for these people!!! This is America-if they are so worrid about their feelings they need to go back to a muslim country!!The reports on their leader is absolutely the truth and if thy can't handle it they need to leave this country!! All other nationalities have integrated to the American way, so I suggest they do the same!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in rape was Garden City teacher - (Oct '07) 6 hr WhoIsItAnyway 14
Looking for Jerry Renfro Tue nomorearabslave 6
we have an arab housekeeper Tue nomorearabslave 1
iamallah Tue mahhamadswhore 1
News Taking on radical Islam (May '12) Jun 23 DresserT 38
News 2-Year-Old Shot In Detroit During Dispute Loses... Jun 22 The Real Truth 10
News Midwest Persian Tabby Fanciers and Motor City J... Jun 21 Kevin 1

Dearborn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearborn Mortgages